The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 20-09-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickman2022 View Post
Side question - I’m in touch with one SYT pro who suggests she wants things every other day. She doesn’t ask but gets upset when she doesn’t get her way. Sometimes I pay for things. This is unconventional findomme right? and I should ignore this hustler?
Who is this SYT pro? Strictly just doing findom or also conduct realtime session?

Quite many newbies in the social media called themselves findom and mostly post something non related to domming. And just asking money and stuffs from their followers.

Perhaps there are guys into this kind of stuff , but not me, I prefer realtime.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Lots of syt findommes out there who want your cash / gifts but don’t want to meet. I always assume these who refuse to meet are guys behind their phones scamming you of your money so please think with your big head not your small one. If you’re really into financial domination, at least verify first
Old 20-09-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Dickman2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Who is this SYT pro? Strictly just doing findom or also conduct realtime session?

Quite many newbies in the social media called themselves findom and mostly post something non related to domming. And just asking money and stuffs from their followers.

Perhaps there are guys into this kind of stuff , but not me, I prefer realtime.
Won’t call anyone out but it’s a local Domme who does sessions. I know there are some guys catfishing out there. I’ve served her before. It’s a bit sneaky cuz we chat and then she say wants to do this and that.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
taehatypes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never requested findomme. This one like standard air head SYT always asking for things. And then throw tantrum when don’t get what she wants. Kinda funny actually.
Then you may want to just ignore, because findom is not something that suits everyone. It's basically a commitment between 2 parties. Unless you're into the power trip kind of kink then it's a whole other story.
Old 21-09-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taehatypes View Post
Hi Bros and fellow kinkster,

I would like to check how do I book a session with Jessica or OMM without a phone number record?
Any bros out there can help me out here please, thank you.
Old 21-09-2022, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then you may want to just ignore, because findom is not something that suits everyone. It's basically a commitment between 2 parties. Unless you're into the power trip kind of kink then it's a whole other story.
Yeah. just feels like I’m being leeched to death with nothing in return. Can’t stand the thought of being used for my vit M
Old 21-09-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any bros out there can help me out here please, thank you.
Normally I don't bother replying these type of message, anyways..., did you try to contact her via her contact listed in website?

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-jessica/

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/mei-mei-massage/

Just some tips, don't send many messages.. just try to seal the deal in 1-2 messages, max. Like,
今天我要约你玩SM可以吗? 约8点.....

Rest of the details can discuss face to face.
Old 21-09-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Normally I don't bother replying these type of message, anyways..., did you try to contact her via her contact listed in website?

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-jessica/

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/mei-mei-massage/

Just some tips, don't send many messages.. just try to seal the deal in 1-2 messages, max. Like,
今天我要约你玩SM可以吗? 约8点.....

Rest of the details can discuss face to face.
Thank you bro.
Old 21-09-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any femdoms that do things like CBT?
Old 21-09-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!
Quote:
Bro. Thanks for the suggestions. Will try to serve them.

Side question - I’m in touch with one SYT pro who suggests she wants things every other day. She doesn’t ask but gets upset when she doesn’t get her way. Sometimes I pay for things. This is unconventional findomme right? and I should ignore this hustler?
Really annoyed by this so call SYT dommes that keep humiliating subs and keep asking for money.
Old 22-09-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Really annoyed by this so call SYT dommes that keep humiliating subs and keep asking for money.
Glad to know I'm not the only 1 who feels that way, there are too many dommes who see you once and just assume findom is part of your kink and start demanding for money.

Just a hypothetical question; could it be due to the economy slowing down that cause lesser people to patronize them that they are basically treating any of their existing subs as money tree?
Old 23-09-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just a hypothetical question; could it be due to the economy slowing down that cause lesser people to patronize them that they are basically treating any of their existing subs as money tree?
The majority are full of themselves and don’t deserve our time imo
Old 24-09-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any good local dommes for female led relationship (FLR) or power exchange (for a prolonged period of time)
Or do such things even exist in Singapore
Most of the dommes I see online tend to offer the standard bdsm/kink package (foot worship, whipping/caning etc)
Old 24-09-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
dudeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is OMM still around ? Her posting went down.
Old 24-09-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Are there any good local dommes for female led relationship (FLR) or power exchange (for a prolonged period of time)
Or do such things even exist in Singapore
Most of the dommes I see online tend to offer the standard bdsm/kink package (foot worship, whipping/caning etc)
I’m sure some do. But it’s not the standard package. You gotta visit them, chat a bit, establish some two way rapport then ask about it. And be prepared to negotiate on fees and expected gifts and the like.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1