The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree

wow...sure bro? price hike not more for all joints?

haha..really good news...no more 800k rupiah...
You huh....!! Anyway she's been reserved for you liao..

Huat Ah!!!
Old 26-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi

Great news from our batam correspond. . . You joining the march trip?
Yah!! Can't believe it when I was told my girl's booking fee.

As for March trip, thing is I'll be in Bintan from 5/3 for 3 nights. With her lor, who else. I will try to make it for the second night.

Huat Ah!!!
Old 26-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by radii View Post
No need to get touchy , when i said consumers i meant that as a whole not just you. While there are many rich ppl who can throw money, i still believe its a buyers market over there so spend responsibly
Yes, u r right bro. Most important “spend responsibly” If all bros don’t rush for those gal above Rp1 million. At the end of the day, the booking price will surely drop….

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Noted that especially during festive seasons like CNY, hari raya,etc:
1) Booking Joint will up their cewek fee by 10-30%
2) Ferry ticket will up by $7 from $48 to $55 return ticket (from harbourfront to harbourbay)
3) KTV joints will up by 10-20%
4) Cab driver will also charge higher taxi fare.
5) Hotel accomodation price will also up by 10-20% due to peak season.

Yes, possible. Batam will 1 day become like Johor bahru if it continues to become more and more costly to cheong. Then cheongsters have no choice but to source for other alternative playground example less expensive island to release.

As a result, the number of joints and cewek will ultimately be lesser due to less demand more supply and finally the price of cewek will be extremely expensive.

Therefore it is advisable to negotiate for the price of goods and services purchased in batam and avoid kena chop like robert. Avoid overtipping the cewek to ensure that the market price is not spoilt.

However, batam now still have its charm and advantage over JB as it provide LT cewek at a reasonable cost (500k=S$70) unlike jb overnite PRC for 500 ringgit=S$210 . In JB there is no NL for overnite, only per bonk basis.

Hopefully Batam can sustain its position forever as a sex paradise for singaporean/JB cheongsters due to its close distance and cheap sex ....
Thanks bro for the charges info. Hopefully all prices will start to drop when the festive seasons wear out……

Yes, it is still cheaper compare to Johor Bahru but Batam is definitely getting more and more expensive.

Good advice on ur part. Price of goods and services should be negotiated and avoid over-tipping the cewek. Fully agree………

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
There is a chinese saying “人不为己,天诛地灭”.
Old 26-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vscelwan View Post
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p7QE2xmI0m...tam+nagoya.jpg

you can use this map as a reference...

Went to Gold Bird, New Flimingo,Permata Indah,New Berlian, Berry.Indah..CMI

When back to Queen..straight away book the cewek book by my friend before..not bad
Thanks for your map. Will print out the map and stick it on my bag, hehe.

This time want to experience the ang moh backpacker style. Stay cheap hotel, eat economic food (as long as won't lao sai can already), book and bonk cheap cewek (ugly never mind as long as not fat and old), jalan kaki to explore (save money) without my backpack behind (cos not as physically and sexually strong as ang moh) and go for cheap joint massage without special. (bro newyorker, need your lobang for cheap and good massage, thanks in advance)

Then on Day 2, it is time to pamper myself, hahaha.
Stay in 3 star semi luxurious hotel (formosa/harmoni/goodhope/the hills batam) within the price range from $60-$90.
Eat nice seafood and enjoy beer at windsor foodcourt and go makan at my favourite ayam petyet restaurant in nagoya hill.
Book 1 juta syt cewek.
Take cab instead of walking
Enjoy hotel massage with special.

Then I will personally understand what it means by "paradise on earth".
(先苦后甜)

Last edited by eg5354; 26-01-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old 26-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JW73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all boss & bro out there..... I'm new to Batam. Which Disco had more cewek?
Old 26-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW73 View Post
Batam got NO Disco only Masjid (Mosque)
Old 26-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Batam got NO Disco only Masjid (Mosque)
Thanks... I'm now in Batam alone. Thought of going out find some happening hehe
Old 26-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

I head there is some new disco planet 3, & Club M one, Newton etc... But I don't know where it located. Mmmmm
Old 26-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vscelwan View Post
Went to Windsor have dinner..now I know which lao pang niang you all talking about...she can speak very good english too with ang moh to intruduce the dishes...after dinner and paying the bill...my cewek look at the bill and said the baby sotong is not worth for the money..ask me next time don't order the dish...one big kepiting (crab) is 90K...small plate baby sotong cost 70K...
The last time i went there ordered similar food as you. Ordered curry chili crab (100k), fried baby sotong (50k), nasi goreng ikan (20k) and drinks at 818 seafood restaurant operated by indo chinese and the bill came out to 178k or $26.

The lao pang niang can speak very fluent indo slang hokkien but mandarin not that good and she got a young and pretty daughter to help her run her business. Don't know whether is this the same restaurant as you went also?

Anyway, my saliva now drip already.
Old 26-01-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
The last time i went there ordered similar food as you. Ordered curry chili crab (100k), fried baby sotong (50k), nasi goreng ikan (20k) and drinks at 818 seafood restaurant operated by indo chinese and the bill came out to 178k or $26.

The lao pang niang can speak very fluent indo slang hokkien but mandarin not that good and she got a young and pretty daughter to help her run her business. Don't know whether is this the same restaurant as you went also?

Anyway, my saliva now drip already.
I went is 999 restaurant decided by cewek...two person meal is 260K include two bottles Bintang, pepper crab, baby sotong ,vega, gong gong.....cewek mentioned as far as she knows 138 restaurant food not bad.....the rest restaurants she not sure how is the food...

Last edited by vscelwan; 26-01-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 27-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
keaiji is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro can give me guide? If i stay at L A K S A N A INN the nearest joint is where? Is this hotel good anot?

Another thing is that do the girls can let me bonk more then 2 times? do they have a limit on that? also do they cim ?

Sorry for all noob questions.. first time la..

Hope the lao jiao can give some guides,,. thanks!
Old 27-01-2012, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Yah!! Can't believe it when I was told my girl's booking fee.

As for March trip, thing is I'll be in Bintan from 5/3 for 3 nights. With her lor, who else. I will try to make it for the second night.
oh, so you will be "pre-occupied" already....join us for meals then....
Old 27-01-2012, 06:10 AM
Samster

istanbul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to go to Batam this Sunday 1/29, if any bro interested to join do PM me. I only have been there once, know a couple of places but not too well. I'm an Indonesian Chinese so i can speak their language.
Old 27-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 14
itsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys

Here is my Batam report.

I was in Batam for the past 6 days due to some urgent work. Since I need to be in office for 24 hours to monitor and installation during holidays, no choice I have to work during Ch new year.

I had couple of hours in between to explore. So I decided to go on my own.

1. Local Travel with in Nagoya, I always use Ojek. Price rp10K to Rp15k with in town.

Landed in Batamcentre and took a Taxi. On my way to Nagoya I noticed a Massage centre in Sydney Hotel. It is called Aroma Massage. So decided to give my tray.

Place: Aroma Massage, Sydney Hotel
cost: Rupea 70K for 90 minutes + 150K for HJ
Name: Ida, 30
Massage: 8
Quality of Place: 7
Verdict: Clean joint. Good massage, low cost.

Massage was good, I enjoyed massage. Half way through massage, the cewek was trying to adjust my shorts to do massage and lower back. I asked her whether want to remove shorts. She did not object so I changed it to towel. When I turned back, while massaging she purposefully touch the sensitive area couple of times. That made my brother woke up.

I asked her how much for HJ? she said 200K rp. I felt expensive. so I asked her to reduce. She said 150k . As massage is good decided to give a try. she was slow and did a good HJ.

RTM: yes for massage only.

Went to Work no time to return to Hotel.
Next day I was waiting for a spare parts so I decided to go to Massage82 Near DC mall.

Massage82
Cewek: MyMy
Cup: 36B
As this is the first time I am going to Massage82 and there is no recent report I was skeptical. I was surprised this girl has many ceweks and I am impressed.

As soon as I enter I saw few ceweks sitting near reception. one guy came and asked Massage? I said yes. He gave a pair of slippers and took me to level upper level. I saw many ceweks on the way and some are very attractive. He asked me Massage or Massage Plus. I said Massage Plus. He showed a room and told me 300K rp. I said it is expensive then he reduced to 250K rp. he brought a cewek around 35. I told him younger one preffered. He brought another cewek and said 250K and asked me to pay. I was not interested and said no need Plus only massage. Then he said 200K. I told him Massage enough. He send another cewek i.e MyMy.

She started with massage. The room was locked. Mattress on the floor. Mattress cleanness 6.

MyMy gave decent massage. Quality 6.
Looks nice. She was playful during massage. Touching my brother hear and there he was awake. She said want full service? I asked her how much? She said 200K. I told her HJ + autoroam in brithday suit. she said 150K rp. Agreed.
she was in birthday suit. Gave girlfriend feeling. She asked me can do FJ as she was desperate. I prefer HJ so she did a good HJ. Played with her pie. Fully satisfied.

Total Damage: 60K for 1 Hour massage+ 150K rp for cewek.

RTM: Yes

Third day decided to Explore around DC Mall. Walked behind Massage82. Wow. Total surprise.

There are many joints behind Massage 82.

Joint name: Bintang K..... , Just opposite to Pagoda Hotel(Sorry I forgot the second word)
Attended by Lisa, Age 28, Plum and nice.
It is a hall and no one around. covered with curtains.
She came and started talking. she said only short time.
I asked her how much. She said 200K for full service and she said she don't do Massage. Settled for 150Krp.

Massage =0
She removed the top not panties.
she did BBJ for me. Satisfied.Allowed autoroam.
Damage: 55Krp for massage, 150K for BBJ.
RTM: yes.
Old 27-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW73 View Post
Why you need to know which disco have more ceweks...you want to up all the ceweks in the disco ....but you only have one batang and two telur only ler
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread