The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Klone80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKlone80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Should have stuck to your gun and said "huh? usual price 100k and I gave you 50k more liao"

As you said, finished liao mah... Want? Take... Don't Want? Thanks for free hj
Yah.. thanks for advice bro... next time I sure do that
Old 29-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Klone80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKlone80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
Hi All,

My FR from 27 Jan to 29 Jan 2012

Hope is still allright...cos along the way got bit drama, i am now trying my best to recall what happen on each day.

reach harbour front at 820am with Friend D. had Breakfast at mac before collecting our ferry tickets at wavemaster counter for 940am ferry. Bit panic as did not know whether did Bro Cheong2009 contact Bro Xiaolibiantai driver to go harbourbay fetch us. Bro ndnd advised us if no come, ask us to take a local cab to hotel and should cost max 30k rupiah.

Thanks for Bro cheong2009 help, the driver is there to pick us up. We went check in to formosa hotel, room not ready yet..so we go change money. 1sgd - 7080 rupiah..drop abit already...Then we proceed to go find gal for D as i had already book en ci a cewek at berry indah...went many places like sedona, new berlian (want to find bro lostsoul gal but she busy doing business upstair).....in the end, D settle for one gal at berry indah while i also go fetch en ci...Also saw Bro cheong2009 gal...we also found that xiaolibiantai is still at batam, but depaturing for singapore that same day...we went have light lunch with him ayam penvet before he accompany us go find ceweks...we also help to book one cewek at massage 82 for Friend J as he is taking the 720pm ferry to harbourbay...want to book one for bro xiongmao but he dont want..

went indo rasa makan lunch before going back to hotel to do our things...my cewek...as proven good worker...did the usual stuff, mandi bersama...bbbj and i finish her off in missionary...then meet up with D and we all with J gal go pick up J at harbourbay...did one thing, ask J to pick which gal we book for him and he pick correctly...we went to harbourbay to patronize the stall that bro cheong2009 like to patronise cos to see the amoy mah...haha..her sister wearing clothes like SYT wearing but not nice on her leh...

ordered seafood and beer..bit exp as the price is 800k after discount from the lao ban niang...then we proceed back to hotel, left the gals at hotel before me and D went pick up Bro xiongmao at harbourbay as he is taking the last ferry...

then we accompany him go change money before checking into formosa hotel and then go find cewek...went few joints but in the end settle for one at pee ai massage...

Then all went back hotel..Friend D suggest going out but he dont want to go ktv or something...only want pub or disco..but me and Friend J bit tired, so we just call off the outing and went back room sleep...
1 question... how much u guys spend for whole trip??
eg.. taxi, hotel, ceweks, food
Old 29-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 0
Woman Hacker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWoman Hacker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWoman Hacker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro can pm me the okt number in batam
Old 29-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Hacker View Post
Bro can pm me the okt number in batam
Which okt? So many joints and okts there....
Old 29-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

2nd day FR.

This abit too drama already...

wake up by en ci at 9am...kept talking loud to me...dont know what she talk so call up bro xiongmao to help me translate...he told me she no scold me, just talk loud why my back pain yesterday and she give me massage still pain....hehe..dont know bahasa indo is like that,

Ask her go back, give her 100k tips and the driver came already...says later go pick up my 1.2juta cewek..let name her EO...so i quickly go down have breakfast with D, J and xiongmao before xiongmao accompany me go pick up my cewek from the joint...xiongmao also took one...then back to hotel, i noticed something wrong with my cewek...then i go accompany D and J go find ceweks while i left my gal in my room...D got one from berry indah while J got his from massage 82...then this time, bro lancerage call me says he reach batam, i ask him to check in before coming formosa hotel to find me..he stay in lovaina inn and then he find me, i bring my gal and D and lancerage go find gal..in the end he book one at permata indah...

then we go back hotel first to give time to do business before we proceed to go massage at indothai..wow many customers must make booking...

then went back to hotel room, drama start, my cewek angry with me and heart pain, she saw the love bite on my left side of the neck..i talk to her, hold her so long, coax her till she cool down before i went for massage....

dinner we go WFC...hahaha..the zhi char amoy ask why we nvr patronise her..i says is my friend who sitting not me...her sister also first time talk to me...like very dull...dont want talk to me, now then u talk..i bo chup..haha...then drama starts...

En ci saw her friend who is sitting beside me as she is the cewek for Friend D...i saw her but i pretend dont saw her...and then she came hug me give me a kiss...EO so angry she walk away...then the driver told me she outside...i went out, saw EO on the railing..she crying and says why i bluff her she heart pain...then i coax and coax and pull her in before she finally sit down...while i had my late little share of dinner...

then again something happen, en ci came and give me a kiss again before she left..EO saw it and storm back to hotel alone...i quickly pay up the bill and then faster go back to hotel...heard D, J and lancerage want go pacific while xiongmao dont want to go...Friend J gal says i bad boy, play boy many

went back hotel room, saw EO crying on sofa...i go hug her she push me away...i ask xiongmao go back his own room, this case i settle myself...then i force her to hug me, wow, she cry until my shoulder wet...she says why i bluff her, why i make her heart pain, why i make her love me..even go hantam the wall till her hands bit bleed...i hug her and coax her...D and J ask me want go or not..i says u guys go first...if i coming i tell u all...

then i hug her, she still crying and hantam the wall..i coax her and sayang her until she stop...i ask her if she hungry and order room service..she also want me to eat cos she says she know me just now no eat cos i promise her in the day, what i doing later, she also will be doing later..since she no eat at wfc, i also no eat...

order room service for her...then i feed her to eat...before i carry her back from sofa to bed...she also hug me and cry and then i force to kiss her to stop her from crying..then followed up to kongket...kiss her nipples, paint her downstair, kiss her toes, her tighs....

after bonking, i tired, so no wash up, she go have a shower, then sleep on sofa...i see she still angry and sad, so i go carry her from sofa to bed and sleep with me...she sleep back facing me...dont want to face me sleeping...i hug her..she still crying..then i says sayang dont cry, u cry i dont sleep..then she gradually stop and then i went to sleep liao...
Old 29-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Chill bro... I "fuck" that En Ci gao gao next time I see her...
Old 29-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi all, i am back to batam after absent for few months, last visited in Aug last year, it was fasting month that time.

27-01-2012

From workplace, took a flight to SG then headed to Harbourfront for 930pm last ferry. I took this route bcos ferry services in Malaysia only up to 5.30 pm, so not able to make it. And direct flight only in morning. Since Skyfree has booked ticket, so just picked up and paid for 1 way at sgd42.

Around 10.30 pm, reached Harbourbay and was met by Skyfree, his friend D, and bro xiaolibiantai's driver. Changed money, RM700 and got Rp1.9 plus then checkin Formosa hotel. I told them I am going to sleep alone and they fck me here and there cos it's wrong to spend the night by myself....

Went out to find a 'company', so first stop Permata Indah...wah empty liao...only see guys playing snooker...then to Massage 82, damn hate those road humps along Hotel Utama...here only left 4 ceweks...pass off, right behind is PI Massage, here papi Abu hawking 2 ceweks to me, i see is ok la...one at 550k, another 400k, papi Abu promised this and that, no good can call to refund, still he is lying here,,more on that later so then took 550k, name AM. tried to nego for lower price but rejected

back hotel, i excused myself from Skyfree and D, cos need to start 'work' already. Chatted with AM to break ice and we stripped off and she bathed me in shower, then off to bed, she started to go a good job of cathbathing me...then with bbbj and cap on, she rode me while i held her ass and next finished off the bonk in missionary.

after cleanup watch tv and chatted again, here i guess AM's age,,i guess 30 and she said it's true..contrary to what papi Abu said..23, anyway AM is a milf with has a kid in her kampong..seperated already, boh pian loh, milf also can bonk mah,,her figure also look good..nice shapely ass, non sagging boobs.

as we both were feeling tired, AM soon hit the dreamland, while i tried to sleep but can't...wonder why, maybe is the strange feeling, cos this is first time ever i arrived at night, like how come so fast it ends....but still slept off anyway

to be continued..
Old 29-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Chill bro... I "fuck" that En Ci gao gao next time I see her...
dont fuck her Gao Gao, ask cheong book her, then take her naked foto to
post here.. swee bo, benefit for all
Old 29-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

This en ci hor.. I tell you.. don't think she don't dare hor... Once she and my friend in my room and she just pull down her top let me photo her boobs, with her face somemore.. She's that sporting one.
Old 29-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

28-01-2012

woke and after a pee, AM got up to shower, after that, she snuggled up to me and initiate a good morning 'work', she led me to washup then gave a sucking to wake up, cap on, then this time i bonked her missionary then doggie and another missionary to end the 'work'. sprayed cum on her tits and she screamed at me, haha, not scolding, after cleanup, gave her a 100k as tip and off she goes.

meet up the rest, Skyfree, D, J, and driver for breakfast. As Skyfree has pre booked his cewek, driver urged us to fast hand fast leg with cewek booking today cos he worry will end soon, Since J and D not ready, I followed Skyfree to Massage 82, he picked up his premium cewek, while i scanned the gers available, the other premium gers all have boh chup face..so turned to budget gers there, i found a smiling one, so booked theger, LR at 400k...wow when she walked up to me,,i have no idea she is so tiny,...i got a feeling,,i picked up another milf, , so driver sent us back hotel, later it will be J and D's turn to go find ceweks.

in room, chit chat with LR, age 30, got 2 kids already, though body still look good. we kissed and teased each other then embraced her and we fall onto bed then off our clothes and this time i attacked her abalone, kissed, paint her and did this for some time, until she moaned and then the next room a repair work is ongoing..each time LR moaned, the repair personnel will stop work, , no hammer knocking sound for a while..LR then can't stand it and asked to go for cleanup..after that LR gave a bbbj to warm me up then caps on and i did her missionary then cowgirl and ended the bonk with
doggie style..another cewek with nice firm ass...

LR mentioned she's hungry and i offered to go buy McD for her, but as i found out the McD at Center Point is gone.., so i went to Top 100 and bought some drinks and Oreo for her instead..too bad she declined and feeling boh song with me as she wanted a proper meal instead..so here we are a bit tensed cos we misunderstood each other, i thought later will go out with the rest to eat together, while she thinks i did not take her request properly. as i also hungry then just order for room service, a fried rice and fried kway teow. food arrived soon but there was silence in our room except the tv, seems she still upset.

so i on my notebook and see sammyboy forum then we got talking to each other again and i told her nothing wrong between us and finally had our
lunch and we had a good time feeding each other. all bad mood is gone now and LR is smiling again..so i surf the net while she took her nap. we had a quiet afternoon later then she asked to use my notebook for her facebook, while i happily ogling at the cuties on tv singing at live event
concerts in Jakarta...

also later went down to meet bro Lanceage who just arrived, so Skyfree took him to find cewek, sorry bro Lanceage, as I did not offer any assistance to u,

late evening, we assembled at Skyfree's room and decided to go Windsor Food Court..driver took me and LR, J and D with their ceweks, so we
placed our order, then later driver returned to join us with skyfree and Lanceage with their ceweks, then something not good happened here...

EN, a cewek that skyfree booked on friday from Berry Indah, pass by our table, said hello to her colleague, which is D's cewek...then she kissed skyfree, this made skyfree's Massage 82 ger really upset...she stormed off and sat outside at the Windsor entrance and refused to eat with us,. so Skyfree, driver, me and LR went to coax her, LR as her colleague also tried her best to console her but we left skyfree to attend to his ger...so we had our dinner in a sombre mood..until all food almost wiped out by us..J and D ordered another 2 dishes..while again we went to see skyfree and his ger again...driver and LR finally managed to get Skyfree's ger to join us, so we just eat and drink and watch an auntie singing on stage..with a football match ongoing

and then it repeated again, EN was leaving and passby our table and did her same act just now..skyfree's ger headed to outside again..super upset already and went back to hotel by herself, after bill was settled, driver ask another driver to send us back while some followed him, 2 batch to get back to hotel

back hotel, the other guys had plans to hit Pacific Disco...except me, at skyfree's room, his ger is visibly unhappy while LR and driver do all they can to pacify her...in the end we leave it to skyfree and we went seperate ways..back in room LR continued her facebook addiction using my notebook and i watched tv to kill time...later went to D's room to translate the plans that the ceweks have for pacific..as D, J and Lanceage dont understand Indo, J's cewek have a friend there that will get the ceweks free entrance whilr the guys need to pay 50k entrance fee.

LR then asked for it and we had a quickie and by that time already 12 something...as i need to take a morning flight, soon, LR join me in bed and she stuck to me and hugged me tight tight to sleep.....

to be continued..
Old 29-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This en ci hor.. I tell you.. don't think she don't dare hor... Once she and my friend in my room and she just pull down her top let me photo her boobs, with her face somemore.. She's that sporting one.
you cannot book her liao
so this job ask cheong2009 to do
Old 29-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

29-01-2012

last day...why 3d2N trips always feel like too fast???

woke up then felt a naked body on top me and it was LR in the nude eager to get bang...go for her abalone again but she halfway she stopped and asked to get it on, or get it in? so after capped, we started with cowgirl then after few thrusts and moans, i held her up and drilled LR while standing...cos LR is petite ger,,can carry her, then switched to doggie and finally withdraw and ejected cum on her tits...LR gave me a bath then she packed her stuff and left after i tipped her 100k...

since time is running out and not able to call skyfree and the rest to join me for breakfast, i went myself,..had a quick breakfast then went up
to pack my stuff..driver also arrived on time...then after that, went to pay hotel bills and check out...driver sent me to airport for my direct flight by Firefly back to Malaysia.

Next stop..Angeles City in another 2 weeks time before Batam again in March 2012

The end. Thanks for reading.
Old 29-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:
2nd day FR.

then i hug her, she still crying and hantam the wall..i coax her and sayang her until she stop...i ask her if she hungry and order room service..she also want me to eat cos she says she know me just now no eat cos i promise her in the day, what i doing later, she also will be doing later..since she no eat at wfc, i also no eat...

order room service for her...then i feed her to eat...before i carry her back from sofa to bed...she also hug me and cry and then i force to kiss her to stop her from crying..then followed up to kongket...kiss her nipples, paint her downstair, kiss her toes, her tighs....

after bonking, i tired, so no wash up, she go have a shower, then sleep on sofa...i see she still angry and sad, so i go carry her from sofa to bed and sleep with me...she sleep back facing me...dont want to face me sleeping...i hug her..she still crying..then i says sayang dont cry, u cry i dont sleep..then she gradually stop and then i went to sleep liao...
Jialat lah, another mediacorp channel 8 drama queen, can ask her take part star search
Pray Bro skyfree stay strong and avoid KC haha
Old 29-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

3rd day last day

wake up, hug her, she told me yesterday she cry till 2am plus...

i told her my fault, i slap myself for making her angry and sad..she then fast stop me from slapping myself....

then we go wash up, have kongket again...i carry her to the small side table to bonk for 5 mins before going to bathroom to kongket in slight doggy method before back to bed again...she kept looking at the love bite En ci gave me...

ask her can CIM or not..she says up to you...kongket until manage to cum some on her breasts and some in her mouth..told her that it may be bitter, ask her to spit out cos i drink coffee alot,

then me and her go wash up together, give her 150k as tips...she give me back 50k...says 100k enough already.....

received sms from xiongmao says he going back liao..i ask him so fast..he says 1030 indo time..

then went down have breakfast with D and J. D says his gal code red so left after the trip to pacific..while J gal still got give him 2nd round bonking...

check out at 1030am, ask bro lancerage want come with us..but he says he want go shopping...so we went book 1130ferry and off we go back to singapore...

damn shack on ferry....
Old 29-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
ask her can CIM or not..she says up to you...kongket until manage to cum some on her breasts and some in her mouth..told her that it may be bitter, ask her to spit out cos i drink coffee alot,
best part of the trip
not many booking cewk does that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread