The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrosh View Post
Dude, I talk about the house12 named "chang ping yi tiao long", located on the westerhout road. I also notice someone says Xiao yu is gone in the post "L16H12". Xiao yu is first time discovered in Novenber and December last year.
I just went to see what you were talking about and realised...bro you mix up the 2 houses....1612 and WH12 is 2 different houses on 2 different roads.....WH12 is the one with 一条龙 signboard....
Old 08-04-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Garrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
I just went to see what you were talking about and realised...bro you mix up the 2 houses....1612 and WH12 is 2 different houses on 2 different roads.....WH12 is the one with 一条龙 signboard....
Wah, i realize. Totally different house just with the same number. Thanks for your kindness.
Old 09-04-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
RWBYSanctum98 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quick question, has prices gone up since last time? Haven't been able to go, considering it but without FJ (I like the water bath more than anything else)
Old 09-04-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBYSanctum98 View Post
Quick question, has prices gone up since last time? Haven't been able to go, considering it but without FJ (I like the water bath more than anything else)
I recce this place WH12 during the LWE and asked, it is $200 for 60 min if you want the Waterbed service, the $100 for 30 min don't include it. You pay the same price even if you don't do FJ. You can probably play there for the whole time.

They show the girls pic on the screen at the entrance, I see only girl 2 caught my eye, but she was working then I went to the other house with Waterbed. It is same price as well.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
House reopened just 2 days ago. They have 5 girls I believe. Boss called them out for a lineup maybe because newly reopened so not much business. All the girls were meh looks wise. A few were short and fat. In the end I chose girl 2 xiao yu which looked like the more acceptable one along the rest.

Girl 2 provided waterbed service and she seem quite experienced in this area including body bath and using finger to massage asshole. Also provide AR with good licking.

On the bed is where it gets interesting. She will change in to fish net body suit and provide another round of cat bath and AR. Signature move is the acrobat bbbj where she hand stands and give you a bbbj at the same time. Pussy tight and she will give you slutty look and keep moaning Lao gong when you fuck her.

Overall was a good session comparing to what service girls in other house give. Waterbed skills still not as good as ang pai summer last time but definitely better than waterbed at 2041. Worth a visit if you can accept the girls’ looks and figure.
Bro, what about Xiao yu's look if ful mark is 10?
Old 10-04-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Girl 2 ( Xiao yu ) Wh12

Wanted to try out the waterbed service after reading previous bro FR so I went ahead and made my way down. Reached in and was told all girls working and directed me to look at the screen to choose which girl I wanted,overall all the girls in picture looked OK. So decided on number 2. Details as per below.

Looks : 90% same as pictures, but on closer look can see signs of aging
Frenching : Nil, neither she nor I initiated
Body : 8/10 Nice soft boobs, felt natural should be C cup to me. Nice bouncy ass in doggy. Do not she has a slight tummy that shows sign of aging.
Catbath : 8/10 Standard 一条龙
Bbbj : 7/10 Bj was Nice with lots of tongue action around, she doesn't go deep though and can feel just a little bit of teeth.
AR : 7/10 She will spread your ass cheeks open and lick up and down. Not as hardcore as I would have liked
Fj : 9/10 Her cowgirl is the bouncing type and will bend forward to lick your nips as she bounces, lasts quite long before she asks to be below.Doggy is the best position as her ass will just jiggle as you pound.

RTF: Definitely under KIV list as there are other girls I want to try.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I recce this place WH12 during the LWE and asked, it is $200 for 60 min if you want the Waterbed service, the $100 for 30 min don't include it. You pay the same price even if you don't do FJ. You can probably play there for the whole time.

They show the girls pic on the screen at the entrance, I see only girl 2 caught my eye, but she was working then I went to the other house with Waterbed. It is same price as well.
bro, what about girl 2 look if full mark is 10?
Old 10-04-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, I think at most 6 haha, but this is from viewing the screen at the entrance. She was at work, so I can't see actual person, maybe that will change everything.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why don’t you be a good boy pay the money and try?
Stop asking silly single question multiple times and expect to be spoon fed
In fact why should people even feed you
Old 10-04-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Why don’t you be a good boy pay the money and try?
Stop asking silly single question multiple times and expect to be spoon fed
In fact why should people even feed you
Trying is fun and full of surprises haha. Maybe he can't take the surprises especially when it's $200 each time. So many times, I took $200 or $300 time slot, didn't get DFK which I wanted. Also, I think it's very difficult to judge looks cuz of personal preferences.
Old 11-04-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
RWBYSanctum98 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Damn, inflation hit hard, used to be 150 :/ But thanks man.
Old 16-04-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Trying is fun and full of surprises haha. Maybe he can't take the surprises especially when it's $200 each time. So many times, I took $200 or $300 time slot, didn't get DFK which I wanted. Also, I think it's very difficult to judge looks cuz of personal preferences.
What is dfk
Old 17-04-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
What is dfk
Deep French Kiss. It can increase the amount of feel by a lot to both person.
Old 18-04-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this thread and decided to give it a try. My usual place for YTL (in jb) was busy last week so i had to settle for a normal waterbed, the waterbed service was decent but part 2 was horrid. so hopefully my first visit to WH12 would be better.

the OKT only allowed me to pick from the TV, they had 3 girls, 2, 6 and 8, 8 was already with a customer so i was left with 2 and 6.

I decided to go with no.6 as no.2 already has an FR here. lol! need to help the team here experiment.

so... The girl came, looks pretty, long hair and sharp features, i like!

was brought to room no.1, a little small talk, my chinese not so good but still manange to communicate, her name is Xiao Tao, from Guangzhou. has a little tatoo on her back. on closer look, yes a bit old, but she reminds me of my colleague, the same kind of sharp features so I must say i found her attractive.

Part 1 was the wet area, so i go onto the air matteress, got pillow some more, i did so many waterbed and YTL, first time i got pillow! lol! most i usually get is a towel. anyway i must say it wasn't a full YTL, more like 70% waterbed service, 30% YTL, got a bit of YTL pattern, but more of the body slurping and licking. most YTL sessions i have my cock will be hard for like 30mins nonstop and got a bit of edging. this time mainly sliding around and using her mouth. enjoyable, yes it was and i also wish it was longer, especially the BBBJ part, i was like maybe 50% there, i was hoping for longer, maybe 80% to coming before moving to the bed. but the wet session was good.

Part 2 was the dry bed, she started by dry rubbing her boobs on my back and then licking me again, i didn't expect this since it was already done in part one, but this one slightly different as got mirrors to see and she use some blue liquid to spray in her mouth (mouthwash?) every minute or so. she then ask me to get on all 4s for AR. i was dam excited, AR was really good, one of the best I have had. her tougne is not that long, but she really makes an effort to pleasure me i was moaning away in delight. i think next time i will ask if i can turn a bit so i can get a better view in the mirror. next part she was me to lie down, then she rub her boobs on my front, while also catbath, her catbath quite good, also keep spraying the blue spray, and also some clear liquid, she use that before AR as well, not sure what it is thou, looks like hand sanitiser but i think cannot be, maybe some aleo vera gel. she just this gel before giving BBBJ as well.

BBBJ was also very well done, she really got me rock hard when she finally ended it and cap me. then the best part, she took out her hair tie to the FJ, with the long hair drape over one side of her neck, she really looks dam attractive. she look so beautiful riding my cock. if she stop half way and ask me to marry her, i would say yes! lol! not sure if its the angle or something, but she looks dam good at that moment and yes i enjoyed her riding me and the mirrors only made it so much better. when she was tired we switch to missionary, she even lick my nipples when i pumped her, she angle very good, i had no issue thrusting deep inside her. and when we did a standing doggy where i fuck her till i cummed. she then ask me to rest on the bed a while before shower.

Girl: No.6, Xiao Tao (Small Peach i think)
Looks: 8/10 (my type)
Waterbed: 8/10 (soild)
Cathbad: 8/10 (enjoyable, but ticklish)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good effort)
AR: 8/10 (one of the best i had)
FJ: 9/10 (shoik!)
French/DFK: 1/10 not given, she turn away
GFE: 5/10 small talk, but never help me with my clothes or drying me up.
DMG: $200

RTF: yes. but very pricey.

TL-DR, a really good session, really worth the $200.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 27-04-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

today only 2 and 8 working . Live reporting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1