The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Final is held in Munich right? I am sure Bayern is motivated. If Barca can be defeated, why not Real?
I'm sure the moaner of real will go all out..but it still depends whether it is enought to overcome the deficit...

And if course the motivation to meet his old club and show them he still got what it takes...

Home ground in CL and world cup usually don't favor the home team...
Barca likes to walk the ball into the net which is impossible against the English (your leg may anytime get chop by the English if u dribble too much in the epl )..real is more direct football....maybe...just maybe so..

That's all speculation anyway...Results Tmw don't lie
Old 25-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
lol....
Nevertheless, best team don't always win..barca is such a good example even can't defeat 10 men chelski...
this statement fully agreed...Barcelona is without any silverware for this season...after Pep Guardiola had won 19 during his reins...

anyone can confirm if 3rd place is auto qualification or need to play-off if chelsea wins the CL finals..

I just confirm that 3rd place will play-off if chelsea wins...rules are set...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 25-04-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old 25-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Final is held in Munich right? I am sure Bayern is motivated. If Barca can be defeated, why not Real?
BM players are fresh as they were left out of their last game whereas RM fielded their entire 1st team vs Barca. If the game goes into extra time, RM gonna be torn to pieces.

My pick is - RM 1 BM 1.
Old 25-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Kalou: Kuyt wants Feyenoord return

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...enoord?cc=4716

will be damn sad and disappointed to see Kuyt leave Liverpool

But at the same time damn happy if Aquilani returns to Liverpool! Hopefully Joe Cole will do the same too.
Old 25-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
this statement fully agreed...Barcelona is without any silverware for this season...after Pep Guardiola had won 19 during his reins...
they only have Copa Del Rey to fight for
Old 26-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

The worst signings of the season

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns...season?cc=4716

Stewart Downing comes in at #3, Jordan Henderson comes in at #8 and Charlie Adam comes in at #10.
Old 26-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
The worst signings of the season

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns...season?cc=4716

Stewart Downing comes in at #3, Jordan Henderson comes in at #8 and Charlie Adam comes in at #10.
And that explain the current standing we are in now
Old 26-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

They are really good individuals at their old clubs as the game is build around them.

But Liverpool is too big a club to build around any one player hence they failed.
I still think Adams is still the best among the 4 tough..still liked him
Old 26-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Wait wait, just because somebody is tasked to come up with a top ten list, it doesn't mean we have to agree with him that our players should be in that list right? Come on guys, it's soccernet. The articles aren't always credible. Our players in that list might have underperformed but are they necessarily the worst 10 players to be signed?
Old 26-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wait wait, just because somebody is tasked to come up with a top ten list, it doesn't mean we have to agree with him that our players should be in that list right? Come on guys, it's soccernet. The articles aren't always credible. Our players in that list might have underperformed but are they necessarily the worst 10 players to be signed?
yup, those 3 LFC players definitely underperformed this season and maybe don't warrant a "ranking" for being the worst signings of the season.

anyway, it was the author of the article (Norman Hubbard) who chose his 10 worst signings of the season so nothing is official.

Just thought that the article was interesting so I shared it here.
Old 26-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just thought that the article was interesting so I shared it here.
Sure, no problem as long as we read it with a huge dose of salt. I wonder how is David Bentley now. If we buy him, perhaps he can make it to the top ten worst signing list for next season too.

Fabio Cappello wants to manage in the BPL. Good luck to whichever team gets him. I think he is just looking for a final payout before he retires.
Old 26-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sure, no problem as long as we read it with a huge dose of salt. I wonder how is David Bentley now. If we buy him, perhaps he can make it to the top ten worst signing list for next season too.

Fabio Cappello wants to manage in the BPL. Good luck to whichever team gets him. I think he is just looking for a final payout before he retires.
I kinda rate Bentley highly tough...but rating is one thing ..performing up to expectation is another tough..

Cappello is going to command a high pay whichever club decides to employ him...his resume is nice indeed..
Old 28-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Samster

Team news: Norwich v Liverpool

Steven Gerrard returned to training during the week but with the FA Cup final in just over a week and two league matches to play before then manager Kenny Dalglish may look to protect some of his players. Midfielder Charlie Adam's knee injury has ruled out a return before the end of the season.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature...nsions?cc=4716

Gerrard back, Adam out for season

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...season?cc=4716
Old 28-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Confirmed LFC team v Norwich: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Enrique, Downing, Shelvey, Gerrard, Henderson, Bellamy, Suarez

Subs: Doni, Maxi, Coates, Kuyt, Spearing, Kelly, Skrtel

Interesting team selection by KD tonight. Carroll is not in the squad to face Norwich, while Carragher will play ahead of Skrtel who is on the bench.
Old 28-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Confirmed LFC team v Norwich: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Enrique, Downing, Shelvey, Gerrard, Henderson, Bellamy, Suarez

Subs: Doni, Maxi, Coates, Kuyt, Spearing, Kelly, Skrtel

Interesting team selection by KD tonight. Carroll is not in the squad to face Norwich, while Carragher will play ahead of Skrtel who is on the bench.
Skrtel is our best header of the ball, better than the pony tailed guy, and he is a sub. Who deals with Holt?

Maybe KD is already prpearing life without AC...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1