The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bro, thanks, as my trip is still not done yet, maybe will have a dec trip again so I think izzt hard as my money is always not enough, n I dun wish to see 747 flyby, thanks for ur offer u enjoy ur BKK trip... Cok Dee n Cup Cai... 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
hi bro hunterhi, whaoo , you are here too. haha.
I trying to get know this 2 girls which i like from tagged, now trying to know them and hope to meet them in person when in bkk. to build relatioship then slowly eat them up.

wanan go together bro hunterhi ? bkk on 28th novemmeber.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 25-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

For bros who are LOS'ing this week.....

Newbies or old birds,
Smarties or nerds,
May your little brothers
Get sucked, tugged, shaken and stirred

Old 25-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Have fun and be safe out there
Old 25-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

Brothels & prostitution is illegal in Thailand.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro for your info..will try to figure out where to get some LT gals...up u wif my humble pts
Old 25-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well...this is gonna be a short one...

We came, we met and we had fun!

Met the band of brothers ( Bro Pinkreika, Pinkreika's fren, Bro Mr Carrot, Bro Moonlight and Bro Cookie who joined us late). Wanna just say it was great meeting u guys last nite. We started at T ded 99 at Saphan Kwai and although we did end up getting mao at Insomnia finally....it was fun! BTW, Bro Pinkreika, think u need to change ur nick to DM ( Dancing Machine!)...the gals still talking about ur dancing bro...LOL!

ANyways, hope u guys had fun as well....now, I need to go sleep...its 2pm..and I hardly slept yet....Had 2 rounds after we left Insomnia and checked out of the hotel at 12pm...she wanted to come my condo but i gave some crap excuse and told her i will call her later. SO now, i koooonnn first...and see if u guys wanna plan anything for tonite....
Old 25-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_rc View Post
Thanks bro for your info..will try to figure out where to get some LT gals...up u wif my humble pts
Prostitution & brothels are illegal in Thailand. Singapore is the only Asian country (not sure about Japan and South Korea) with gahmen licensed legal fuck houses & whores. Now isn't our country great! I digress...

If looking for over night companionship u have a few choices. First make sure your hotel is "girl friendly" which means they won't charge u extra if u bring a girl back.

A-go-gos: Soi Cowboy, Nana or Patpong (though I won't really recommend the last one). Standard rates start now from BHT4,000.

Tharmae Cafe: located at Ruamchit Hotel next to Sukhumvit Soi 15. Some call it the Star Wars cantina becoz u get all sorts of free lancers there. LT rates approx BHT4,000 to b on par with their AGG sisters.

Massage joints: 555 never tried before but some bros have. Take note girls usually can only join you after midnight when most massage joints close.

Bar Beers: Washington Square (Sukhumvit Soi 22?) or those along Soi Nana. Rates usually cheaper by Bht1,000 but most girls r older, darker & IMO CMI but have gems or if u r into MILFs.

AGG & Tharmae usually closes at 2am. U dun have to wait until she finishes work to take her out. At AGG u can take even take her out when it just opens so long as you pay the Bar Fine about BHT600. But you have to be clear from the start what time u want her to leave you the next day. If you leave early w your AGG or Tharmae girl u can also bring her out like a regular date... Dinner, movie, clubbing then some fucking.

If all above option fails then hit the after hours club. Climax, Insomnia and Scratch Dog all at Sukhumvit and within walking distance of each other. These joints close at 5am and crowd comes in around 2am which means not much of a "long time" session for u unless she agree to stay until late afternoon or evening the next day with u.

Chok dee naa krap!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Prostitution & brothels are illegal in Thailand. Singapore is the only Asian country (not sure about Japan and South Korea) with gahmen licensed legal fuck houses & whores. Now isn't our country great! I digress...

If looking for over night companionship u have a few choices. First make sure your hotel is "girl friendly" which means they won't charge u extra if u bring a girl back.

Massage joints: 555 never tried before but some bros have. Take note girls usually can only join you after midnight when most massage joints close.

Bar Beers: Washington Square (Sukhumvit Soi 22?) or those along Soi Nana. Rates usually cheaper by Bht1,000 but most girls r older, darker & IMO CMI but have gems or if u r into MILFs.

Chok dee naa krap!
For massage joints, no need to wait for their off day or after midnight if you are willing to pay. If I am not mistaken, the rate is 2,500 Bahts and the girl can stay with you for the whole day. It has been quite a long time since I took this option and cannot remember the exact rate, however don't do that on Fridays and Saturdays as it would be about 2X the normal day rate. Another good option would be to book the lady for two sessions at about 8 pm and this would cost about 2,000 Bahts for oil massage. The girl can then be with you until the next day if she is willing but of course a tip is expected.

Do your math and see what is more worthwhile for you as there are plenty of options from AGG bar, Beer bar, massage, Nana carpark, Beer garden, Thermae, etc.
Old 26-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

A-go-gos: Soi Cowboy, Nana or Patpong (though I won't really recommend the last one). Standard rates start now from BHT4,000.

Tharmae Cafe: located at Ruamchit Hotel next to Sukhumvit Soi 15. Some call it the Star Wars cantina becoz u get all sorts of free lancers there. LT rates approx BHT4,000 to b on par with their AGG sisters.

AGG & Tharmae usually closes at 2am. U dun have to wait until she finishes work to take her out. At AGG u can take even take her out when it just opens so long as you pay the Bar Fine about BHT600. But you have to be clear from the start what time u want her to leave you the next day. If you leave early w your AGG or Tharmae girl u can also bring her out like a regular date... Dinner, movie, clubbing then some fucking.

If all above option fails then hit the after hours club. Climax, Insomnia and Scratch Dog all at Sukhumvit and within walking distance of each other. These joints close at 5am and crowd comes in around 2am which means not much of a "long time" session for u unless she agree to stay until late afternoon or evening the next day with u.

Chok dee naa krap!
thanks for the summary, I think after hours club suits me alot, those are fl and is more to me and her to negotiate ? no bar fine if i am right. I prefer tcss then have good drinks then follow by makan then bring back fuck her gao gao. but FL are those that actually go there to club and enjoy right?
Old 26-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

I only brought one way ticket to bkk, issit good to buy return ticket over there ?
whats best options for you guys?
Old 26-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
Hirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

I'm planning a trip to Bangkok. And i'm thinking of booking a hotel at siam square. Any bros can advise which hotel can allow me bring gal back? Any fun place can recommend? This is my first trip to Thailand alone! lol...
Old 26-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Mari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro...u seem to have the general pix already....so its just the details...MPs are better than outcalls in my opinion (unless u have a reliable provider) as u get to see and choose on the spot.

For choices of MPs...guess u can try Nataree ( popular with bros here), The Lord, Emmanulle, Tharn Tong all along ratchada.

AGGs...like SC and NEP ( but i tend to find them boring..u can try local AGs at Saphan Kwai (only if u can speak thai or going with someone who can).

Also u can try the G clubs...like The Pimp, Sherbet, etc..and then of course pubs such as Insomia, Climax, Scratch Dog.....

U really need to find some kakis to make it more happening, safer and cheaper though...
Lol. Unfortunately, I think it's kinda too late for me to find any kakis.

Will take note. Could you please clarify what AGG/G clubs are ?

I have no clue.
Old 27-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
thanks for the summary, I think after hours club suits me alot, those are fl and is more to me and her to negotiate ? no bar fine if i am right. I prefer tcss then have good drinks then follow by makan then bring back fuck her gao gao. but FL are those that actually go there to club and enjoy right?
If that's what you want, then I think thermae suits you fine. Girls there are mostly FLs (in fact, I should say all are, but I could be wrong though).

Been there a few times and don't see any OKTs operating there. Puyings just sit around or stand around parading themselves. Food there are cheap. And you don't have to get bear if you don't want. Just order an orange juice and just hang around. Phad Thai there is cheap too. See anyone you like, just approach her or maybe gesture for her to come to you. Now that its near month end, you have more choices. Even can get regular office girls (月光族)whose Cashflow is low moonlighting there.

Only problem is that language might be a problem as most only speak private limited English. I'm lucky to get a puying from Chiangmai 2 years back who is almost to speak almost perfect Chinese. Small size also. My favourite.
Old 27-10-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Whoa, bro. Who is the hottie with beautiful boobs humping in that pic? Is that lucky you in the pic? Hehe. That is my favorite position with a hot boobs babe. Best position to rest, get awesome view and to drink milk . Though can cum quickly if she is super grinder
Quote:
One thing to note is that the window to grab girls for late night clubs is short from that packed period from maybe 12 midnite to 4 am or 5 am.
Besides that you should be the late night bird type who have stamina and can tahan, stay awake until late. Unlike other cheong places, late nite clubs are not for early birds. Early birds do not catch the worm at late night clubs.
Also another thing, is if put all your eggs in 1 basket and save your energy & $$ to after hours clubs , you must be ready to DIY if you are very choosy about looks etc. Of cos if you are a drinker it helps reduce your choosiness when you are drunk.
I like late night clubs for the spontaneity, the slow hooking, teasing, rubba rubba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post

You left out other places like MP, KP, PB, BG, BJB,HB
Old 27-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Whoa, bro. Who is the hottie with beautiful boobs humping in that pic? Hehe. That is my favorite position with a hot boobs babe. Best position to rest, get awesome view and to drink milk . Though can cum quickly if she is super grinder
She is Korean actress Oh In Hye (오인혜) - Red Vacance Black Wedding

Agreed mine too. If coming soon juz stop her until u cool down then start her up again...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-10-2012, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post

I have no clue.
When are u coming....and where u staying...there are still a few bros here in BKK if u wanna meet up.

AGG - Ah Go Go bars ( those that u find at Nana or Soi Cowboy..thai version at Saphan Kwai). Here u can bar fine gals out and go for ST or LT at a negotiated price.

G Clubs - Gentleman Club ( such as The Pimp, Sherbet, Claudia etc...u get a bottle, choose a gal to sit and drink with u...and try ur luck with her...no promised happy ending).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1