The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isme View Post

Your loser house ah. Aiyo I thought u stay condo
That looks like your father place right. Call papa la ah gua haha
Old 10-07-2024, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dante555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Hatyai Nipatuthit 1 Soi
This is very useful information, I will have to add a trip to hat yai on my itinerary before hitting Pattaya. thank you
Old 10-07-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 3
Mayujia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayujia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayujia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Your loser house ah. Aiyo I thought u stay condo
U got his address? Share share leh
Old 10-07-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Isme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
Thanks Bro , Try to up u but seem like not working (maybe i up yr pt) before.
Contact send to u. He can speak Chinese.
Old 11-07-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Duakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U got money to chiong holiday bor? Or u need to ask papa who is me
Old 12-07-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayujia View Post
U got his address? Share share leh
U are in my contact list, later send u
Old 12-07-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
darkwaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got one time we go pub at hatyai (without live band) for relax drinking and the pub have 1-2 thai pr girls to chat with customer and mostly local thai guys go there and drink

At the begining we are the only foreigner customer and a few table with thai guys, then comes a group of malaysian indian guys and starting time no problem

The place there have a music box where you can put in money and play the song you like to hear, most of the time the thai guys will be playing their thai songs

Then the malaysian indian group start playing their song and started to making loud noises and dancing here and there, i can see the thai guys not happy with the noises they making but they ignore them

The last straw is when their song finish and started to play thai song, they go pull the plug to restart the machine and play their indian song. The thai guy walk towards that group and then dont know talk what to them but in thai language and the group suddenly go back to their table and dare not make any noise or any movement

We was like "wah what heppen" then we call a pr girl come and ask, then only we know that the thai guy went to that group to show his gun and tell them he will shoot them if they did not sit quietly

We are foreigner at people place and no matter how gangster you are at your country, you also have to behave at other people conutry

If you guys got chiong dannok then you know indian have their own street to chiong, other places mostly not welcome them

Please be safe when chionging at Hatyai / any part of thailand
Old 12-07-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwaka View Post
Got one time we go pub at hatyai (without live band) for relax drinking and the pub have 1-2 thai pr girls to chat with customer and mostly local thai guys go there and drink

At the begining we are the only foreigner customer and a few table with thai guys, then comes a group of malaysian indian guys and starting time no problem

The place there have a music box where you can put in money and play the song you like to hear, most of the time the thai guys will be playing their thai songs

Then the malaysian indian group start playing their song and started to making loud noises and dancing here and there, i can see the thai guys not happy with the noises they making but they ignore them

The last straw is when their song finish and started to play thai song, they go pull the plug to restart the machine and play their indian song. The thai guy walk towards that group and then dont know talk what to them but in thai language and the group suddenly go back to their table and dare not make any noise or any movement

We was like "wah what heppen" then we call a pr girl come and ask, then only we know that the thai guy went to that group to show his gun and tell them he will shoot them if they did not sit quietly

We are foreigner at people place and no matter how gangster you are at your country, you also have to behave at other people conutry

If you guys got chiong dannok then you know indian have their own street to chiong, other places mostly not welcome them

Please be safe when chionging at Hatyai / any part of thailand

U know ur things

Thai people are friendly be friend with them buy them drink and they are nice people. But don’t disturb them.
Act boss die faster
Old 13-07-2024, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
U know ur things

Thai people are friendly be friend with them buy them drink and they are nice people. But don’t disturb them.
Act boss die faster
U hum ji like hell disgrace to family name. Still wanna talk what
Old 13-07-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Tomorrow i go ur void deck come down we meet. Don’t act ah gua tomorrow
Talk cheap but where u are? Hiding behind your mother skirt?
Old 13-07-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks Bro
Old 14-07-2024, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
U know ur things

Act boss die faster
U this type hum ji fuck see the real deal u hum
Like fuck and cry victim. Kan Lin Lau bu hum Kar chan . Still waiting for your appearance waiting for you to come try
Old 14-07-2024, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Tomorrow i go ur void deck come down we meet. Don’t act ah gua tomorrow
Until now no show why type type only dun forget you forever is ah gua . Everyone can see it here
Old 14-07-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

Going there today. Any place like cowboy or nana to visit?

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 14-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Going there today. Any place like cowboy or nana to visit?
Don’t have, but have dancer and girls can sit with uof coz give tips. Maybe can bring back hotel,

If lucky maybe can find SYT if not most milf. Those ladies getting older
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1