The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Bro TCK... my colleague didn't call you coz they have meeting till very late. Sorry hor bro... I plan to go either next week or the week after that... Go Champion this time around ?
Old 19-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Hey bro tck206, dun be angry lah. Kindly pm me contact for Sapp n champ. Though u said sat shld be no problem, but just wan to make sure as we flying down on sat. TYTY.
Old 19-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro TCK... my colleague didn't call you coz they have meeting till very late. Sorry hor bro... I plan to go either next week or the week after that... Go Champion this time around ?
No prob bro.

As long as u don come in on 28 or 29 April, I am free for you.

For Champion me no problem and if inform me earlier, i will get pool table room and some gang if u are alone. Need more guys to drink and add in more fire...ha ha! Mummu there also hot man!
Old 19-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Thanks bro. Got your pm.
Old 19-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
XiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Welcome back Bro DK
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
still active but seldom post in sbf
Pro Ookami ... Cibai DeKuip still cannot forget Gina !
Where are you, my......SPOON !
Old 20-04-2009, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sapphire KTV Cheras F&N

Just Meet The Owner of Sapphire KTV Cheras F&N , he is proud to offer to SBF members free fruit platter to all of us plus additional 20 percent discount of the entire bill(Beers and Liquor Bots only) during that evening! Pls do mention Steven Friends, Look for Mr Kei The manager and he will do the rest for you!

Have fun, Enjoy Life and see ya there!
Old 20-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangGe View Post
Wah bro, long time didnt see ur post ? How are u doing ?
Old 20-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangGe View Post
Aiyoyo...one long lost brother came back to post in SBF had brought along another long lost brother leh

Somemore, remind me of Gina, that Indon girl that nearly gave me anGINA using her vaGINA...terror eh?

Yaloh, I must call up bro DK for liam kopi.
Old 21-04-2009, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeman View Post
Just Meet The Owner of Sapphire KTV Cheras F&N , he is proud to offer to SBF members free fruit platter to all of us plus additional 20 percent discount of the entire bill(Beers and Liquor Bots only) during that evening! Pls do mention Steven Friends, Look for Mr Kei The manager and he will do the rest for you!

Michael Tus!!! I'm gonna be Steven's friend this sat. Any1 going down as well?
Old 21-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
globerunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello fellow brothers...

went to D'B**s last weekend with a few of my clients....first time, not bad at all...the place really nice, despite what i thought before from looking outside...

my friend knew the mommy there, so called before we went, booked 2 gurls before hand.....after reaching there, straight away brought to our room, nice establishment, but the machines quite old already, not too modern....ordered our drinks, then, mommy came in with 3 gurls to choose from....chose for myself a nice looking gurl, my friend chose another....

but quite expensive for my taste, after 3 hours of karaoke and a few packs of ciggies, bill up to rm1200++ :O but worth it also la, they layan u realy good one..

would definitely recommend it..
Old 21-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 23
mel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any Bro has contact for Mr Kei of Sapphire KTV?

Need to book a room for HH this sat.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
Old 21-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mobiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Meet The Owner of Sapphire KTV Cheras F&N , he is proud to offer to SBF members free fruit platter to all of us plus additional 20 percent discount of the entire bill(Beers and Liquor Bots only) during that evening! Pls do mention Steven Friends, Look for Mr Kei The manager and he will do the rest for you!

Thanks for the lobang! Looks like it pays to be a samster!
Old 23-04-2009, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel&nicole View Post
Any Bro has contact for Mr Kei of Sapphire KTV?

Need to book a room for HH this sat.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
Yoz, bro M&N, me going down too!! Maybe we can have a drink if you don't mind...
btw, you can get mummy contacts also from TS. He has been very helpful to the bros here.
Old 25-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Err..I thought I saw the same thing in mamakspecial.

Just say everyone get discount lah. Maybe there would be more business.

If you want to zap me, please leave your id and the reason. I won't zap you back one.
I just want to know who and why so that I can piss you off again.
Old 25-04-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by globerunner View Post
hello fellow brothers...

went to D'B**s last weekend with a few of my clients....first time, not bad at all...the place really nice, despite what i thought before from looking outside...

my friend knew the mommy there, so called before we went, booked 2 gurls before hand.....after reaching there, straight away brought to our room, nice establishment, but the machines quite old already, not too modern....ordered our drinks, then, mommy came in with 3 gurls to choose from....chose for myself a nice looking gurl, my friend chose another....

but quite expensive for my taste, after 3 hours of karaoke and a few packs of ciggies, bill up to rm1200++ :O but worth it also la, they layan u realy good one..

would definitely recommend it..
D'Boss. KL KTV kaki sure know. Same goes for the cops. So no need to hide the name. This one my old hunting ground. Yeah, the place is quite old already. Same as some of the girls.

If you want to zap me, please leave your id and the reason. I won't zap you back one.
I just want to know who and why so that I can piss you off again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1