The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-05-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
YoungLikeItHot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoungLikeItHot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Adidas @ LAX

Decide to take a risk to go for adidas. Turn out to be jackpot, and those FRs about her is truth.
Face: You won't reject type. She had Chinese blood/fair and able to speak mandarin. Was fell in love her look when she opened the door.
Body/Boobs: Fair very fair like Chinese, slim with meaty bum, doggy lover will like too, with a natural B+ close to C boobs.
Frenching: Don't think any customers will not get it from her. She just love to French.
Foreplay: 1st shot started straight when entering her room, cannot control during the intense kissing. 2nd shot, also start with intense kissing, was gonna up her but she insisted to give me BBBJ, deep throat. Hey, she is out to service you.
FJ: I hardly cum twice for 1.5hrs. I did it with her which i'm so surprised too. Maybe because of the connection and her smooth, snow white, sexy body. Maybe also because of her massage of my both legs Stamina definitely can match you as I visited her at late night.
Painting: I never initiate.
Gfe: Whole session is like Gf & Bf meet up 555, we chat almost everything, really my type.
RTU: Definitely if I had time!
Old 15-05-2017, 09:02 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Hahaha those obligations i cannot let go as yet....

Can la, imagine the time she spend with you once you pao her
Old 15-05-2017, 09:05 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsmrtmd View Post
bro can check with you the dmg? the website dont seem to state the price
Taken from their website

[Rates: $160/2shots/90mins]
***[Promo: $130/2shots/90 mins]***
[Overnight: $320/3shots/8hours]
Old 15-05-2017, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Stable: SiamAngel
Girl: Doris
Looks: 9/10 (my standard quite high)
Body: 10/10 (slim n smooth n original firm boobs)
Shower: 7/10
French: 8/10 (french deeply)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (can feel suction n tongue twirl)
Pussy: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Massage: 7/10

Doris came a few times here. Tried all on 90mins n overnight but unable to capture her heart. She is a very good girl. Service wise is very very good for me because i am very very good customer. If i can have girlfriend same her i will quit all the nonsense and marry her. Is she beautiful? Yes. Is her body boobs legs hands good? Yes. Is her heart good? Yes. But to marry her and stop work probably need give alot wedding dowry as we all know they here to make money support family. Anyway money cannot buy a heart. I can only say she got the body n fuck u won't want to miss.
Hmm can consider, will KIV
Old 15-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
stable: Doll88
girl: Mena
looks: 7/10
body: 8/10 (slim n original boobs perky abit?)
shower: 7/10 (rain shower)
french: 8/10 (kiss first then french like lover)
catbath: 8/10
bbbj: 8/10 (wet bbbj)
pussy: 9/10 (no smell)
fj: 9/10 (wet)
gfe: 9/10 (got hug using arm n leg)
massage: 0/10 (no have)

not syt type again from this stable. But their service make up. This mena the look is more towards the pic her shirt is undress. I always like slim slender girls and her waist is nice to hold. The room is using rain shower and i purposely ask her are u going to shower with me? She say yes. Haha, immediately take off everything and help her undress. She like to wear this oversize jean hotpant. Also that cotton on top which is thin n loose. Woohoo. When u look at that can see her boobs abit perky type. Anyway i always like to attack girl from behind. Let her unzip her hotpant while i wriggle my hands on her tummy up to grab her boobs. Woolala not too small not too big but good enough for my hands. In the shower she focus alot shampoo on my dick. I return favour by soaping her body n turn her back to shampoo her pussy. Hehe. Rain shower very hard to action so play enough faster get out. Naked on bed i wait her and she came wearing her clothes. Why u wear clothes? She say she like the cotton on shirt. So i okok let her carry on. Anyway later i will tear it apart. Lol. We cuddle in bed my hand slip into her cotton on shirt again squeezing her boobs. Touching her every where and rubbing her pussy. Kissing her ear and neck as i turn her over and started eating her pussy. Always prefer natural lube than ky. Then i move upward and push my cock into her mouth for her to suck it till i signal her for a cd. And in my dick to her pussy woolala so wet n almost feel like raw due cd in wetness. I fuck her in missionary grabbing her waist. Thats why light weight n slim waist is good. She press her hands against the headboard and her face like av style which i don't know she in pain or shiokness. So i ask if all ok? She say please don't stop. Woolala. I continue fuck her and later turn her over to doggy. Really shiok to grab both her boobs from behind n fuck. Water flow out from her pussy wet the bed n me till i cum. After the deed, she clean me up n we continue cuddle in bed with her leg n arm over me. Totally gfe hug which i needed for to prep for 2nd round.+a
thanks bro for the fr in mena
Old 15-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 17
Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!

Had a session with Clara (Emmanuelle)

This is my FR.

Looks : 7/10. She has a GND, Lasting look, same as what was advertise

Body: 7/10. Tall, tight and firm.

Boobs: 7/10 firm and big.

Frenching/Painting/Kissing: 7/10. Good frencher. Enjoy it

BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ suction is power. Like it alot.

Pussy: 8/10 well trimmed, good for painting

CIM: 8/10, suck me dry and suck up all my cum

Massage: 7/10 nothing to shout about, normal

FJ: 7.5/10 accommodating and change to doggy-style and missionary automatically.

GFE: 8/10 chatty and nice feel.

Attitude: 8/10 Friendly, chatty.

RTF: yes!!!

Overall sexifaction: 7.5/10 (Sexified!)

Thanks Bro Superman for the arrangement.
Old 15-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
obbligations...

Speaking of obbligations:

just remember that the women who cost the least
are the ones you pay

but then, of course,
if one goes whoring 6 days a week
(which with so many tempting targest on the fuckign radar is a become possibility)
things might change
let us say that it is the added cost of abundance and variety

happy fucking
Old 15-05-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 13
cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!
Re: obbligations...

Short FR on June from Titanium, was smitten by her SYT pics, so dick made a decision to visit her. Just nice after my appointment, she was located nearby.

Looks: 8/10 (sweet sweet sweet, shy shy)
Kissing & GFE: 9/10 (kissed in the showers, on the bed, cuddling, during pumping...
FJ: 8/10 (wet wet, condom covered with all of her horny juices, like with GF)

one of the best GFE I ever encountered. Saw the infamous Ray on the way out.
Old 15-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
ThaiPegasus

Suzy

when the door open suzy was dressed in sexy lingerie greeted me with a smile on her face.
her attitude is friendly and cute. alot of teasing before bath. bath was more or less sop.as i have a fetish for lingerie asked her to wear back lols. bbbj was good while i piano her abalone and it was wet cap and entered her moaning was more to the jap and cute kind. finished 1st round and rested on bed. she will cuddle with you under the blanket. auto roam her with light fingers and she easily feel ticklish.2nd round i did her on a chair in-front of the big mirror omg the position we did and her body shape and moan is too much to handle.

overall i would say that she is a gem

breast is firm and gravity defying.
ass is perky
bbbj is good
fj is hardworking and willing to please
moaning jap-ish

and so i end my fr. sorry abt the bad write up...
Thanks bro for the FR!!! Appreciated
Old 15-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
rabbit321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabbit321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I usually pick up siam bu from TD for more gfe one.. but as gf is staying with me for too Long Liao, felt bored I decided to try fls again..

Tried Doris from SiamAngel..

Everything was SOP, maybe I wasn't in the mood or maybe no chemistry also.. bbbj less than 3mins, just f and go.. light pecks on mouth but did not French.. she did not initiate massage also so also skipped.. chatted w her quite abit abt her and she told me everything like friends, literally almost everything.. in e end more like fucking a Friend lol.. note is friend, not gfe ah.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10
Gfe: 4/10
Rtf: prolly not, gfe v impt

Anw any big boobs w loads of gfe to intro?
Old 15-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phungusoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discovery2180 View Post
No need to post location....but any agency Located in east coast? Would like to get a lunchtime seasion in during work
I know Emmanuel is located there now. Pretty good stable - I've had really good experience with them.
Old 15-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phungusoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessarina View Post
Anyone tried Clara from Emmanuel? Camping for FR
If you want, you can try Pearl and Emmanuel. She's not the best looking girl there, but she's crazy freak. She's got a kink that will get her to ride you crazy if you do it, but you'll have to discover it yourself.

TL;DR: She's horny like a rabbit and you'd be crazy to pass up on her.
Old 15-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntlickerking View Post
Short FR on June from Titanium, was smitten by her SYT pics, so dick made a decision to visit her. Just nice after my appointment, she was located nearby.

Looks: 8/10 (sweet sweet sweet, shy shy)
Kissing & GFE: 9/10 (kissed in the showers, on the bed, cuddling, during pumping...
FJ: 8/10 (wet wet, condom covered with all of her horny juices, like with GF)

one of the best GFE I ever encountered. Saw the infamous Ray on the way out.
Bro, why infamous?...
Old 15-05-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Bro, why infamous?...
Someone heart pain liao

Pao her than solved everything
Old 15-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Someone heart pain liao

Pao her than solved everything
Heartache but cannot...i have an pre birthday appt with Queen this evening lol....need to be served by the Queen😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1