The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Try out all your suggest methods including taking sliming pill, very minimum effects:
It is diet, exercise and hardship... slimming pill does not do wonders...
Old 09-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
ya lo, slimming pill only make her more hungry & eat more
Old 09-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ya lo, slimming pill only make her more hungry & eat more
If slimming pill does wonders then obesity is not a big problem in developed or developing countries, like SG and USA.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

becos you drink too much black chicken soup ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Everytime I go vn, I also excited. Can't sleep well the night before

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Maybe I also 'Kong', kindly enlighten why the words ' lnteresting' are interesting
I didnt say the words "interesting" are interesting leh. I just agreed with Shysaint that it is interesting.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
All boils down to the words "discipline" n "determination". Without these 2, no matter how hard u exercise, how u diet, how many boxes of slimming pills u take, are just wasting effort n time.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Last night from one chinese newspaper learnt that MCYS have stop KKH pharmacy from selling their milk powder & diaper via baby bonus card. What a missed, never realised that baby bonus card can be used to purchase milk powder & diaper at KKH otherwise will buy & stocked up. It a great saving with garment 1 to 1 matching to the card. Bx also not happy, why I did not know of this 'lobang' earlier, anyway now it too late
hmm .. indeed its a Waste ..

But then I only use it to pay medical fees in hospital and some approved clinics ..

Milk Powder and diaper are budgeted whereas medical are not .. so cannot anyhow use ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Try out all your suggest methods including taking sliming pill, very minimum effects use to carry her effortless but now it almost not possible, try once & having backaches all night. Because of her chinese look & her figure right now, if she don't tell no one will know she is a vietnamese, everybody tot that she is a typical singaporean girl, to most people impression, viet girl are always slim & tanned
like I say .. if all things dun works .. then its GENE ... some put on weight after birth (like my ex wife).. some drops weight after birth (like my current wife) kekkekkeke ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-07-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
confused I didnt say the words "interesting" are interesting leh. I just agreed with Shysaint that it is interesting.
So is it interesting or not?
Old 10-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
like I say .. if all things dun works .. then its GENE ... some put on weight after birth (like my ex wife).. some drops weight after birth (like my current wife) kekkekkeke ....
In my opinion, 1% of the total women population will slim down after birth
Old 10-07-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
All boils down to the words "discipline" n "determination". Without these 2, no matter how hard u exercise, how u diet, how many boxes of slimming pills u take, are just wasting effort n time.
and all these boils down to time. That's why 5kg added to my tummy since oct11 after i left the army
Old 10-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
So is it interesting or not?
Yes yes.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My bx told me she might be pregnant again after test kit shown positive. I believe right now is not possible for the baby to be born in the year of dragon so most likely will be in the year of snake, however I was borned in the year of rat & she believe snake will not get along with rat & thinking to abort the baby, does bros here believe in that My intuition tell me this one might be a daughter which I always longing for, how to persuade her to keep Why Bx are always superstitious, does it mean there will be no baby born in the year of snake
Old 11-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

ya, not only can't get along, your snake child will eat you out

Quote:
My bx told me she might be pregnant again after test kit shown positive. I believe right now is not possible for the baby to be born in the year of dragon so most likely will be in the year of snake, however I was borned in the year of rat & she believe snake will not get along with rat & thinking to abort the baby, does bros here believe in that My intuition tell me this one might be a daughter which I always longing for, how to persuade her to keep Why Bx are always superstitious, does it mean there will be no baby born in the year of snake

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is a life! For me i against abortions as it is same as killing a life.
I believed u shld follow yur intiution. Keep the child. Just tell her u no believe in superstition. But ultimately is still the child of u n yur wife, so do try to discuss with yur wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1