The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 2
CrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser3183 View Post
how much is it with PRC girls now?
it was $150 pre pandemic right?
Depending on house. This house is $200.
Old 11-01-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After midnight till 4am can see some chio but sitting outside the main gate there, are they FL or girls in those houses doing OT?
Old 11-01-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
smashthathole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate all the FRs contributed by fellow chiongsters! Especially boss @max_priest who written lots of FRs which are of high accuracy!

Would like to contribute my own FR for my favourite in the house.

Girl: Ping Ping

Face & body: Attest that she is indeed extremely white, slim and athletic built. Sometimes, she reminds me of Sora Aoi my favourite AV Idol (Just the face only)

Boobs - B cuppper indeed

Shower - I would say its good, clean and stimulating [8/10]

Catbath - She is hardworking on this, trying to please, i really love her soft tongue [8/10]

DFK & AR - Not a fan of both but she did intiated on me, opted out of AR.

BBBJ - Didn't try this time round but i remember it was out of the world when i tried previously.

EATING PUSSY - I ate her two times, delicious abalone. My little head is getting hard as i wrote this, remembering how much water was flowing out from her. Ate her twice, she screamed twice, cummed twice! [10/10]

FJ - No time to do haha, maybe tomorrow when i visit her again

Overall i agree that there are currently lots of gem in this house, they are usually fully booked, you got to make a call to ensure you get a slot in for that day.

Hope everyone have a good 2024 ahead! Bonk and HUAT AH
Old 12-01-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashthathole View Post
Appreciate all the FRs contributed by fellow chiongsters! Especially boss @max_priest who written lots of FRs which are of high accuracy!

Would like to contribute my own FR for my favourite in the house.

Girl: Ping Ping

Face & body: Attest that she is indeed extremely white, slim and athletic built. Sometimes, she reminds me of Sora Aoi my favourite AV Idol (Just the face only)

Boobs - B cuppper indeed

Shower - I would say its good, clean and stimulating [8/10]

Catbath - She is hardworking on this, trying to please, i really love her soft tongue [8/10]

DFK & AR - Not a fan of both but she did intiated on me, opted out of AR.

BBBJ - Didn't try this time round but i remember it was out of the world when i tried previously.

EATING PUSSY - I ate her two times, delicious abalone. My little head is getting hard as i wrote this, remembering how much water was flowing out from her. Ate her twice, she screamed twice, cummed twice! [10/10]

FJ - No time to do haha, maybe tomorrow when i visit her again

Overall i agree that there are currently lots of gem in this house, they are usually fully booked, you got to make a call to ensure you get a slot in for that day.

Hope everyone have a good 2024 ahead! Bonk and HUAT AH
You ping ping promoter ? See your chat history all about her

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 12-01-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 6
250alwayz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy250alwayz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I’m a regular with Selina and This is my third FR for Selina. Writing this cos she stepped up her A game. Unlike my prev FR she gave me a different feel and different routine. Yes DFK upon entering the room. Stripped each other headed to the shower cat bath, HJ stroking and BBbJ deep throat’s. Once out of the shower I took a cigg to smoke and she started BBBJ and AR while I was standing. She kept going in between my legs till I was in cloud 9. Went to the bed, foreplay nipples licking long BBBJ and 69. I almost cum then. But controlled. Then she rode on my for quite a while and she cummed. Rode in circular fashion, trusting and up down. Fantastic rider. Did missionary sideways standing missionary and doggie (my fav with her) DFK every chance I had. Finished with CIM and she showed me my cum in her mouth as she continue to BBBJ even I cum. been wanting to try bao bao but her top service makes me feel I should just stick with her haha
Old 12-01-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFox View Post
Depending on house. This house is $200.
Price increased, but the quality drops ...
Old 12-01-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
walking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Price increased, but the quality drops ...
It was increased from 180 to 200 some time last year. I don't think the quality dropped. This house got the top notch service in GL
Old 12-01-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking View Post
It was increased from 180 to 200 some time last year. I don't think the quality dropped. This house got the top notch service in GL
I meant the age, face and body of the girl.
Old 13-01-2024, 08:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

CrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
I meant the age, face and body of the girl.
Yeah, on average, I feels that the "physical" quality of the entire Geylang PRC drops compared to pre-covid times, but it is most pronounced for 1654A. Pre-covid times 1654A is almost the only house I will regularly go to. Now, I will rotate among multiple houses.
Old 15-01-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aw12se deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time this house open? I arrive at 12.30pm and cannot get Selina
Old 15-01-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
walking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw12se View Post
What time this house open? I arrive at 12.30pm and cannot get Selina
Should be 1130am. Better make a call and book before heading down
Old 16-01-2024, 05:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61729 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, on average, I feels that the "physical" quality of the entire Geylang PRC drops compared to pre-covid times, but it is most pronounced for 1654A. Pre-covid times 1654A is almost the only house I will regularly go to. Now, I will rotate among multiple houses.
lol why samsters get zapped for speaking the truth

1654a girls are good in service quality but looks wise it's nothing compared to yesteryear and that's the truth
Old 16-01-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
lol why samsters get zapped for speaking the truth

1654a girls are good in service quality but looks wise it's nothing compared to yesteryear and that's the truth
Sighed, probably they thought I was maligning 1654A. No, I wasn't. I like Selina, and feel she is one of the best in terms of hardware and software.
Old 17-01-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ManLikeGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sighed, probably they thought I was maligning 1654A. No, I wasn't. I like Selina, and feel she is one of the best in terms of hardware and software.
With your good comment of Selina's harware and software, I went to try Selina today, she is slim and hard working, especially BBBJ. Really has good KTV girl look and figure. Interestingly when the course was completed, she recommended her friend Xiao Qiao to me. She said Xiao Qiao is very good in making love.

Anybody tried Xiao Qiao before and share your view.
Old 17-01-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

FR on 小乔

Its been a long time since I give my last FR, usually I don’t write but for XQ will make a exception cos to me she is really a hardworking and provides a good service。

This is not the first time I have a session with XQ, but today I got a surprise from her. We walked into her room as usual and as we settle down in the room and starting to remove my clothes, she comes to me and help me undress and hang my clothes. When I am down to My underwear, she just pull it down and quickly use her wipes and clean my tool and start giving me a sensual Blow while maintaining eye contact. After a few sucking and slurping she stood up and DFK me and use her tongue to probe, this went on for a while and then she lead me to the shower.

There is nothing much happening during the shower just the occasional anal probe cleaning 🙃 of each other. After drying up, she told to lie facing down while she prepare to service me with the usual kissing and sucking of the back and then some body massage. Then she told me to get on my fours and start to AR me, she took turns between AR services, balls and cock sucking, after a while she when in between my legs and continued to blow me while her hands roam around my butt checks and then she starts to finger anal me butt hole and this feelings brought back memories of the legend Singtel where she rape her customers. 🤣😂

We proceed to 69 and give each other a good licking and sucking from that I have a urge to come but I kept it in control and quickly put on the cap and proceed to missionary position and start pumping into her. After a few pump, I tease her by poking her butt hole and she ask me you want? Then u should know what to do and I quickly lube my tool with the gel and get into position , then she told me she will do it her way and slowly she guided my tool in slowly and I can feel the tightness and start pumping while she moan and make small whimpering sound. As her moans get louder and the butt slapping sound I pounded her quite hard and finally came and collapsed onto her. We rested and talk, she told me she can do anal but no one request till now and she usually will charge extra. With that we hugged for a while and proceed to wash up.

In summary:
Shower: 8/10
Catbath : 8/10 good sucking and slurping
BBJ: 9/10 good sucking , able to deep throat ,swallow my hold rod
AR : 6 /10 not a AR fan
FJ : 9 /10 wet and tight good surround sound.
AJ: 10 /10 tight and shoik

Will RTS her soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1