The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-08-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The place is way too crowded with all the foreign workers during tea dance.
I think Blow Fish is better but slightly more pricey.
Blow fish a lot of Angmo and FL.
Car park not convenient, if wanna change place also difficult.
Been there twice, sad to say.... it sucks

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 16-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post
Hello bro. Now I'm sharing this Indo for exchange. Can come out on weekdays, can do in car. I have previously posted about how she gave me a bj while I'm driving along SLE.
I will only give to one bro at one time in a week. Pm me for more details. Strictly exchange only. I have her naked photo, video of us having sex, conversation as well.. be genuine.

Swee bro lets exchange
Old 16-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just got an decent mother of 3 kids at 30+ indo working partime in SG, slender body, shaved, looks 8/10, B-cup and firm ass....she will do bonk with me at night by asking me to sneak out while she is in SG....when meet up at hotel, she unzip me and pull out my tool without anymore delay she took a mouthful on my tool..she was so desperate for it and keep on sucking while i'm fingering her clits...the more i foreplay with her clits more stronger suction she sucks.
after 15mins of foreplay, she strip her dress and spread her legs to allow me to lick her love hole and after 5 mins licking, she had her 1st orgasm while shivering..she were asking for my hard tool go into her love hole..
Old 16-08-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post
Hello bro. Now I'm sharing this Indo for exchange. Can come out on weekdays, can do in car. I have previously posted about how she gave me a bj while I'm driving along SLE.
I will only give to one bro at one time in a week. Pm me for more details. Strictly exchange only. I have her naked photo, video of us having sex, conversation as well.. be genuine.
You got a PM 😆
Old 16-08-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
[
Chio le can exchange?

QUOTE=insomia;14962087][IMG][/IMG]

open for exchange. tired for this meat. she is quite nice and pretty. very horny and i am willing to exchange for a slim and not meaty maid.[/QUOTE]
Old 17-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by comet777
Hi bro here is esterella for exchange. I am sure u will like her. Kinda cute. I like more meaty gals.

Enjoy!!
want to exchange also kena conned. this estrella number not in use
Old 17-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post

Bro why u never give me this contact after i give u zeh
Old 17-08-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

U get contact but never get to hit , u blame others. Not very fair . Who dare to exchange with u like this
Old 17-08-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

kar steady tum bor. chokohcheng trying to exchange with me with maids number not in use and id not in use. want to exchange then use real contact lah. why need to resort to such tactics
Old 17-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
U get contact but never get to hit , u blame others. Not very fair . Who dare to exchange with u like this
you took 4 contacts from me. you said you do not have enough contacts. use 2 contacts exchange my 4 contacts. now you cry baby kpkb here for what? i said your contacts are not good contact so i do not want to exchange. is it wrong? do you need me to screen shot of your message if you really give me the christine contact?
Old 17-08-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
you took 4 contacts from me. you said you do not have enough contacts. use 2 contacts exchange my 4 contacts. now you cry baby kpkb here for what? i said your contacts are not good contact so i do not want to exchange. is it wrong? do you need me to screen shot of your message if you really give me the christine contact?

Screenshot show how u complaint say cant get the pussy fter u get contact. U think exchange fl ah? Ons doesnt mean others can get means u also can get ma. Use brains abit
Old 17-08-2016, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lush2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
Screenshot show how u complaint say cant get the pussy fter u get contact. U think exchange fl ah? Ons doesnt mean others can get means u also can get ma. Use brains abit
Next time, just give him prostitute's numbers. Sure can score.
Old 17-08-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6031 / Power: 17
XiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
7 upped for exchange
Old 17-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
One Indo maid jus know recently in Facebook n ask her met n she ok can go hotel too but damage $300 hahaha she think her pussy make gold
Seems like thats the trend. A couple of them asking for 300 onwards
Old 17-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
lochness123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you guys pay to bang them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1