The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
lets slowly uncover the gems in Geylang.

Bros, No harm sharing. Dont worry that you share and they become angpai and hard to get, bcos if they no business they will go back and back to square one for us all. They also cannot be exclusive to any of us.

so, lets share
Agree with you.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
lets slowly uncover the gems in Geylang.

Bros, No harm sharing. Dont worry that you share and they become angpai and hard to get, bcos if they no business they will go back and back to square one for us all. They also cannot be exclusive to any of us.

so, lets share
Sure we care and share.

Let’s revert to contributing peacefully instead of fighting.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Not interested in cyberwars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I’m not interested in any cyberwar with any one.

Sure, invite sammyboyfor to talk about any clones I might have. Go ahead.
I would also welcome sammyboyfor in the same vein to discuss any clones YOU might have.

Nah, I don’t have any buddies or kakis or whatever to call upon. I generally take on my opponents one on one nowadays. Much cleaner that way.

I quoted your example not because I want to involve you, neither do I have any beef with you these days, although I continue to be very suspicious of you!

However, it just seemed hypocritical to me that omnia disappeared for two years after saying he was going to “nail” you but not following up, then reappearing two years later to disturb me and my threads over some very innocuous matters. Why he let you go, disappeared for two years and then suddenly return to disturb me on some of the harmless fun in my threads? It just raises so many questions.

That’s my point of view and omnia has presented his point of view in response, I don’t think it warrants further discussion at this point.

However, I may have to bring these issues up again if I receive further disturbances from either you or him (omnia).

If not, let us revert to contributing peacefully in sbf
Your incorrigible action and sarcasm warrant an attack from me! Just watch your step and dun ever involve me or cross my path!

I dun give a damn to whatever grudges u have had with Omnia or others. Just Do Not use my persona here to advance your immature objective here.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Not interested in cyberwars

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Your incorrigible action and sarcasm warrant an attack from me! Just watch your step and dun ever involve me or cross my path!

I dun give a damn to whatever grudges u have had with Omnia or others. Just Do Not use my persona here to advance your immature objective here.
With regard to omnia, let me be super clear once again that it was HE who came out from two years of “retirement” to attack me.

And therefore, I had to and have responded in kind.

He started it, and not me.

What objective could I have? I didn’t seek him out. I was happily and peacefully contributing in my own way. But he decided to come out to take a dump on the threads I started and deride my way of sharing.

As for what you may feel is “immature”, that’s subjective. Rather than whining and complaining about “cock tease” and “hidden gems”, one can simply go out to discover the gems and write FR on them.

As bro Apache said, none of these gems are “exclusive to any one of us”

So go out and uncover the gems, and don’t argue about how and when others wish to share

To me, that’s the mature thing to do now.
Old 11-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Not interested in cyberwars - Yeah right and pigs will fly

BronzeGod, you should have stopped with my last lengthy reply post above but unfortunately true to character you had to continue.....

You are a damn LIAR, BronzeGod....

Are you so sure that you are not interested to show off your so called prowess but only held back because of some other reason?(note i am just alluding to our past PMs and not pasting the same, which btw is exactly what you have been doing as well, alluding to my "hiatus" etc)...

As for "i dont have any buddies or kakis or whatever to call upon".....yeah right, you think me and other older samsters dont recall what happened when you were being slaughtered by Toilet & the GL50 gang and Nato17 during your salad days in sbf, BronzeGod?!.....you are a real ingrate i should add!....

More importantly, I take Great Isssue with you with respect to your para which i emphasised in bold, BronzeGod....because i have already answered ALL your questions in my reply above, even though i am NOT OBLIGED to....and yet you still have the gall and audacity to repeat the same baseless claims?!....

Let me make this clear once and for all BronzeGod....ever since i started posting in sbf again, you have lamely tried to reignite the earlier cyberwar between me and max_priest, pasting my old posts and max_priest's old posts....actually you even did this when i was on my break.... in this regard max_priest is absolutely RIGHT in what he said above.....so if you have any beef with max_priest, go take it up with him directly and STOP using my old posts....i have long since moved on when it comes to my earlier cyberwar with max_priest and in any event i do not owe you nor any other samster any explanations in this regard....

Futhermore.....you do not own this thread neither do you own sbf, BronzeGod....so i am entitled to CRITICISE any of your posts if i see fit, same goes for any other samster's posts and likewise they(you) are entitled to CRITICISE me...btw this is NOT "disturbance[" nor trying to break the "peace".....it is what any forum is all about i.e. DISCOURSE....

Quote:
I’m not interested in any cyberwar with any one.

Sure, invite sammyboyfor to talk about any clones I might have. Go ahead.
I would also welcome sammyboyfor in the same vein to discuss any clones YOU might have.

Nah, I don’t have any buddies or kakis or whatever to call upon. I generally take on my opponents one on one nowadays. Much cleaner that way.

I quoted your example not because I want to involve you, neither do I have any beef with you these days, although I continue to be very suspicious of you!

However, it just seemed hypocritical to me that omnia disappeared for two years after saying he was going to “nail” you but not following up, then reappearing two years later to disturb me and my threads over some very innocuous matters. Why he let you go, disappeared for two years and then suddenly return to disturb me on some of the harmless fun in my threads? It just raises so many questions.

That’s my point of view and omnia has presented his point of view in response, I don’t think it warrants further discussion at this point.

However, I may have to bring these issues up again if I receive further disturbances from either you or him (omnia).

If not, let us revert to contributing peacefully in sbf
Old 11-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Share And The Mature Thing

Quote:
With regard to omnia, let me be super clear once again that it was HE who came out from two years of “retirement” to attack me.

And therefore, I had to and have responded in kind.

He started it, and not me.

What objective could I have? I didn’t seek him out. I was happily and peacefully contributing in my own way. But he decided to come out to take a dump on the threads I started and deride my way of sharing.

As for what you may feel is “immature”, that’s subjective. Rather than whining and complaining about “cock tease” and “hidden gems”, one can simply go out to discover the gems and write FR on them.

As bro Apache said, none of these gems are “exclusive to any one of us”

So go out and uncover the gems, and don’t argue about how and when others wish to share

To me, that’s the mature thing to do now.
Dont need to waste my time rebutting your same old tired broken record attack/rebuttal against me BronzeGod.....because my own rebuttal is already contained in my above posts....

But since you mention the word "share" and the phrase "the mature thing"....

You want to share in this open forum...then share freely without any preconditions....just like what all the other samsters do and in fact what you yourself use to do as well, BronzeGod....if not dont share in this open forum until you feel comfortable to share in such a manner....

That BronzeGod is "the mature thing"....to not mock this open forum and not disrespect the rest of the samsters who share freely without any preconditions....
Old 11-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Re: Share And The Mature Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
BronzeGod, you should have stopped with my last lengthy reply post above but unfortunately true to character you had to continue.....

You are a damn LIAR, BronzeGod....

Are you so sure that you are not interested to show off your so called prowess but only held back because of some other reason?(note i am just alluding to our past PMs and not pasting the same, which btw is exactly what you have been doing as well, alluding to my "hiatus" etc)...

As for "i dont have any buddies or kakis or whatever to call upon".....yeah right, you think me and other older samsters dont recall what happened when you were being slaughtered by Toilet & the GL50 gang and Nato17 during your salad days in sbf, BronzeGod?!.....you are a real ingrate i should add!....

More importantly, I take Great Isssue with you with respect to your para which i emphasised in bold, BronzeGod....because i have already answered ALL your questions in my reply above, even though i am NOT OBLIGED to....and yet you still have the gall and audacity to repeat the same baseless claims?!....

Let me make this clear once and for all BronzeGod....ever since i started posting in sbf again, you have lamely tried to reignite the earlier cyberwar between me and max_priest, pasting my old posts and max_priest's old posts....actually you even did this when i was on my break.... in this regard max_priest is absolutely RIGHT in what he said above.....so if you have any beef with max_priest, go take it up with him directly and STOP using my old posts....i have long since moved on when it comes to my earlier cyberwar with max_priest and in any event i do not owe you nor any other samster any explanations in this regard....

Futhermore.....you do not own this thread neither do you own sbf, BronzeGod....so i am entitled to CRITICISE any of your posts if i see fit, same goes for any other samster's posts and likewise they(you) are entitled to CRITICISE me...btw this is NOT "disturbance[" nor trying to break the "peace".....it is what any forum is all about i.e. DISCOURSE....
Quote:
Dont need to waste my time rebutting your same old tired broken record attack/rebuttal against me BronzeGod.....because my own rebuttal is already contained in my above posts....

But since you mention the word "share" and the phrase "the mature thing"....

You want to share in this open forum...then share freely without any preconditions....just like what all the other samsters do and in fact what you yourself use to do as well, BronzeGod....if not dont share in this open forum until you feel comfortable to share in such a manner....

That BronzeGod is "the mature thing"....to not mock this open forum and not disrespect the rest of the samsters who share freely without any preconditions....
Maybe I will respond fully to these when I’m too free with nothing better to do.

Although to continue this discussion with you is quite pointless as I've already made my point about your reappearance after disappearing for two years very clear.

I am more than able to rebutt almost every point you raise, however, it's more of my precious time wasted. So I am unlikely to bother.

This "punch and judy" show, to borrow a term from you, has gone on long enough.

Cheers.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 11-05-2018 at 01:41 PM.
Old 11-05-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Oh yes guys, in my busy-ness, I nearly forgot to release the yahui lookalike.

She's none other than Ruyi 1658a - 50 percent resemblance to Yahui.

There have been enough FRs on her so no need for me to add on.

However, I will say please be gentle with this girl as she is built more for gfe type experience as opposed to hardcore fucking.

Cheers.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Share And The Mature Thing

Quote:
Maybe I will respond fully to these when I’m too free with nothing better to do.

Although to continue this discussion with you is quite pointless as I've already made my point about your reappearance after disappearing for two years very clear.

I am more than able to rebutt almost every point you raise, however, it's more of my precious time wasted. So I am unlikely to bother.

This "punch and judy" show, to borrow a term from you, has gone on long enough.

Cheers.
Oh sooo busy ah BronzeGod?!

LMAO!!

For one who previously asked so many detailed lengthy questions+ made many detailed replies + cut & paste old posts + replied quickly to posts....your latest VOLTE FACE is one big joke, BronzeGod!

Let's face facts and the truth....you are not able to rebut and refute what i said in my recent posts above.....plain and simple!!

Stop making a mockery of this open forum and disrespecting samsters who share freely without any preconditions(just like you use to in the past), then i shall stop criticising you with respect to this issue, BronzeGod
Old 11-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Re: Share And The Mature Thing

Quote:
Oh sooo busy ah BronzeGod?!

LMAO!!

For one who previously asked so many detailed lengthy questions+ made many detailed replies + cut & paste old posts + replied quickly to posts....your latest VOLTE FACE is one big joke, BronzeGod!

Let's face facts and the truth....you are not able to rebut and refute what i said in my recent posts above.....plain and simple!!

Stop making a mockery of this open forum and disrespecting samsters who share freely without any preconditions(just like you use to in the past), then i shall stop criticising you with respect to this issue, BronzeGod
Hahaha. Won’t be baited into entertaining you further for now.

But later see how. When I’m very free and feel like it, I’ll play with you, ok, doggy omnia?
Old 11-05-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Wink Keep on Lying BronzeGod

Quote:
Hahaha. Won’t be baited into entertaining you further for now.

But later see how. When I’m very free and feel like it, I’ll play with you, ok, doggy omnia?
Looks like you are "free" now - BronzeGod aka the Dog In The Manger aka the hypocrite self-righteous man-child egotistical liar fantasist GL WL wannabe paramour Attention Seeker
Old 11-05-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

List of Actress / Model / Celebrity/ Ex- GL Cat 150 PRC lookalikes

update 11th May

Anqi - Gigi Lai cross with Rene Liu
Shuya - Holly Marie Combs

Yezi - Gong li

Zhi Zhi - fair Xuesha lookalike with full B rack (ex blogger and model)
Meng Lu - Taiwan artiste Xiao Tian Tian

Bing Bing - Hibiki Otsuki and taiwan artiste 洪棠

Jia Ning - fair Yang Gong Ru / Karen Mok/ Carina Lau lookalike with enhanced full B rack

Shan Shan - Jamie Yeo

1654a
Xiao Yu - HK actress Ankie Beike / Taiwan actress 王彩桦 C rack on shapely frame

1658a
Ruyi - Gigi Lai & Charmaine Sheh Sze Man cross with Tavia Yeung Yi 80% with C boobs (new addition)

Bei Bei- Tin Pei Lin / departed 1606 Sasa lookalike with full C racks

Wh02
Chen Meng - Gong Li, almost 80%, and with D big boobs (new addition)
Dan Dan - Joan Chen (new addition)

WH04
Zhen Zhen - youngish slight tanned Miriam Yeung 杨千嬅 with full B racks

Fei Fei - Chingmy Yau 邱淑贞 80% with full C rack (new addition)

WH06
Bao Bei - Maggi Q (new addition)

WH12
Xin Xin - fair short Vivian Hsu lookalike with C racks

Mei You - big frame Cecilia Cheung 张柏芝 lookalike with enhanced C racks

Coco - shorter Felicia Chin lookalike with full C rack on a slim frame
Anqi - taiwan celebrity 蔡允潔.

Anqi - tanned Kelly Chen 陈慧琳 / Sharon Chan 陈敏之 lookalike with C racks

2831a
Yang yang - Maggi Q

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

http://www.chinawhisper.com/top-10-m...ong-actresses/

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

recently on the road, I saw a WL who looks like Carman Lee 李若彤, walking to another house.

didnt dare to stop my car and ask who she is. Very awkward

Old 12-05-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh yes guys, in my busy-ness, I nearly forgot to release the yahui lookalike.

She's none other than Ruyi 1658a - 50 percent resemblance to Yahui.

There have been enough FRs on her so no need for me to add on.

However, I will say please be gentle with this girl as she is built more for gfe type experience as opposed to hardcore fucking.

Cheers.
not going to join in your argument but i think you need to have your eyes checked. i have no idea how Ruyi can look like Yahui...

Maybe i don't understand the measurement 50%

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1