The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
starting the season I thought 85 points can win the Premier league...how wrong am I...Man U can win at 91pts...or Man C can win at 89pts...

so the manchester derby on 30 april can mean winning the championship...

whoever wins win the championship...

Quote:
think man c can win anything once they win manchester derby...newcastle and QPR dun pose any threat for their 1st premier league title...
I standby my prediction...Chelsea wearing blue already won FA cup...Man City wearing blue will win the BPL...think Chelsea will lift the Champion League trophy as per my prediction...

This year dun favour team in red...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I standby my prediction...Chelsea wearing blue already won FA cup...Man City wearing blue will win the BPL...think Chelsea will lift the Champion League trophy as per my prediction...

Sorry bro Bayern will win the CL
Old 06-05-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Liverpool won the league cup.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Tomthefucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
now scums will most likely finish trophyless this season
unfortunately they are still ahead of us by 1

but we can show them a '5' anytime
Old 07-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
So is AC the villian, or did Cech make a tremendous save?

A 35m striker should have finished that clinically.. by heading the ball downwards..

but give credit to him for galvanising the team .. if only he performs like this whenever he plays...

so KD, you spent 100m, have a 43% win average in the league, got a Carling Cup to show... do you consider the season successful now? Blame it on the linesman this time again???

Sigh... only Citeh can make me feel better now..
do u really think he went out and bought the players?he wld have got the sack if he did, but who got fired
Old 07-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
i have no doubts that Kenny will stay and I hope the fans support him. He has made mistakes this season by overestimating some of his flops but still he is Mr Liverpool, for that alone he deserves more time.
Stability is the first step to improving a football club imo
stability = rafa benitez
Old 07-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
sorry but one of the reasons he got sacked was because both captain and vice-captain did not feel confident working with him. Respect from players? maybe as a person but not as a boss.
Especially when you have a vice captain who keeps praising Houllier and not much on Rafa.
screw the vice capt rafa did not want to offer him a new contract,cos rafa knew he had no legs left,we noe wat happened rafa left and vice capt got contract extension but frankly did he deserve one.jc had a lot of problems with the spanish players reina,aberloa,alonso,toress, i love it when toress turn to the vice capt and told him to shut his trap.u shd go read al hadji diof auto,he really fucked up the vice capt in the book.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Champagne already standby
wahhh city win u drink champagne,if liverpool u drink wat sia lol
Old 07-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
krisara is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My thoughts on the game FA cup game... There was no hunger in the boys. They thought FA cup is theirs-- no fight..Chelsea wanted it so much more- I mean each player to player.. Spearing and Henderson should play for Loin City Cup and not FA cup. Both were useless. Downing was last seasons player of the year for Aston Villa - not bad since they had quite good players before the exodus. Steven Gerard was anonymous except some booming runs which were always tackled away-- and the kick that looked more like a rugby try than not. Lets face it Kuyt is much better than spearing and henderson and maxi more clinical. At least kuyt though not creative has 3 lungs and works his socks off for his team. It was a sin to play spearing n henderson ahead of them.. To my very big surprise the game only turned around upon the introduction of Andy Carroll. The first goal he pinched out of nowhere and scored it. The ghost goal that Cech supposedly saved was his too. B4 Carrol came in, Pool was clueless. At leaast Carroll showed commitment and ability. He was for me the player of Semi Final too, but also his little flicks and short but effective passes. Not just his winning goal. King Kenny seems like a fish out of water. Time to let someone else take over..I cant understand spearing n henderson.. And ASuarez-- solo king-- plays for himself.. Look clearly and you realise he never passee the ball to Carroll. I think I have only seen hime pass ball Gerard.. Suarez is not a team player- no matter how Good he is.. Remember Michael Jordan-- the never went pass the play offs 3 seasons in a row because this superbly talented man never pass to anyone.Until he started playing with the team than they went on to win many titles. With Suarez ego more important than the team, he is no use to the team.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
stability = rafa benitez
Bro so with Rafa you ok with rotation, zonal marking, no wingers, and possibly emphasis on finishing 4th and CL?

I don't have a problem (except the last) but last I remembered lots of people here were complaining about these things when he was in charge.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
wahhh city win u drink champagne,if liverpool u drink wat sia lol
If Liverpool wins it will be whiskey on the rock Liao .... With Mei Mei
Old 07-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro so with Rafa you ok with rotation, zonal marking, no wingers, and possibly emphasis on finishing 4th and CL?

I don't have a problem (except the last) but last I remembered lots of people here were complaining about these things when he was in charge.
yes...you can search all the sticks pointing to him, RB in this thread...so fast things changed...anyway liverpool still my team...win or lose...thick or thin...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Things changed drastically, but....im still not a Rafa voter till now...never been previously, will not be in future unless of course he does come and it leave me no choice but to accept it

Never like rotation policy on players who does well, he tends to demoralised the players confidence if he keeps doing that.

Too tactical minded, not suitable for the bpl, prolly can succeed in Spain or Italy or CL football, but league wise it not really possible and English football is not tactical at all.

Im really looking forward to the major changes (hopefully) next season and announcement (if any) from the owners..
Old 07-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Happen to spoke to my 2 colleagues which are Manure fans they did comments that AC yesterday play very well n wonder why he only start to perform when the season coming to a end

Hopefully next season start he can really live up to expectation n the price tag
cos he bun up his pony tail that gave him more stability moving around... just joking but his performance really surprise me...
Old 07-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Even Liverpool legend Steve Mcmahon couldnt resist blasting his former club players. Henderson and Spearing were singled out for their poor displays ... if i didnt hear wrongly did he say they were not even fit to play for any BPL team?
what couldn't i understand was Downing was defending the new players and saying they can't be blame forgetting that he is also one of them...but the fact remains they were really pathetic and mediocre throught out the season..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1