The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 19-12-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Sorry guys, will post the continuation on a new thread.
Adventure with tour guide.
Old 19-12-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
hutga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
Actually majority of the local guides are male but coincidentally, her brother is sick, she is filling up the role.
Damn lucky you
Old 19-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share bro.
Old 19-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternWood View Post
Was she up to your expectation?
Well... She's not the prettiest SQ girl you will see but she has a real solid body. Ass to die for. Definitely naughty after some drinks
Old 19-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
Sorry guys, will post the continuation on a new thread.
Adventure with tour guide.
Will upzz u with my +17 points when my POWER recover for spending so much time n effort to write this long sexciting story in normal n conversational style for us to read n enjoy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-12-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1829 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

2 facebook friends that i added randomly.
1) A marketing company team leader - MILF PRC 42yo, also show off her body in gym attire. send her PM complimenting her blah blah . . after a few chats, meet her for dinner. and we touch touch in my car after i send her home. a few days later, we met up and brought her to my office (weekend) and fuck her there. she is good and experience but her pussy smells inside..
2) A local Mother of 2, motivational guru or somthing. . always sharing motivational talks in her facebook post and many followers attend her talks. same method, PM her and told her how she inspires me with her post blah blah . . after a while, we started chatting.. one day she ask me if i was thinking of her "sexually" cause she felt a unque energy and made her felt uneasy... i wasnt but i told her i was hahah . . from then we started flirting on whatsapp, and show each other our private parts etc.. one day, decided to meet her for dinner and the rest is history . . i think she is the most horny mother i have met so far . . dress well, wears nice lingerie, knows how to tease and love making was perfect . . . until she wants me to commit hahaha
Old 20-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, got pics? Especially local mother hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
2 facebook friends that i added randomly.
1) A marketing company team leader - MILF PRC 42yo, also show off her body in gym attire. send her PM complimenting her blah blah . . after a few chats, meet her for dinner. and we touch touch in my car after i send her home. a few days later, we met up and brought her to my office (weekend) and fuck her there. she is good and experience but her pussy smells inside..
2) A local Mother of 2, motivational guru or somthing. . always sharing motivational talks in her facebook post and many followers attend her talks. same method, PM her and told her how she inspires me with her post blah blah . . after a while, we started chatting.. one day she ask me if i was thinking of her "sexually" cause she felt a unque energy and made her felt uneasy... i wasnt but i told her i was hahah . . from then we started flirting on whatsapp, and show each other our private parts etc.. one day, decided to meet her for dinner and the rest is history . . i think she is the most horny mother i have met so far . . dress well, wears nice lingerie, knows how to tease and love making was perfect . . . until she wants me to commit hahaha
Old 20-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This happened about 10 years ago in Vietnam, in my previous trip I got to know this girl call A through a Friend. She was tall about 1.73m a flight Stewardess for a local airline. The next trip I went to hcm, I made an arrangement to meet for dinner and she agreed. The night came and as I walked to the lobby to meet her, to my surprise she brought a female Friend, let’s call her J. J was shorter also a flight Stewardess and both ladies were dressed to the nines. Both wore a blouse with plunging necklines so side boob view was very prominent. We walked a long the streets to a nearby Italian restaurant had a bottle of wine. After dinner A suggested to head to a nearby wine bar. Ordered another bottle of wine. Three of us sat at the bar and I was in the extreme left with A in the middle and J on the other end. As I was chatting with A some random Vietnamese guy came up to chat up J. About half hour in, A said she had to leave as she has an early flight, she told me that she has asked J to keep my company. So me being the gentleman, got up from my high stool, walked A out of the bar and hailed a cab for her to go home. After that I went back to the bar and sat beside J, at this time J saw me turned around and start drinking and chatting with me ignoring the guy on the other side. While chatting I realised that she is half viet and half Swedish, which was why she had this exotic look. We were near closing time so J suggested to go to a dance club, so off we went. Once we reach the club I asked if she has tried tequila and she hasn’t so I ordered 3 shots of tequila for each of us. Taught her how to put salt on th neck and lick it before downing the shot. After she was getting really close dancing with me. Had a few more whisky and she was all over me. As she was dancing so close to me and wearing a plunging neckline, I could see bits and parts of her boobs. At 2 am the club was about to close and she suggested to go to a local bar that was still open. We took a cab there and had a few more whisky. By this time is about 3.30am. She said she was tired and wanted to leave. So I sent her home in a cab. When the cab reached her home, she got out of the cab, I was thinking to myself, should I go back to my hotel or send her home. So I just took th chance, came out of the cab and follow her from behind towards her home. She opened the front gate and we had to take a spiral staircase up to her apartment. When she opened the door, it was s small studio and she just fell flat on her sofa bed. I was really high then so I just didn’t care and just lie on TOP of her and start frenching her, although she was high she responded well. As she was wearing s plunging neckline my hands had easy access to her ample boobs. Slowly I moved my hands down to pull down her panties and then I had to take off my own clothes. Trust me guys when your high that was not an easy task. Anyway I made wild drunk love to her and I did it raw. Luckily I came outside of her. But the next day when I woke up, I was regretting doing it raw. When I went back to sgp, went for blood test and was relief to find the result negative. Whew .... she had a nice body with ample boobs, nice perky ass and being half viet half Swedish ... she looks good she is very fair and the first time bonking a flight Stewardess
Old 20-12-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
Anyway I made wild drunk love to her and I did it raw. Luckily I came outside of her. But the next day when I woke up, I was regretting doing it raw. When I went back to sgp, went for blood test and was relief to find the result negative. Whew .... she had a nice body with ample boobs, nice perky ass and being half viet half Swedish ... she looks good she is very fair and the first time bonking a flight Stewardess
Actually doing it raw will still have a chance of getting preggy, due to the precum. And if you are afraid of STD, it's already too late once you entered her.

Since you are already doing it raw...you might as well cum deep inside her and enjoy the whole process to the end.

Very long time ago I had paid sex with a PRC SYT.
After a few repeat sessions my small head took over and had raw sex with her. She was actually expecting me to put on the CD while I kissed and laid on her. I found it difficult to put on so I simply entered her raw.
She didn't realize or if she did, she didn't stop me, so I pumped away till I came inside her.
Same thing, I regretted and went for a check, which thanks goodness it was negative. Don't know if she got pregnant either
Anyway, I swore to myself never again with a stranger since then.
Old 20-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Ya funny. I went to a fun land. 8-10 of the gals allow raw. Either they on pill. Or they ask not to cum inside. Come on, if I dare to do raw. I will cut inside. Anyway I be gone in 4 days
Old 21-12-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
What a lucky and surprised catch you got.
Old 23-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1829 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, got pics? Especially local mother hehe
no. i share experiences not contacts, details or pics.
Old 23-12-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
MoanAboutPogba is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoanAboutPogba is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
But the next day when I woke up, I was regretting doing it raw. When I went back to sgp, went for blood test and was relief to find the result negative. Whew .... she had a nice body with ample boobs, nice perky ass and being half viet half Swedish ... she looks good she is very fair and the first time bonking a flight Stewardess
Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 27-12-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Went for a dinner date with this girl who is working as VP in one of those US banks. She always work late but Christmas she got time off since it is off peak now. Usually only can meet for supper.

Long story short she wanted to be pampered so we went for a bit pricey dinner since I cannot drive, I suggested to “rest” in a hotel room.

Never expect her to say yes. She usually can kill almost anyone by just her look. All she used to talk was yield curve. I honestly don’t know why would girl talk yield curve over dinner. At first I thought is some oil price chart. Had to visit investopedia a lot.

Ended up fucking her in front of the window looking out to the skyline of our beloved country. Made her rub her clit while watching out the windows. And she told me she has been sucking her MD cock since 2 years ago.

Totally no mood after that.
Old 27-12-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Went for a dinner date with this girl who is working as VP in one of those US banks. She always work late but Christmas she got time off since it is off peak now. Usually only can meet for supper.

Long story short she wanted to be pampered so we went for a bit pricey dinner since I cannot drive, I suggested to “rest” in a hotel room.

Never expect her to say yes. She usually can kill almost anyone by just her look. All she used to talk was yield curve. I honestly don’t know why would girl talk yield curve over dinner. At first I thought is some oil price chart. Had to visit investopedia a lot.

Ended up fucking her in front of the window looking out to the skyline of our beloved country. Made her rub her clit while watching out the windows. And she told me she has been sucking her MD cock since 2 years ago.

Totally no mood after that.
If not how to be vp. I wan to suck he also dun wan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1