The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
AlMinH, Boarding, exactmatxspeed, FitPartner, hongkongdoggy, kyc2110, LinQingXia, Nitro Trans, Powerman881, sanuuuuk, Silentreader88, Swagelock, ThisIsMelwood, Vivianchow

Old 07-02-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 18
atoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros who registered in 2002 or b4 - without Power to up - PM me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLaoPO View Post

Jus ups u bro!
Hi, up u back , thanks!

To Up List:
RapidoBoy, Abastor, ZacCommand, fullofrubbish, SilentMan, lobangkingz, CherryPickle, Doubledare, ctchua, p00t, El bistro, Treemon99, Eternal Luck, Informer, ReelSchnick, Cafu, Xxon, bulleye, Naka_timo, bunty, Kuan Aik Hong, Fun12345, Denniswhite, Smoky7, skyleon, JokerDeBest, i^Xi0n, igor123, GoldRabbit, crackpod, Ktmakmak, ComplainKing, JulianLuther, silverstrike, lonebonker, deathryuk, Greenfrog, Supervert, cyberkoh88, baigonggong, ho-lee, tarma69, memorablez, ReddySpeed, Javabeans

Upped:
Exbros, jc_wtc, grey82, CoCk shoCk, meatvegelove, Spicy98, 1deg, Mito, chochochang2, norigo77, DarthRevan, tuyet, voltaredonda, REYA, SirLance, powerkid, madpig88, anotherlife, badboys, hairy_abalone, surbana, starbuck, truthful, Slyer, tinalam, dysfunk, jay.lay, mePoke, S.B.Y.1, Sleepyguy2, owl888, compgen, cashcow, Nitro Trans, masterwanker, curiousSG, dyelook, wohaha96, Josh_Ray, kristoa7, Sailsingapore, esssinine, hamsapkwai, smartke, Lamborghini, Tho66, DevilChan78, cash8877, Rasta Marley, raw1, Kingsle, manu_no7, reading, simifly, guess67, ramirez, Chaku, Clownteaser, Koiz, vrossi1980, PeaceKris, mplover, bk4ever, hardone, mantaray73, Sexy_lion, JJmagic, Kalv, marlboroken, justanewbie, bbbjkim, ah rat, basfreak, sponge05, ebonkie, SureScore, Goalie, Hurricane88, BMW69, Rickey, Laoba, wittyman,HonestCrook, Jorje, Swagelock, Cumexplorer, 胡's your daddy!, waikeekee, ShaolinHamster, NorthEast, Apollo, Drpussy, clinton, NastyThaiboy, Pervy Sage
Old 07-02-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by More View Post
7 upped for exchange.
added 9 points to you to return favour
Old 07-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
nisiel is a Helpful and Caring Samsternisiel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Old 07-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone want to exchange with my humble 2 point ? ( NB : u need to have at least a power 1 to trade )

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 07-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

+13 points up daily.

Happy New Year to all.

Min 5 points to trade.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 07-02-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 16
pspp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpspp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Samsters in the SBF family,

First and formost, no offence intented. I am just amazed to see that there are some Senior Samsters using their Clones to go around upping other nick and to request for returning favor to their main nick to gain points. I am wondering does this practice acceptable in the Reputation Points System?

You will see from my UserCP below, there 2 nicks using a 3 pointer clone and 1 nick using a 7 pointer clone to up my Rep. Point and expecting me to return favor to their main nick which I've checked that they are actually a 14, 13 & 9 pointers. I feel that this practice is unethical. No wonder they have achieved by now more than 10,000 points in their credit.

Bros who registered in... 06-02-2016 10:44 AM +3 points pls return favour to SureScore
Bros who registered in... 06-02-2016 10:43 AM +3 points pls return favour to Goalie
Bros who registered in... 06-02-2016 10:42 AM +7 points pls return favour to Hurricane88

To add-on, I refer to Boss Sam link with regard to Reputation Points - https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...18&postcount=3 as quoted:

"You are NOT SUPPOSED TO award reputation points to "RETURN A FAVOUR"!

You are only supposed to give reputation points for useful contributions to the forum.

I have never given any points out as part of a "you up me I up you" scam. In fact, I usually ZAP people who "up" me and ask for points in return!

Please provide me with a list of nicks that benefitted from your cosy reciprocal arrangement so I can remove their ill gotten gains."

I am just thinking whether I should return favor to them, of course I guess I have the right not to return becos it is not an ethical way to gain points.

In the first place I am not so keen to have many points otherwise I think I would have at least over a 1,000 pts by now if I work hard on it by contributing contstuctively and to do more postings

To all Samsters, I would like to invite you to share your comments and judgement to this kind of practices

Thanks and Regards

PSPP wishes all Samsters a Happy & Prosperous Lunar New Year!

Old 07-02-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Errrrrrr Brother PSPP, I got almost the same upz like you leh

See my UserCP:

Bros who registered in... 07-02-2016 01:51 PM +3 points pls return favour to Goalie
Bros who registered in... 07-02-2016 01:51 PM +6 points pls return favour to SureScore
Bros who registered in... 07-02-2016 01:43 PM +7 points pls return favour to Hurricane88

So bad...............
Old 07-02-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro. Swagelock for your 11 pts upz, will return your favor after the second day of CNY
Old 07-02-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3725 / Power: 17
braxlex has a reputation beyond reputebraxlex has a reputation beyond reputebraxlex has a reputation beyond reputebraxlex has a reputation beyond reputebraxlex has a reputation beyond reputebraxlex has a reputation beyond reputebraxlex has a reputation beyond reputebraxlex has a reputation beyond reputebraxlex has a reputation beyond reputebraxlex has a reputation beyond reputebraxlex has a reputation beyond repute

Just upped you +7 for exchange...
cheers..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
returned
Old 07-02-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 18
bulldog is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspp View Post
Hi Samsters in the SBF family,

First and formost, no offence intented. I am just amazed to see that there are some Senior Samsters using their Clones to go around upping other nick and to request for returning favor to their main nick to gain points. I am wondering does this practice acceptable in the Reputation Points System?

You will see from my UserCP below, there 2 nicks using a 3 pointer clone and 1 nick using a 7 pointer clone to up my Rep. Point and expecting me to return favor to their main nick which I've checked that they are actually a 14, 13 & 9 pointers. I feel that this practice is unethical. No wonder they have achieved by now more than 10,000 points in their credit.

Bros who registered in... 06-02-2016 10:44 AM +3 points pls return favour to SureScore
Bros who registered in... 06-02-2016 10:43 AM +3 points pls return favour to Goalie
Bros who registered in... 06-02-2016 10:42 AM +7 points pls return favour to Hurricane88

To add-on, I refer to Boss Sam link with regard to Reputation Points - https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...18&postcount=3 as quoted:

"You are NOT SUPPOSED TO award reputation points to "RETURN A FAVOUR"!

You are only supposed to give reputation points for useful contributions to the forum.

I have never given any points out as part of a "you up me I up you" scam. In fact, I usually ZAP people who "up" me and ask for points in return!

Please provide me with a list of nicks that benefitted from your cosy reciprocal arrangement so I can remove their ill gotten gains."

I am just thinking whether I should return favor to them, of course I guess I have the right not to return becos it is not an ethical way to gain points.

In the first place I am not so keen to have many points otherwise I think I would have at least over a 1,000 pts by now if I work hard on it by contributing contstuctively and to do more postings

To all Samsters, I would like to invite you to share your comments and judgement to this kind of practices

Thanks and Regards

PSPP wishes all Samsters a Happy & Prosperous Lunar New Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisiel View Post
Errrrrrr Brother PSPP, I got almost the same upz like you leh

See my UserCP:

Bros who registered in... 07-02-2016 01:51 PM +3 points pls return favour to Goalie
Bros who registered in... 07-02-2016 01:51 PM +6 points pls return favour to SureScore
Bros who registered in... 07-02-2016 01:43 PM +7 points pls return favour to Hurricane88

so bad...............
My Comments:

Brothers, you don't have to return points to them, you have no obligation to return as they are trying to cheat; giving you 3 pts and wants to get your 7 pts in return

If this happended in 8-10 years back, they would be zapped to negative during the zap-war time. Nowadays Boss Sam is seem to be very generous and friendly to the Reputation Points System, in those day if any complaint the nicks will became -999 pts.

Don't need to have so many pts lah as long as you have more than 40 pts to have your power unless you want more power by getting every 3,000 pts to gain 1 extra power for what? Points cannot redeem anythings lah

Have a good day.

Wishing all Brothers & Sisters a Happy Chinese New Year!
Old 07-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro edwinx ... 21 Ang Pows have just been credited to your account at 4.48 pm ... Huat Ah !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

21 Ang Pows for exchange

All are welcome

Huat Ah !!!

Queue / Delivery date > jaglooking4u (8/2) ...

Post expired / PM sent > empty ... please PM me if you have make a new post
Old 07-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to INTENSIFY your Rep Points level?

I m READY to provide you wiz
48 points (on Normal Request) Upz or 83 points (on Special Request) Upz..

Just click "agree" to add rep pts to my postings & await for good returns.. Act Now! Don't Wait!

PM me if Special request svc is required for those who are positive status wiz no power level & minimum 10 postings
(subjected to registered accounts from yr 2001 to 2006)

P/S:Those who recommend suitable accounts will also be rewarded

Old 07-02-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6276 / Power: 18
More has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jaglooking4u;14182997]12 points for exchange, for brother with min 6 points.

To up: [empty]

Upped: meiset, fdomme, basfreak, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Clinton, wittyman, cumexplorer, Apollo, shctaw, acemanfreq55, bbbjkim, honestcrook, northeast, shaolinhamster, smartke, waikeekee, Slyer, sleeping, norigo77, reading, sponge05, Kalv, i^Xi0n, Harvest, nastythaiboy, qizai, p00t, 胡's your daddy, wally888, josh_ray, swagelock, mito, , meatvegelove, chochochang2, hamsapkwai, tinalam, Sexy_lion, jc_wtc, PPGirl, Young Hero, sexrookie, sex crusader, Rickey, 1deg, compgen, gasscut, pocketrocket, braxlex, Tingtonglove, cash8877, naka_timo, fullofrubbish, Andrew101, bunty, prince7, hanster, w00f, arse-nal, shoot to target, whizzard, lookingaround, kyc2110, sailsingapore, marlboroken

Brothers below have upped me but they have less than 6 points, i will only up them when my to up list is finished: curiousSG, justanewbie

7 upped for exchange.
Old 07-02-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bros who registered in 2002 or b4 - without Power to up - PM me!

Had just upped Bro Doubledare at 9.50 pm

I am waiting for the power to come back after 24 hours before can up bros as per listing below.

I must thanks these bros First for giving me their points.

Laoba / RedFrog / Doubledare / curiousSG / Denniswhite / badboys / Tho66 / Botakhead2 / igor123 / lifeduo / ah rat / skyleon / lglg666 / kristoa7 / Swagelock / guess67 / simifly / bababoo / tinalam / ramirez / Acegik / lobangkingz / ComplainKing / compgen / Gem08 / TwinTowers / Best123 / DarthRevan / Treemon99 / hairy_abalone / +REYA / ctchua / amergin / reading / crackpod / wohaha96 / bunty / oldslywolf / divedeeper / Prince7 / tuyet / powerkid

Can the following bros please up a new posting so that I am able to return points to you. Send me a PM when you have a new post.
Laoba / RedFrog

Old 07-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
ReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by esssinine View Post
up u 8 brother
Bro esssinine
up u back
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1