The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 30-10-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Monday morning? Came back from sunday party. Where have time for most gals to work on monday. Most are just lazy. Best is still 9am onwards by 1pm you are left with dinosaurs. Looks like theres a "arcade" where booking is also allow.
Old 30-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by censored
Good Day Nono1973

Read many useful tips and information from your post, many thanks, but I am hoping you could help me with the following.

1. Where can I find body to body massage like soapy/tantric/nuru kind in Batam.

2. Which is a good place for good and fresh seafood that do not cheat you, do not mind paying a bit more.

3. How much does it cost to book driver and car for a day.

Looking forward to your reply, many thanks in advance and have a blessed day. Thanks You Very Much.
1. Quite a number of shops in Batam do body to body massage, but i highly doubt there are any soapy/tantric/Nuru massage in Batam. Just body to body oil massage.

- Ocean at Harbour Bay, beside Wey Wey hotel
- Blue Moon at Kampong Bule, behind Harmoni Hotel
- Keyzha/Passion , i think both closed down
- if i dont remember wrong, New Spa girls at Batam City Hotel do that privately too (have to talk to them in private).
- There are other shop who do that, so you may wish to look around or ask the massage therapist if they have such services (clue : especially those girls with big breast,hehehe...). Per hour massage in those individual massage shops around Utama hotel not expensive, feel free to check or try them out.

2. I am not a sea food person, hence i am the least qualified person to tell anyone which seafood restaurant is better than the other. Due to the fact that MOST if not ALL sea food places around Batam do not place a price tag on their menu, ALWAYS check the price before ordering. Most waiter/waiteress can speak some level of understandable English. If you go with a taxi driver,likelihood the driver gets a cut from the bill you paid for too (hence i usually recommend friends to check before ordering).

3. Singapore online market place is between S$40 to S$60, talk to any taxi driver on the street in Batam, pricing should be around 300k to 450k rupiah. Hotel charge about 500k rupiah to 600k rupiah. I am talking about a 6 to 7 car-seater here. Full day taxi here were often refer to 8 hours to 12 hours of bringing you around. All petrol were inclusive. Regular Batam cheongster usually get a full day taxi between 200k to 300k rupiah.

Grab does the similar too.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...=#post19119396

If you happen to come back with an FR or 2, who knows i might consider linking you up with some lookable female taxi drivers in Batam,hehehe...to drive you around the whole day (8 to 12 hours).

Quote:
Originally Posted by censored
Good Day Nono1973

Very sorry it me again, forgot I last question, which joint can I find MILF not interested in SYT. once again many thanks, have a blessed day.
Hehehe...you actually forgot your most important question, which brings you to Batam.

When i talk about MILF, much often i am talking about girls between 18 years old to 40 years old who has given birth at least once before. SYT are those 18 years old to 25 years old who has not given birth before. All booking joints in Batam has such range of girls.

If you are looking for older girls who provide better services or the type of service you preferred, tell the OKT your requirement (be honest) for your type of girls. Let him/her recommend you. Dont forget to bargain downward.

Hope that answer most of your doubts.

Enjoy!

* note that i did check your past contribution/s to this forum before i made this reply and NOT base on your reputation points nor your number of post/s made.

** i have censored off your nick in this reply out of respect, since this is a PM reply.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-10-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Any chance you might be there on Halloween? Hehehe...there's an event on AQ...
Lol...me no celebrate helloween...lol, but i tink mayb a lot wil b busy gng @ kp bule...wich i tink surely got many event tere. I bought a lot of thgs @ the aq event, now waitin 4 their their nxt top up.

nov time, i gng on first day...not sure wen i cummin bk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
When yr next trip? & staying for how long?
no say i bo jio hor...

plz no ask me take care of yr overhaul kkj agn hor....lol
Old 31-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I am headed down next week for some R&R.

Already made booking for a SYT cewek with the mummy there in advance. hehehe. I am thinking of exploring the Spa scene over there. I read the reviews on the spas over there in the forum, but I generally get the impression that the spas are run down and it seems that some bros kena chop carrot which is kinda sad.

Any personal recommendations on a decent spa where I can soak in the hot pool, sauna and get a decent massage that maybe ends with a BJ? Price is not much of an issue. Just looking for a joint that is not run down and a bit ore pro than sleazy.

@Sifu Nono, Grands I Hotel very shiok. I staying there again!
Old 31-10-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post

Any personal recommendations on a decent spa where I can soak in the hot pool, sauna and get a decent massage that maybe ends with a BJ? Price is not much of an issue. Just looking for a joint that is not run down and a bit ore pro than sleazy.
I would say DELTA Spa would be the best for you,, BUT no BJ,, only HJ. Why I recommended this one, facility is great, nice hot and cool poo. Nice sauna room. Nice lounge. Price, for 3 session (inclusive of HJ) about 75SGD.

This is based on my own experiences.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
wonder if bro nono is a tour guide? community club?
Well said . RC & CC organize many trips to Batam. Perhaps Bro Nono can orgànize a cheongster trip
Old 01-11-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 19
deepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Already made booking for a SYT cewek with the mummy there in advance. hehehe. I am thinking of exploring the Spa scene over there. I read the reviews on the spas over there in the forum, but I generally get the impression that the spas are run down and it seems that some bros kena chop carrot which is kinda sad.

Tried fame spa with 2 other frens early last month..its was a great experience. Went to New spa the following but not quite as good as compared to Fame.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Thank you for the info bros Deepie and Cleyeo.

I asked some of my local friends as well. They also recommended Fame as well.

Will probably give Fame a try after my check out on Saturday.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Happy Halloween!!
Let’s rock the town tonite!!

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 02-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bra117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much usually the rate for cewek to be with you between 2 to 3 days. Then can go out walk around with you watch movie then go back bonk that kind.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
The sliver fish look good. Next time bring me go get some home. haha
Can buy for you too,hehehe...but do you cook? I dont...in fact i think tho the prices may be a bit cheaper in Batam, but price difference not really in a big gap as compare to Singapore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
ME 2...also buy dried shrimps and ikan masin...
I checked with those aunties, they were the ones who tell me price difference between Singapore and Batam, tho still cheaper in Batam but difference not as great as to specially go there just to buy those dry goods. That applies for most fruits too.

Not everything in Batam is cheaper than Singapore tho. Or price difference too big apart. Example Oppo phones, tho Batam is cheaper by about 20% but they only provide 1 year warranty whereas Singapore provide a 2 year one to one exchange. Daily necessities like groceries (rice,oil,salt etc) is however much cheaper as compare to Singapore. Things like shampoo, shower wash etc. Some of them,Batam is a little more expensive.

Hehehe...cant help tagging on those price tag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
They terminated the structured dep account probably its not to their advantage going down the road. No compensation for u for their early termination?
Nope, no compensation. But i earn some interest there and there up to the 2.5 years my money has been in it. And the interest roll-over interest too. I didnt withdraw the interest since 2.5 years ago.

The contract before i sign up 2.5 years ago stated clearly that OCBC can terminate the policy of the structured deposit ANYTIME.

Quote:
I heard the hotel talking abt it in my last trip there.
I am curious on one thing tho, if that guy who got molested ,was done so by a indonesian lady, would he have complained?

Quote:
This is what i like abt yr btm trip & that kind of btm trip i look forward to. Lots of laughter,lots of positive energy.

If there's a chance, might join u in yr next uncle/aunty trip.
No way, i would lose more money if you join me,hehehe...also, uncles and aunties wont feel comfortable with stranger around too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
wonder if bro nono is a tour guide? community club?
Neither, just a younger aged guy planning what to do when he reach his own definition of old age. Or simply someone who try to find a balance in life,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 02-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
I'm currently searching for seafood restaurants near Barelang Bridge and Kopak Jaya 007 is one of my picks. It has a nice view as well can see Barelang Bridge great for photo taking with my cewek . Planning on having lunch there then go to Barelang Bridge hang out before returning to hotel. Thanks for the useful information
Only 2 person going to a sea food restaurant this far can be a bit boring base on the among food ordered and can be consumed. I will gather more heads to go there instead,hehehe....

Its a good restaurant indeed, so much to my low expectation of it if you read my post-trip itinerary on it in earlier post before my auntie/uncle trip. In fact, i put this restaurant in one of my last choice listing. Our taxi driver say its good, hence i pick this. Too bad, uncles and aunties didnt like it much more, comparing it with Wey Wey.

The good part of this restaurant? From my view, is definitely NOT the food of course. I mean i dont take sea food, what so good about the food in a sea food restaurant for me anyway. What i find it good is this...hehehe...

...which is just side by side to the restaurant.

About between 35k rupiah to 50k rupiah per pax with minimum 7 to go. Thats what i read online. Its a white elephant then? No...who knows, next trip i may have more than 6 uncles and aunties? Or if i ask bro Ice and bro Leo with me, they bring their respective girlsS and/or one of them top up another headcount...then we can get this boat moving, to tour the sea of below Barelang a bit.

As you have said, its good for photo shoot. And about an hour tour below the Barelang Bridge sure is some kind of fun like no others. Life jacket provided too.

I will talk about the 3 hour Barelang Cruise another time. Thats about S$50 per head with no minimum headcount to go (meals,entertainment and activity provided for that price). Only setback is, the mini cruise only move out during weekends. That, would be good for everything when going together with their girlsS in Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 02-11-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Halloween is over, now hypermart at nagoya hill mall is selling christmas tree at 200k. Book a 21 old at happy, very accommodating, cim, cif and anal. watch terminator: dark fate at night, ok show and gal was enjoying the movie while touching my peepee. Literally have a hardon while walking out of the theater. Next morning had the last shot and gal went back at 11am

Autogate clearance is now open at hbb, ITAS, ITAP and indo PP holder can be use for arrival and departure. SG, MY and selected PP can use autogate clearance only for departure.

Theres a major construction across the major road of avava/top100. Only time will tell what that could be.

Saw 6 huge white horses floating in the air, could be a good spot for photo taking
Old 02-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jasonli24800 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

How did you book in advanced?
Old 03-11-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonli24800 View Post
How did you book in advanced?
Hehehe... make friends with the mummy or papi lor... she was code red during my last trip, so I already told the mummy I wanna book her for my next trip. Only need to drop her a message in advance.

Note: not all papis and mummys will do this ah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1