The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KittyLick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
PRC sure can find, Gravity at Planet, or iHotel should have from what I heard, never been there thou. Gravity should be SGD300 for booking if never remember wrongly, but they only open at night. You can spent 1-2million there if you like, before you bring the gals back for your main activities.
IHotel has plenty to choose. Managers all speaks Chinese dialects. The place filled with Chinese community, and a handful of Singaporean.

Been there afew times, like the environment. Girls vary so no worries what you like. Upon your pick, manager will collect their mobile phones, so they will not use it while accompany you.

If taking KTV room, you are free to do what you like in the room, I mean other than singing and drinking.
Old 31-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLick View Post
IHotel has plenty to choose. Managers all speaks Chinese dialects. The place filled with Chinese community, and a handful of Singaporean.

Been there afew times, like the environment. Girls vary so no worries what you like. Upon your pick, manager will collect their mobile phones, so they will not use it while accompany you.

If taking KTV room, you are free to do what you like in the room, I mean other than singing and drinking.

Seem you are there few times may I know what is the damage for ST and LT?

Last edited by vscelwan; 31-01-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 31-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
terryyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
is 2 day 1 nites bro. last sat nite pasific disco is less ppl. are u sure u at batam. u know opposite pasific is what? and pasific disco need pay how much per entry. u sure boh u in batam?
entrance fee 50k per person ma and maybe I first time in batam so don't dare to do anything ba.
Old 31-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vscelwan View Post
Seem you are there few times may I know what is the damage for ST and LT?
I took LT which is 700,000 rupiah. I never try ST however as my understanding is 300,000.

But other than the girls, the place is fun, even I enjoied the crowd at the mail hall with singer....if you are up to it, you may get on the stage and sing a few song...
Old 31-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
ikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryyew View Post
FR for first time to batam

Took a 1110 fast batam ferry to batam centre reach there ard 1200 sin timing, should be 1100 indo time. Went with a buddy of mine who is also first timer. Once on ground grabbed lunch then head to hotel which he had booked in advance and when reached hotel then realise the hotel (sky-inn)is at marine centre i think there was nothing there cept for some shop houses...and it us 30mins to reach hotel from batam centre. Sian... so i suggest to him we go nagoya find another hotel at least can look for cewek and go disco. he agreed and we wisked off to nagoya via taxi called by hotel. BTW taxi fare from batam centre to skyinn is 70k then another 70k from skyinn to nagoya. Reached nagoya found a cheap hotel (Gloris) with shower room, AC, and TV, bed is ok queen sized price is S$25 took 2 rooms.

after checkin went for massage, my fren insisted to go for non sleazy type of massage (i tired liao wanted to look for cewek for FUN then this!!!! Sigh too bad my fren is a stick in the mud type) found one which the driver took us to
RP$130k 1 1/2hr traditional massage after that ask driver to bring us ard for pubs and disco. Went round to a few place i feel quite ok but my fren say not happening so never really go in. (now sibei bo mood liao) then finally decided to go pacific disco but too early so went to pacific foodcourt for makan ordered western RP$60k ok la. Finish makan ard 2030 go nagoya hill shop till 2145 went back hotel seiously not much mood to go look for cewek liao so not in mood...... then he come to my door say go pacific driver waiting. Ok loh go there maybe got cewek waiting for grabs. reached ard 1230 packed to the door when we reach.
to be cont
Bro RP130k for 1.5hr? Wah so exp. I went to my massage for 1.5hrs for Rp75k only la bro? I think u ganna carrot liao..
Old 31-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
terryyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69 View Post
Bro RP130k for 1.5hr? Wah so exp. I went to my massage for 1.5hrs for Rp75k only la bro? I think u ganna carrot liao..
well my fren wanted to go places which is not in the forum de so I no choice. cos I am the onli one who can speak a bit of malay there so he need translator. Anyway first time in batam and still green take it as a lesson learned.
Old 31-01-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
is 2 day 1 nites bro. last sat nite pasific disco is less ppl. are u sure u at batam. u know opposite pasific is what? and pasific disco need pay how much per entry. u sure boh u in batam?
Sifu, dont me so fierce lah.

Give newbies benefit of the doubt ya...
Old 31-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryyew View Post
well my fren wanted to go places which is not in the forum de so I no choice. cos I am the onli one who can speak a bit of malay there so he need translator. Anyway first time in batam and still green take it as a lesson learned.
If your friend can't co-operate, ask them go to fly kite and you go hunt alone...

This what I did for my few previous trips....I don't know they go to prepare to spend money or save money...some went few times but don't know the joints name the cewek they picks...some walk few steps, cry father cry mother even cannot endure 10 mins walks...they thought the joints just next door hotel room... some picky to choose cewek, they thought 600K can choose Miss Universe type age, look and figure....no cooperative which joints to visits first...some complaint weather hot and make my temper hot and I dump them and hunt solo....

even dinner time we went our own...they went to warong to eat mee goreng/nasi goreng and bla bla and tell me is damn nice and cheap...
Old 31-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
If your friend can't co-operate, ask them go to fly kite and you go hunt alone...

This what I did for my few previous trips....I don't know they go to prepare to spend money or save money...some went few times but don't know the joints name the cewek they picks...some walk few steps, cry father cry mother even cannot endure 10 mins walks...they thought the joints just next door hotel room... some picky to choose cewek, they thought 600K can choose Miss Universe type age, look and figure...some complaint weather hot....no cooperative which joints to visits first and make my temper hot and I dump them and hunt solo....
I like your style...anyway, seems I always solo, so yet to have such issues with buddies.

But setback is, I don't get to explore from experienced people...

I'm going batam tomorrow, any advise?

Usually I will go for Bak kut the upon arrived, then sightseeing around batam.

Afternoon will go for a massage in PAS, sorry usually I had a scrub bath instead massage.

The go for late lunch at brewery with fresh green beer.

At night IHotel KTV...enjoy the crowd sing stupidly on stage....drinking till damn high, take a girl recommended by the manager back to room.
Old 31-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I like your style...anyway, seems I always solo, so yet to have such issues with buddies.

But setback is, I don't get to explore from experienced people...

I'm going batam tomorrow, any advise?

The go for late lunch at brewery with fresh green beer.
The advise pls get from lao chio to recommend you....

Where is brewery with fresh green beer?

For me it depends how many days I'm staying there...usually I go there to meet my regular cewek or hunt a new stock...my favourite joints are Berry and Queen....but I till visits Senoda, New Berlian, Permata Indah, Dynasty and some other joints new for me 82, Indah2, Flamingo....yet to IHotel...properly next trip will visit the place...

lunch and dinner I let cewek to decide...usually dinner we go to windsof or Hong kong food court or restaurant at Nagoya shopping center...

after dinner, usuauly company cewek go to KTV to sing song or shopping ...yet have chance to go to any disco and pubs in batam...
Old 31-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

For me it depends how many days I'm staying there...usually I go there to meet my regular cewek or hunt a new stock...my favourite joints are Berry and Queen....but I till visits Senoda, New Berlian, Permata Indah, Dynasty and some other joints new for me 82, Indah2, Flamingo....yet to IHotel...properly next trip will visit the place...

lunch and dinner I let cewek to decide...usually dinner we go to windsof or Hong kong food court or restaurant at Nagoya shopping center...

after dinner, usuauly cewek go to KTV to sing song or shopping ...yet have chance to go to any disco...
Oh ok....once after KTV at IHotel someone brought me to a disco, was told the latest, however not my type. The place is superbly noisy, dark and crowded.

If you like beer, I would like to recommend a brewery in batam, freshly brewed beer.... Just discovered last trip.
Old 31-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

Where is brewery with fresh green beer?

after dinner, usuauly company cewek go to KTV to sing song or shopping ...yet have chance to go to any disco and pubs in batam...
Somewhere near batam centre, it's call batam fresh beer. Micro brewery.
Old 31-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Somewhere near batam centre, it's call batam fresh beer. Micro brewery.
How you tell the supir to Micro brewery batam centre? They understand Micro brewery and know the way?

I checked batam map it show 7000KM from batam...
Old 31-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
How you tell the supir to Micro brewery batam centre? They understand Micro brewery and know the way?

I don't know how to tell, I was taken there. I think I took a card from them, but let me searc for it.

What is super?
Old 31-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

But should do it in pm? As if I post it publicly seem advertising for them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread