The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 6
zhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokorika View Post
Wow meaning wendy got review liao at orchid spa and now jump to 99. Hope her photo is not photoshop a lot. But seems to me like quite a lot.
Quite heavily photoshopped. She’s more on the big bone type.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Ask bros here a question. If you went to your regular massage place and see from outside theres an auntie getting her pedicure done, would you go in and bear getting stared by the auntie or come back another day?
Old 10-07-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGOK View Post
Hey why share so openly
Please delete
Old 11-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 9
jacksontang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjacksontang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to try XH last night. Her big melons is a stunner.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
winterflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksontang View Post
Went to try XH last night. Her big melons is a stunner.
Can any kind soul send me Xiaohan Ctc. tks in advance
Old 11-07-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

May i know XH is at public Spa or in apartment?
Old 11-07-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
May i know XH is at public Spa or in apartment?

Rundown stink hole reusing towel..
Old 11-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Rundown stink hole reusing towel..
One of the issue when operating from their apartment is hygiene. They really need to stock up on towels or just use wet tissue. I go to one spa even though they use washed towel, I can smell cum on them. So I just bring my own lol
Old 12-07-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
One of the issue when operating from their apartment is hygiene. They really need to stock up on towels or just use wet tissue. I go to one spa even though they use washed towel, I can smell cum on them. So I just bring my own lol
Reputable ones will outsource their towels for cleaning
Old 13-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

Good idea.. else get rash on dick for nothing
Old 13-07-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Just visited this place. Agree no privacy as curtain partition only. Worse no teasing. Thought no more special but girl pop GQ in the end. So just entertain 50hj but girl tried to upsell some more and I say no. Will not RTM in future.
I agree ..the knives are getting sharper as more bros patronizing ..the additional top ups are a bit expensive 😬
Old 13-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Good idea.. else get rash on dick for nothing
The girl asked me why i use my own towel, told her i just come from the gym and my towel more water absorbent. then she took my towel to smell also

the worse thing is you know the hole where you put your face when lying down, the towel they put there also got cum smell sometime wtf
Old 13-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I always bring my own disposable G-string
Wow, tattooman.....you got back up nick so fast
Old 13-07-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Actually one of the best massage I've received is from Mi*****e from Qing. She's young and ot as attractive as others but her massage is really loose muscle tension type, can say equivalent to clean spa type. And her extra is interesting as its more of massage your bro than just sop jerking. Although fruit shop is a favourite I still go to her if I need to really loosen tight muscle.
Old 14-07-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 11
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Quote:
You can always have free hj. Just self DIY during shower
Lol might as well do myself and save $88
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread