The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 01-11-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Curious, what happened to SLAP and how did the moderators get red flagged?
amber and her ex husband co founded SLAP because they wanted to find a third party so they used it as a hunting ground since new people who join the community will go through them to learn and attended their classes so technically they will be the first to pick a new partner before anyone else does. the ex doesnt do anything much but amber air out her dirty laundry in her twitter/fetlife as if the ex husband do something bad when she is the one uses that opportunity to find another guy (now the current french husband) because the ex husband is not good enough for her. but she is the one who begged him to marry her to begin with maybe just because he is open/kinky and will allow her to do anything vice? no other singaporean man will be able to accept her character

iirc there are two other male moderator, one became a trans who also become a pro domme but before that there are alot of consent violation against him(her) in the past. I believe she repented but the bad rep of the past still haunts. Then another one is a serial stalker. Both are banned on other groups due to such behaviour

now that amber broke up she no longer want to be associated and since those two other moderators have bad rep it is hard to organise classes or events because no one trusts them. then again amber also got bad rep and even had "fight" with minky group. she is good at portaying herself as an angel and makes everyone looks bad / "self-victim"
Old 01-11-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
amber and her ex husband co founded SLAP because they wanted to find a third party so they used it as a hunting ground since new people who join the community will go through them to learn and attended their classes so technically they will be the first to pick a new partner before anyone else does. the ex doesnt do anything much but amber air out her dirty laundry in her twitter/fetlife as if the ex husband do something bad when she is the one uses that opportunity to find another guy (now the current french husband) because the ex husband is not good enough for her. but she is the one who begged him to marry her to begin with maybe just because he is open/kinky and will allow her to do anything vice? no other singaporean man will be able to accept her character

iirc there are two other male moderator, one became a trans who also become a pro domme but before that there are alot of consent violation against him(her) in the past. I believe she repented but the bad rep of the past still haunts. Then another one is a serial stalker. Both are banned on other groups due to such behaviour

now that amber broke up she no longer want to be associated and since those two other moderators have bad rep it is hard to organise classes or events because no one trusts them. then again amber also got bad rep and even had "fight" with minky group. she is good at portaying herself as an angel and makes everyone looks bad / "self-victim"
I don't know how true this story is, but predatory women are known to be drawn to the femdom scene. So everyone here please take caution, it's okay to be a sub/slave, but dont be a chump.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I don't know how true this story is, but predatory women are known to be drawn to the femdom scene. So everyone here please take caution, it's okay to be a sub/slave, but dont be a chump.
if you are not involved in the local scene in the past, you wont know about it
Old 01-11-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post

i agree with you bro to be honest in the community itself caittrin had surpassed minky "popularity" she runs a non profit bdsm group even before covid and recently organised a big fetish event for the local community but she doesnt go around and proclaim her status

generally if you ask the fetlife bdsm local they will know and have met caittrin more than minky because she appear more in other events.
interesting... my experience w caittrin is the total opposite. knew her in back in 2017/18, where she kept hosting several big events. all i will say is that she is very good at marketing herself and services, albeit at quite high prices.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
interesting... my experience w caittrin is the total opposite. knew her in back in 2017/18, where she kept hosting several big events. all i will say is that she is very good at marketing herself and services, albeit at quite high prices.
she got organise big events meh other than recent one wrong person bro
her rates is pretty much the same as other local dommes similar to yura and yui all i can say
but i know she kept her rates very low for her regulars who met her long time ago

i agree with some bros not all will click with her so ymmv. she have very specific style of domming so not everyone cup of tea. if she is that bad she wont stay in the pro domme scene for long considering this is her full time or famous in the local bdsm community. for example estella who had safety issues against her

even for yura is not her full time considering she have school and most other local dommes have full time job and domming is their part time

Last edited by elementz; 01-11-2022 at 09:14 PM.
Old 04-11-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is yura the only sadistic focused domme? Looking to explore others due to her high tributes.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

The hostess is 28 years old, height 160, weight 106, bust B, Tel:
Training items: dog slaves, obedience.
tribute
200$-60 minutes.
260$ - 90 minutes.
Gold purchase additional 100$
⭐Mild charge 260$
Foot fetish, high-heeled stockings, shoe licking, foot licking, trampling, dog walking, kicking, drooling, face siting , humiliation, gag, feeding, wax dripping, breast abuse.
⭐ Moderate fee 260$
Holy water, forced holy water, cosplay, anal abuse, dildo, bondage, horse eyes, corporal punishment, heavy whipping, face suffocation, chastity lock, mummy,

Mistress QI menu translated.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
The hostess is 28 years old, height 160, weight 106, bust B, Tel:
Training items: dog slaves, obedience.
tribute
200$-60 minutes.
260$ - 90 minutes.
Gold purchase additional 100$
⭐Mild charge 260$
Foot fetish, high-heeled stockings, shoe licking, foot licking, trampling, dog walking, kicking, drooling, face siting , humiliation, gag, feeding, wax dripping, breast abuse.
⭐ Moderate fee 260$
Holy water, forced holy water, cosplay, anal abuse, dildo, bondage, horse eyes, corporal punishment, heavy whipping, face suffocation, chastity lock, mummy,

Mistress QI menu translated.
It was Google direct translate. Any feedback on her suggested rates? I am just sharing what I asked, I did inform to her the gog PRC here is lower and they have adequate tools
Old 04-11-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
It was Google direct translate. Any feedback on her suggested rates? I am just sharing what I asked, I did inform to her the gog PRC here is lower and they have adequate tools
She's been here in SG before, so she knows the market. While it is higher that what normally PRC will charge, still a lot cheaper than local domme. So those that is okay to have session in Chinese will still go to her, while rotating with other PRC Domme like Aurora, Coco and Jessica....etc.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAz284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
She's been here in SG before, so she knows the market. While it is higher that what normally PRC will charge, still a lot cheaper than local domme. So those that is okay to have session in Chinese will still go to her, while rotating with other PRC Domme like Aurora, Coco and Jessica....etc.
Who knows? Maybe she read this forum and thought she can charge more.
Old 04-11-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Repuc38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I just had a session with Mistress Qi aka 7 earlier today

I can dare say the session was really solid and she is way better then most of the local dommes

and price wise she is really value for money

I highly recommend all other bros to give her a try

no regrets ..
Old 04-11-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaper View Post
just tried arissa from sglonelyguys in the massage thread. she is more of the sensual side and can accommodate the basics like anal play, impact play and golden showers with a bit of the hr manager at a bank kind of look.
Can anyone give an update on PRCs that provide BDSM services?

Seems like Arissa didn't advertise her SM service, am I looking at the correct profile?
Old 04-11-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repuc38 View Post
I just had a session with Mistress Qi aka 7 earlier today

I can dare say the session was really solid and she is way better then most of the local dommes

and price wise she is really value for money

I highly recommend all other bros to give her a try

no regrets ..
Served her 3 years ago and she is also my regular domme then. Have to agree that her skill considered no horse run then and now after another 3 solid years in 长沙, definitely choose her if compare to local dommes in terms of tribute and experience, i will kneel before her again soon.
Old 04-11-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
darer93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Can anyone give an update on PRCs that provide BDSM services?

Seems like Arissa didn't advertise her SM service, am I looking at the correct profile?
Yes it correct, she did light bdsm.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darer93 View Post
Yes it correct, she did light bdsm.
Arissa double with Jessica, 300 sgd per hr. That’s on the high side for prc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1