The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

As for changing SGD to VND, you will get better rates in HCMC /Hanoi. The rates you get in Singapore is not attractive. IN VN, its better to use VND for most transactions, unless you are buying big items like car or house, then maybe USD will be used.
Old 27-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
No, no. I am just saying that ugly one has its appeal too, depends on what individual want, a girlfriend or a wife who are caring or good cook etc. My VB kg dep lam, binh thuong thoi, nhung anh thich em ay nhieu, vi em ay la nguoi tot, lam viec o cong ty, het xong viec, em ay ve nha nau an, nau vay mon an deu ngon lam.

I have a weakness for a girl who can cook good dishes for me.
your TV is so gd now ...been practising alot ya..still learning new songs and singing?
Old 27-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

cooking is the way to retain man...this was no secret...sure yoru decent gf will discuss cooking, dinner, etc...unlike WL who is talking about earning from men...
agree agree... my bx cooking is number 1. thats one reason i am retained by her

but my bx also got talk about earning from men with her sisters... she will scold them for knowing guys w/o money or nobtake money from the guys. she will keep reminding them their purpose of coming sillypore
Old 27-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

but why you still "eat" a lot outside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
agree agree... my bx cooking is number 1. thats one reason i am retained by her

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 27-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
oops, KT kenna "shoot".
Old 27-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 18
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Quan 12 is a bit further from the city, its nearer to Cuu Chi . The properties there are nit as expensive as Go Vap. Vn properties has been on the downside since 2009 due to high borrowing rates from banks. But inflation has been controlled and interest rates has fallen a few times this year. Looking ahead, there's good upside potential for properties in Vn but to factor in the present borrowing rates, it may not that good if you are considering a loan. 520 mililon VND for a property at Q12, not on main road. 5 x 5m .... Seems quite reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Quan 12 is farther away n not so congested as Go Vap.
Thanks for all the reply. IF I'm getting the place, probably won't be borrowing. Anyway after neg, it's 485 000 000 VND now. Still considering. Docs seems to be in order (I hope)...verified by the police. Another question, how IF i really want to buy that house, how do I get such a sum of money over to VN? I can go over with a stack of money?? I don't think the gold shop there will be able to do all the changing? Bring SGD over? Bring USD over? Safety is also a concern? How would you recommend I do it? Of course I can WU or Moneygram the money over, hopefully I have a way that doesn't require any fees?

Last edited by EmCee; 27-07-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old 27-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
your TV is so gd now ...been practising alot ya..still learning new songs and singing?
At long last, you remember me. Bro JF. Are you still going out with the same cheongsters?

No longer learning new song, but now still singing those old songs that you gave me to practice. Nowaday sing in Karaoke gia dinh o HCM. Normally, my VB and I will sing some tieng viet songs together.

How was your son?
Old 28-07-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No longer learning new song, but now still singing those old songs that you gave me to practice. Nowaday sing in Karaoke gia dinh o HCM. Normally, my VB and I will sing some tieng viet songs together

wow....when i first know u,u know shit about tieng viet...

now u can sing viet song already...

looks like its time for me to call u shifu liao....
Old 28-07-2012, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
Thanks for all the reply. IF I'm getting the place, probably won't be borrowing. Anyway after neg, it's 485 000 000 VND now. Still considering. Docs seems to be in order (I hope)...verified by the police. Another question, how IF i really want to buy that house, how do I get such a sum of money over to VN? I can go over with a stack of money?? I don't think the gold shop there will be able to do all the changing? Bring SGD over? Bring USD over? Safety is also a concern? How would you recommend I do it? Of course I can WU or Moneygram the money over, hopefully I have a way that doesn't require any fees?
From my own experience, bringing 20k to 30k SGD to Vn is not a problem. Customs do not check how much money you bring into Vn. But bringing out will be big problem. Bring in SGD and go Mai Van at Cho Ben Thanh to change. Ask chi van to give you mostly or all 500K notes. As for the 30K SGD, ask for mostly 1K notes from bank. Wear bermudas with side pockets, put money in side pockets will do. Just sharing, hope it works for you .
Old 28-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
At long last, you remember me. Bro JF. Are you still going out with the same cheongsters?

No longer learning new song, but now still singing those old songs that you gave me to practice. Nowaday sing in Karaoke gia dinh o HCM. Normally, my VB and I will sing some tieng viet songs together.

How was your son?
of cse still remember...still cheong occassionally with the same group...we still keep in touch...
i still remmebr the day when we cheong too... & on one occassion i stand guard outside the room for u and vice versa... :P

my son turning 2years old in Nov...

how about you? hows everything?

think now u spk better TV than me roi...hjhj....
Old 28-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
but my bx also got talk about earning from men with her sisters... she will scold them for knowing guys w/o money or nobtake money from the guys
No wonder I can't get closer to Sis Hxxx

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
He eat outside is during lunch or tea-break. The dinner main course is at home

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
think now u spk better TV than me roi...hjhj....
U chiong alot more than him, sit alot new vb than him, yet u are still at the same level

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
From my own experience, bringing 20k to 30k SGD to Vn is not a problem. Customs do not check how much money you bring into Vn. But bringing out will be big problem. Bring in SGD and go Mai Van at Cho Ben Thanh to change. Ask chi van to give you mostly or all 500K notes. As for the 30K SGD, ask for mostly 1K notes from bank. Wear bermudas with side pockets, put money in side pockets will do. Just sharing, hope it works for you .
Yes Mai Van gives better rate. Everytime i go back i also change there.
Old 28-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
U chiong alot more than him, sit alot new vb than him, yet u are still at the same level
Its dangerous to learn too much from the field as sometime bx will be suspicious n question: " i dont remember i teach u this, who u learnt from?"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1