The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

hmmm i do all these thinking, until job is stable then i bring her come sg stay and find work. Of course i don make my wife go sell, can work factory workers. Long hours still better than kena tnn by others, she can still stay in HCM even after married. After have kids then consider staying in singapore, of course cannot feed on air.
Old 18-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
baka123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day guys. Wanna confirmed/verify some issue regard my wife. Hope u guys can give me some advice. My wife currently is a LTVP holder. She intends to do some work as a sale assistant. According to MOM website and her boss, she will be required to apply for work permit and giv up her LTVP card once the work permit is approved. The letter of consent to work only applies to LTVP+ holder due to the recent regulation changes.

My question is if she converted to work permit, will it decrease the chance of obtaining PR?? Cos alot of her frds advised against it due there are many rumors said that getting a work permit will lower her chance of getting PR. The ICA helpline CS guy said that it doesnt matter...But I dont really trust CS cos they have input me wrong info before.

Hope u guys can give some valuable inputs. Much thanks
Old 18-08-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baka123 View Post
Good day guys. Wanna confirmed/verify some issue regard my wife. Hope u guys can give me some advice. My wife currently is a LTVP holder. She intends to do some work as a sale assistant. According to MOM website and her boss, she will be required to apply for work permit and giv up her LTVP card once the work permit is approved. The letter of consent to work only applies to LTVP+ holder due to the recent regulation changes.

My question is if she converted to work permit, will it decrease the chance of obtaining PR?? Cos alot of her frds advised against it due there are many rumors said that getting a work permit will lower her chance of getting PR. The ICA helpline CS guy said that it doesnt matter...But I dont really trust CS cos they have input me wrong info before.

i cannot give u a good answer, cause my ex girl friend she is a malaysian. She get a S pass, then after 1 year. she gotten PR , but currently because of the LTVP+ i think very hard to get PR le
Old 18-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Dun think anyone here can give u a definite answer, cos there is no regularities in the way ICA approve PR applications. Like u said they are just rumors. Previously, my wife also applied for WP n then some of my friends also told me the same thing: don't do it. But i think ultimately, is both yur wife n yur records here are clean. I.e. not engaging in any criminal offences. Then shld be "safe".
Old 18-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
hmmm i do all these thinking, until job is stable then i bring her come sg stay and find work. Of course i don make my wife go sell, can work factory workers. Long hours still better than kena tnn by others, she can still stay in HCM even after married. After have kids then consider staying in singapore, of course cannot feed on air.
It is yur life n she is yur wife n since u have already think through n planned it out, u have my moral support. But 1 advice: air tickets nowadays r not cheap. Do think through n do yur maths properly
Old 18-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

answer is simple...to apply WP means that your bx is not qualified to apply EP and also you dun have enough earnings to apply your bx for PR...so bx has to come out to work using WP...all these are signs of weakness to ICA when apply PR and Citizenship...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Dun think anyone here can give u a definite answer, cos there is no regularities in the way ICA approve PR applications. Like u said they are just rumors. Previously, my wife also applied for WP n then some of my friends also told me the same thing: don't do it. But i think ultimately, is both yur wife n yur records here are clean. I.e. not engaging in any criminal offences. Then shld be "safe".
I agree with what you stated. Having a clean record is always helpful for PR application. But i do see that its getting tougher to get PR for foreign spouse nowadays, but if your credentials are strong, i am sure its still possible. The LTSVP+ offers almost similiar benefits as PR, so if cannot get PR, LTSVP+ is good too.
Old 18-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
repsoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I agree with what you stated. Having a clean record is always helpful for PR application. But i do see that its getting tougher to get PR for foreign spouse nowadays, but if your credentials are strong, i am sure its still possible. The LTSVP+ offers almost similiar benefits as PR, so if cannot get PR, LTSVP+ is good too.
Actually i think the LTSVP+ is good because it is valid for 3yrs at least and ur wife can work at the same time.
Anyone can think of any reason not to go for this pass??
Cause my ba xa has just received her's.
Old 18-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
Actually i think the LTSVP+ is good because it is valid for 3yrs at least and ur wife can work at the same time.
Anyone can think of any reason not to go for this pass??
Cause my ba xa has just received her's.
I also wan LTVP+ but my Bx do not fit the requirement which is have a baby of SC and stayed in Singapore more than 3 yrs
Old 18-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Good day, So in the end, did your wife go ahead and took the work permit??
Old 18-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also wan LTVP+ but my Bx do not fit the requirement which is have a baby of SC and stayed in Singapore more than 3 yrs
Hi, we have a baby recently but she is in singapore for less than 2yrs and we got the LTVP+.
Old 18-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Actually our plan is to settle down in vietnam eventually and i don't need her to work so thats why i have no need for PR.
Old 18-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
Actually our plan is to settle down in vietnam eventually and i don't need her to work so thats why i have no need for PR.
Go stay there for 1 year first and you will have a totally different idea. I mean 1 year full time there, not stay in singapore and fly there once in a while
Old 18-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good day, So in the end, did your wife go ahead and took the work permit??
Yes. But be warned, after WP cancelled, have to go through all the process of applying the LTSVP again.
Old 18-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Go stay there for 1 year first and you will have a totally different idea. I mean 1 year full time there, not stay in singapore and fly there once in a while
Stay 6 mths enough liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1