The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

In my view, family value in Vietnam is not really that bad.

Most, or maybe more than Us, value their family alot. Most carry the hope that after working as wl, they would be able to provide their family with better lives.

E vietnamese that i encountered are very down to earth type. Never brag at things they don't do. We are not their parents, we can't judge how they really feel inside. Furthermore, many of the parents are still those traditional type, which, never reveal their true feeling to their children. So, many will view them as being heartless.

2 dongs of mine.
Old 14-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Itunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good for u

Last edited by Itunes; 14-08-2012 at 01:57 AM. Reason: hi
Old 14-08-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
not student, ORDing less than 3 months time. I will go thru for her sake. This relationship is tough but i believe it is worth the effort
So u are still in full time NS?? About 20 yrs old ???
Old 14-08-2012, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
About 20 yrs old ??
think many members here < 20 too..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 14-08-2012, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post

Most, or maybe more than Us, value their family alot. Most carry the hope that after working as wl, they would be able to provide their family with better lives.

E vietnamese that i encountered are very down to earth type. Never brag at things they don't do. We are not their parents, we can't judge how they really feel inside. Furthermore, many of the parents are still those traditional type, which, never reveal their true feeling to their children. So, many will view them as being heartless.

2 dongs of mine.
You really sympathise with them huh? If you understand their culture more, you will have a view that's otherwise. A baby gal is always sold at a higher price as its believed that they will help earn money for the family when they grow up. Do you happen to know that the children hookers in Cambodia are mostly from Vietnam? These young gals are sold to the brothels at a very young age.... its really sad to see that. Do you know that remittences into Vietnam is one of the highest in the world at US$9 billion annually? I used to think Phillipines is high at US$3 billion, then i got to know about Vietnam, i was shocked. Basically the whole country is doing nothing but waiting for remittance from abroad. Like i say before, i used to be very curious about vietnamese culture during my first few years there, then the next few years brings immunity and finally, now after 10 years, i am sick and tired of them. They really need to buck up or else they can never catch up with the rest of the world.
Old 14-08-2012, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From what i saw from my wife's neigbour also like that they treat girls like shit. First 2yr when i go there, i saw many young schgirls. After that it get lesser n lesser. I wonder why. My bx then told me they go HCM to work, which i feel is ok. Only recently when i go back n bump into them, then i know they all go work ktv or massage parlour, while the men at home drink ca phe.. Really useless ppl..
Old 14-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
its really sad to see that. Do you know that remittences into Vietnam is one of the highest in the world at US$9 billion annually?
many bros here got share in it.

Quote:
They really need to buck up or else they can never catch up with the rest of the world.
they don't catch up means its good for us
Old 14-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
If anyone dates HCM city girls whose family reside in the cities and holding good jobs in the city, you will find their attitude similar to any big city dwellers. I, me and myself first.
agree... I met many syt from HCMC in JC/GL. Thier thinking is same as any sillyporean girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
This is how i feel for most of the vietnamese gals tend to moods swings a lot. When they are in good mood, they will talk nicely and treat you like a King. If they are in bad mood, most of time, we man will suffered more as they damn unreasonable somtimes.
ALL women around the world are the same.. mood swing when aunty visit..
Old 14-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not student, ORDing less than 3 months time. I will go thru for her sake. This relationship is tough but i believe it is worth the effort
dun say too early yet...only time will tell...give you 2 yrs then let's see if both still love each other...i read you are starting to go chionging...that's not a good sign...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

2 dongs of mine.
they do have family values but do they accept you as their primary family once they are married to you or they vaule their own family more...

this has always been the source of many disputes that will arise when u have a vb as your bx & for some it starts as early as even b4 getting married...
Old 14-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
many bros here got share in it.

they don't catch up means its good for us
how many per cent of it was contributed by you?? hjhj...

recently i realized the vbs in Singapore are getting smarter & smarter...even those that come first time and dun really spk TA or TH well..

not sure if that is good for ppl like me...but i know definitely gd for you
Old 14-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 14
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
haha not married lar, but see family members. I just using pharses to summarize the 1 week spending with her. I didn't know foreigner girls coming here so hard. Abit abit bring girls into the room for questioning, woman with kid also kena. Wanted to settle down with my girl, but seeing her coming sg so hard. Does it mean i have to pick her up at hcm everytime she come till she get LTVP ?
Not all foreign girls, ICA only "target" those especially from vn and thailand.

Seems like u have already decided what to do. Follow yur heart but think with big head not small head.

Quote:
I will go thru for her sake. This relationship is tough but i believe it is worth the effort
Old 14-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U r still a young plant...
50 steps laugh at 100 steps?

Quote:
pls explore into other options and summarize before deciding which shop sells e best. Its like walking ard cbt
What u talking about? shopping for things?

Last edited by vietboy; 14-08-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 14-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You really sympathise with them huh? If you understand their culture more, you will have a view that's otherwise. A baby gal is always sold at a higher price as its believed that they will help earn money for the family when they grow up. Do you happen to know that the children hookers in Cambodia are mostly from Vietnam? These young gals are sold to the brothels at a very young age.... its really sad to see that. Do you know that remittences into Vietnam is one of the highest in the world at US$9 billion annually? I used to think Phillipines is high at US$3 billion, then i got to know about Vietnam, i was shocked. Basically the whole country is doing nothing but waiting for remittance from abroad. Like i say before, i used to be very curious about vietnamese culture during my first few years there, then the next few years brings immunity and finally, now after 10 years, i am sick and tired of them. They really need to buck up or else they can never catch up with the rest of the world.
Man.....this is tough, agreed that they gotto buck up. So sad to know those poor little girl hookers are Vietnamese. Guess that is life for them esp the very poor ones. Just reminded me of my dad...he went to HCM in the 60s to the end of the war and he had a mistress there too with 5 young daughters. After war...he came back and tried his best to bring them over but since he has lost everything there after the war, he ran out of bargaining power. He has passed away since and he doesn't talk about them to us but I can feel his heavy heart till the moment he passed on. He died in my arm so I know...and he told me that "they" were sent to Cambodia after they caught him after the war and sent prison him to end of 1974. Yes, I
didn't share this with my other siblings....becoz they will never understand why my dad can get someone half his age and have so many children too. I am my dad's son but I can never do what he did.....but I can understood his situation.

Last edited by lglg666; 14-08-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old 14-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

2 dongs of mine.:D
agreed but hey, that my sentence! next time must collect $$ for using that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1