The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
michaeldust is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jakarta's trip

i will be staying in somerset grand citra Jakarta. any massage with happy ending, drinking or bonking of beautiful girls nearby.

what is the cost as well. sorry first time there.
Old 20-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Hi, will be in Jakarta next week for the first time, staying in Hyatt
Are there any massage with happy ending, drinking places for beautiful girls nearby or reliable outcall?
Sorry for the many questions, first time in Jarkarta.
Old 20-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexpandables deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Ill be in JKT next week. Staying near hotel borobudur, any good joints or reliable outcall services? Whats the damage gonna be like?

Experienced bros here care to share?

Thanks in advance.
Old 21-05-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,
Last night I was driving past Mangga Besar from Fashion hotel, there was a police road block, I was in a car alone so the cops let us go...but friends that were the other cars with girls were stopped....
They asked for IDs which the girls had, but my friends some did not bring....
After much nego nego, the cop let them go but they had to pay a very dear price...a lots of money for poor little workers like us.
Old 21-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chocy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Jakarta Info

Just got back from a session at Fashion Spa (Fashion Hotel 6F, Jl. Gunung Sahari 12)

Place has very nice facilities (sauna, steam room, hot pool, cold pool & swimming pool, small amount of gym equipment,...)

The Cewek I had in mind were either working or off so asked for recommendation
Nr: 137
Name: Anggi
Body: about 150cm, max 50kg (slim), sweet and C cups (little sagging) with small pink nipples
Massage: 7,5/10 (quite good and put effort into it)
BBBJ: 6/10 (short but OK), gave some boob job though which was OK
FJ: 8,5/10 (WOT & MOT)
Seemed a bit cool at first but warmed up, next time around should be even better! (shy for camera though)
Dmg: 90min Super deluxe all in + drink 592kRb. (200k room + 350k FJ)
You can check out some of the Cewek at (http://www.prasfashionspa.blogspot.com/). She's much better in person though...
Old 21-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi All,

Is Tiara Ceria or any other club still open in Plaza Lokasari ? Supposed to be place for young local girls.
Old 21-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexpandables View Post
Hi,

Ill be in JKT next week. Staying near hotel borobudur, any good joints or reliable outcall services? Whats the damage gonna be like?

Experienced bros here care to share?

Thanks in advance.
classic, fashion, travel, etc a lot of location near your hotel bro.

for outcall pm me your budget, maybe i can help

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocy View Post
Just got back from a session at Fashion Spa (Fashion Hotel 6F, Jl. Gunung Sahari 12)

Place has very nice facilities (sauna, steam room, hot pool, cold pool & swimming pool, small amount of gym equipment,...)
there also a computer under the stair with picture of the therapist if needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Hi All,

Is Tiara Ceria or any other club still open in Plaza Lokasari ? Supposed to be place for young local girls.
they are, but the keep changing names and ownership
Old 21-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldust View Post
i will be staying in somerset grand citra Jakarta. any massage with happy ending, drinking or bonking of beautiful girls nearby.

what is the cost as well. sorry first time there.
kuningan area right?
loewy is a nice pick up place, costly though

delta kuningan is close by, or you can head down to fortune spa that is not far as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Bro,
Last night I was driving past Mangga Besar from Fashion hotel, there was a police road block, I was in a car alone so the cops let us go...but friends that were the other cars with girls were stopped....
They asked for IDs which the girls had, but my friends some did not bring....
After much nego nego, the cop let them go but they had to pay a very dear price...a lots of money for poor little workers like us.
sorry to hear that bro
police is quite active during this time so please do bring your id
Old 21-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 21
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 21-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Nice.

I know De Hooi at Pondok Indah, it is consider south. NOt so nice.
CAzbar at Kunning gan same owner as De Hooi and Eastern Promise.

U been to all those bar? many expat?

Was at Jaya Pub Last night. Make a new friend, Indo in Oil and Gas Biz. A Bule that came from USA working for UN.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2011/0...t-popular.html
Yes, been to those bars, except for Cazbar and Mistere at the Ritz..

Jaya Pub seems very interesting legendary place...

I live in the South, but never actually frequent the bars at Blok-M much, also popular among bules. Any good hang-out place there?
Old 21-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadokil View Post
hi,

I will be going to jkt soon. Any nice clubbing place to find decent girls?

Preferably with popular hits song playing
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
CJ or BATS
Depending on what's your definition of 'decent' bros....

CJ & BATS=lots of working girls

X2, Dragonfly, Blowfish, Immigrant=lots of 'normal' Indo girls, sometimes can strike luck and get ONS same like in any regular clubs anywhere

Alexis 4Play = interesting mix of the two types above
Old 21-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintathome View Post
Dear bros,

I understand tat JKT during certain festive seasons should avoid. But I jus wan to b certain tat 2nd week of sept is okay for cheonging? Activities would include pick up fls, drinks, pub/ club hopping... Any bros able to advice? I'm plannin for my bro's bachelor party... Jus wana b extra certain that those dates are good to go...

Thanks in advance
Jkt is good for cheonging almost all year round bro, bar only one month during the fasting/rmadhan period. During this time, all massage places not connected or located in hotels are closed, and clubs will have limited opening hours
Old 21-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by valitar View Post
Yes, been to those bars, except for Cazbar and Mistere at the Ritz..

Jaya Pub seems very interesting legendary place...

I live in the South, but never actually frequent the bars at Blok-M much, also popular among bules. Any good hang-out place there?
Blok M - my usual hang out would be top gun.. Nice and little crowd from 5-9 om before it become really crowded with the live band starts playing,

Also more local indo there during this time.

http://www.jakartablokm.com/

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 21-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
kuningan area right?
loewy is a nice pick up place, costly though

delta kuningan is close by, or you can head down to fortune spa that is not far as well

sorry to hear that bro
police is quite active during this time so please do bring your id

Thanks bro..can show me around tonight?
Old 21-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Samster

I didnt see the FR for Fortune spa..

Can any bro advice me what is the charge there? Any FJ alone?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread