The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 02-11-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

WTF I thought this thread was supposed to be an FR thread for BAD BONKS? Last few pages filled with fake FR's on 'awesome bonks'
Old 02-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgrenadier View Post
WTF I thought this thread was supposed to be an FR thread for BAD BONKS? Last few pages filled with fake FR's on 'awesome bonks'
Must be business so bad till Okt clones or runners came here post Frs in this thread 4 fuck??
just look at their join date n rep pts....
Old 02-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

apologies to bros here if this is not the right place to post this but i recently had a dispute with a FL and she is now intimidating me with harrassment. not sure how to solve this, should i speak to the okt directly? or any other advice bros here can give?
Old 02-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
Technic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTechnic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
apologies to bros here if this is not the right place to post this but i recently had a dispute with a FL and she is now intimidating me with harrassment. not sure how to solve this, should i speak to the okt directly? or any other advice bros here can give?
you had a dispute with a FL?? what happened
you stole her money? or you try to do something against her wish? you force her to do raw? you took photo/film? or you try some funny or pervert stunt?

if none of the above, go report police.
but first make sure it will not affect yourself.
for these fl they have nothing to lose.

if you can settle and resolve it with her is the best. nothing is unsolvable!
Old 02-11-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
JoeGibken is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
With pictures, advertising style posting. Confirm okt.
what the fuck, i really likes her service that why I too so long to wrote the FR for her plus is my very first FR
Old 02-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGibken View Post
what the fuck, i really likes her service that why I too so long to wrote the FR for her plus is my very first FR
lol chill....

1. You just joined
2. Some your previous posts are "advertisements" in unrelated places.
3. Your previous posts have little engagement.
4. Your FR is way over the top
5. If she's above average, there will be at least 1 reputable brother with a FR/MR
Old 02-11-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
JoeGibken is Cool - loads of Potential

Old 02-11-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Evening BUMP................
Old 02-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
you had a dispute with a FL?? what happened
you stole her money? or you try to do something against her wish? you force her to do raw? you took photo/film? or you try some funny or pervert stunt?

if none of the above, go report police.
but first make sure it will not affect yourself.
for these fl they have nothing to lose.

if you can settle and resolve it with her is the best. nothing is unsolvable!
agreed if none of those mentioned... dont let them threaten you in your own home country... you should be the boss... they should be the ones to be weary...

my personal experience:
i entered the located unit and find that the FL not the one i wanted, i rejected and i say i want to go, in the end FL fast go lock the door and threaten to call people to come down and say i must pay her. i say ok lor den i call police.

she said call lor, she white card anyway. I REALLY DID CALLED THE POLICE...
then halfway through, she was also making her own calls to her "guys" but before i could finish my conversation to the police she stopped me and calm us down LOL
Old 02-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

thanks to all bros for the advice, the FL has stopped contacting me for a while. As long as I know my family is not in danger I will not continue to pursue this to prevent more trouble but should it escalate to a point where I feel it is no longer safe, I will seek legal action...
Old 02-11-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Bad bonk thread. Stop ads and falsified FRs.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40953 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks to all bros for the advice, the FL has stopped contacting me for a while. As long as I know my family is not in danger I will not continue to pursue this to prevent more trouble but should it escalate to a point where I feel it is no longer safe, I will seek legal action...
Tell us yr story bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32723487
Old 03-11-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sure2die deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Si bei Bad bonk

support thread !
Old 03-11-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sure2die deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
go report police!
Old 03-11-2015, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40953 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgrenadier View Post
fav returned thxs bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32723487
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1