The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-05-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
"Zika can be spread through sex, including vaginal and anal sex, from a man infected with Zika to his partner. We do not know if Zika can be spread through oral sex."

http://www.cdc.gov/zika/transmission...nsmission.html

I found this news. Whether its true or not, just to be safe.
The impact of Zika is more on women and pregnancies. You should be more worried about STD and HIV if you plan to screw around.....whether Zika or not, always practice safe sex
Old 15-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
DOM ROUGH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all cheongster, like to ask if any going to OT for maid hunting today? Had been hunting maid for 2 years via Hp apps but didn't really go OT hunting. Any bro don't mind a co-pilot today and we can exchange maid info when meet up.
Old 16-05-2016, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
ahboy_229 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,

Please be very cautious with the person that you are exchanging contact with if you post here.
Recently I just did a post on exchanging maid contact and I do get a few reply. I get to know a very nice bro who exchange ctc with me, likewise i return some ctc and we had a nice chat. You know who u are..

But I also encounter a bro who gave all sorts of excuses after I give u the ctc and I did not get any at all. I am not f**king gian ur ctc but if wanna exchange, pls be steady abit. I will not name out the nick but u know who u are.

Last edited by ahboy_229; 16-05-2016 at 04:59 AM.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Wish you good luck and see your fr here, upz .
totally CMI lah
neh neh shaggy hole big big
15 mins job done
damage: $50 + $30 (Hotel)
waste my time drive all the way to bugis
same as the malay that i had fuck but at least she foc
Old 16-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
totally CMI lah
neh neh shaggy hole big big
15 mins job done
damage: $50 + $30 (Hotel)
waste my time drive all the way to bugis
same as the malay that i had fuck but at least she foc
Hole big, probably due to nature birth. Maid but has to pay $50, high chance it's a FL aka prostitute in disguise. If big hole, instead of farking in the air, should have let her swallow your semen.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
Bataclan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBataclan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Never tried a maid before.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Hole big, probably due to nature birth. Maid but has to pay $50, high chance it's a FL aka prostitute in disguise. If big hole, instead of farking in the air, should have let her swallow your semen.
i also think got give birth before one
at first she quote me $150 over wechat ok
i think $10 also not worth it this kind of cai really spill smelly salvia sia
i also think she is a fl aka prostitute in disguise
she give me a bbbj in the room for less then 5 mins then open leg and ask me fuck her liao i say i paint her first and paint for a while she say itchy so i was thinking since in the hotel room liao so just wear cd and just fuck and go lol who know when i fuck her her moan is damm fucking fake and somemore her eye open big big knn really is the most bad bonk that i had fuck this year
last nite i wechat her u no good and she zitao block me lol hahahahaha

Last edited by ET; 16-05-2016 at 11:15 AM.
Old 16-05-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all maid experts, like to ask if i should continue or not in the following situation: yesterday afternoon meet a indo maid (call maid A) in her playground as she is playing volleyball with a team of indo maids, but after seeing her not interested in her as quite disappointed, but seeing another 1 maids (Maid B) that want to know, I think she also likes me as she joking said that i am her bf and then said that it is joke only otherwise the maid A will kill her, but i didnt ask maid B contact during the situation as i dont know what is her reply and what will happen (if they really fight will be in news lao).

Should i continue to meet maid A in order to get to know B ? (it may or may not be successful, or may cause other problems), or should i tell A I can only be her normal friend and i hope to know B? or just drop the idea of continuing the game and just off
Old 16-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
Hi all maid experts, like to ask if i should continue or not in the following situation: yesterday afternoon meet a indo maid (call maid A) in her playground as she is playing volleyball with a team of indo maids, but after seeing her not interested in her as quite disappointed, but seeing another 1 maids (Maid B) that want to know, I think she also likes me as she joking said that i am her bf and then said that it is joke only otherwise the maid A will kill her, but i didnt ask maid B contact during the situation as i dont know what is her reply and what will happen (if they really fight will be in news lao).

Should i continue to meet maid A in order to get to know B ? (it may or may not be successful, or may cause other problems), or should i tell A I can only be her normal friend and i hope to know B? or just drop the idea of continuing the game and just off
Just jio another bro here to screw them, solve the problem. One maid one cock, no need fight.
Old 16-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just jio another bro here to screw them, solve the problem. One maid one cock, no need fight.
Another way is to share maid A contact with the bros here, so that she has no time to contact you.
Old 16-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

where to find small hole
Old 16-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
where to find small hole
Most pinay maid, not tied to their age, are either single mum or separated. If you can find one who has never given birth before, probably also already let her kampong men screw until don't know what already. If can get one abit tight, already consider lucky. You can try ask for anal sex, but high chance they will reject. But with money might work the miracle.
Old 17-05-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

either the hole is too big or your dick is too small lol

Quote:
where to find small hole
Old 17-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post

Get another bro for outing and have a gangbang session, in this way you can screw 2 girls openly without making your girl jealous.

l don't mind to help you.
Old 17-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

got intro from another bro last nite
fix appt this weekend for piak piak session liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1