The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skyline0503 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

WL name: Ke Le
Origin - Guangxi, PRC

A charming girl, always greeting you with a smile, and dedicated in her service. She's also in great shape. Initially, I was inclined to choose BaoBao, but after seeing KeLe's figure, I changed my mind and chose her instead. It turned out to be the right decision.

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: D Cup
Height: About 1.60m
GFE: 9/10 (A lovely girl, if you speak Chinese, you can have a delightful conversation with her)
Shower: 10/10 clean my body and BBBJ in shower
DFK: 10/10
AR: 10/10 Deep and good
BBBJ: 10/10 keeps going without a break, almost reaching the end
FJ: 9/10
RTF: Definitely
Old 22-11-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 18
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Accurate description, bro! I witness it. 👍

Just to add here: She knows my preference in DFK, stick out her tongue allow me to play it with my mouth. And once a while she made eye contact, make the feeling is like kissing real girl friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashthathole View Post
Ping Ping @1654A

Had the luck to have my angel tonight. Yesterday she was fully booked. Hardworking next door nerdy student vibe. She was tired, but I still receive a full CAT 200 service.

Looks: 10/10
Boobs: B Cup Natural
Height: About 1.67m without heels
GFE: 8/10 She was tired, would usually score 10
Shower: 10/10 Clean and rub b2b every inch of my skin
DFK: 9/10
AR: 9/10 Deep and good
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 Carry her and pump her
RTF: Definitely

Pros:
Whitest skin i ever seen
Slim long legs
Excellent service

Cons:
Not for extreme boob lovers
Old 23-11-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does this house open at 11am ?
Old 23-11-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3525 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Nana just now. I was spoilt of choices as there were 9 WL available at 9pm when i reached there. Took Nana as she kept smiling at me. I even decided not to take selina as she looks tired just now (kanna bonked too many times b4 me today?)

Surprised to learn from OKT that her business is poor, as i felt she has good attitude and her service level is damn good.

example, I am not an AR lover, when i asked her to skip. She managed to convince me to turn around to enjoy her AR, and true enough after i tried, i glad that i did let her do it, as her AR skill is really fantastic.

I did missionary, doggy, cowgirl and finished off with CIM. May RTF here after i go try other new girls.
Old 27-11-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

High Degree of Seductiveness!

WL name - Lulu
Origin - Guizhou, PRC
Age - should be around 31-33 years young (my guesstimate, close to pre-MILF looks)
Height - approx 1.60m without heels
Built - voluptuous with curvy butt. Fair and smooth body complexion.
Tits - surgically-augmented to D cup with pale pink nips. They are made of different technology as they are not hard but not homogeneously tender like natural tits for sure. If you are very familiar with the real feel of natural tits, you would appreciate what I said here.
Shop - L1658B (she stationed at 54A usually but her registered shop is 58B)

Looks - Albeit not pretty, she is definitely presentable, sexy and bonkable. She possesses excellent personality.

Pre shower routine - 8.5/10

We were all over each other. Lots of caressing and kissing that led to passionate & DFK.

Shower action - 8.5/10

She inserted my dick in-between her thighs and against her pussy whilst I mimicked a standing thrust action. I groped her tits and caressed her clit from behind. We repeated the same action whilst facing each other. We promptly engaged in DFK. She then gave me a soapy b2b stimulation from back to front. We DFK wherever we could. She gave me a 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ. No way near the standard of the departed Fei Fei and Xiao Yu or the current Ping Ping.

Cat bath / Foreplay - 9.5/10

Very stimulating and thorough licking of my upper and lower torso. She even licked and blew air into my ears. She used her tits and also her clit to rub my tail bone. She performed a raw pussy-to-dick rub with oil. Damn Shiok!

AR - 9.5/10

Highly skilled and stimulatingly done. She at first licked my tail bone just above my asshole.Thereafter, AR was done on my fours. She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate my ass crack whilst her fingers steadily stimulating my dick to ensure my dick remained hard. Her fingers and tongue were lethal just like all the ang pais of this shop.

BBBJ - 8.0/10

3/4 Deep throated BBBJ. It was done in sensuous and deliberate fashion. Haven’t reached the level of the recently departed Xiao Yu as well as Fei Fei.

DFK - 7.8/10

Passionate, and spontaneous but not as intimately engaging as I frenched Bao Bao. The “feel” was different. I am spoiled perhaps. Not much prompting needed. We started to French the moment the door closed behind us.

FJ - 8.5/10

Very seductive, proactive and enthusiastic. I could pound her hard and fast without any complain from her. We adopted doggy style, gal on rodeo ride and missionary. Her pussy was rather tight and zilch lub used. She moaned in a fake fashion which I dun fancy. I like things to be natural.

Whore Attitude - 9.9/10

Awesome! That suggests why she has a steady stream of followers.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-11-2023 at 01:16 PM.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of going down to this house this week but can't decide to go for Selina or Bao Bao... base on all the FRs on them they both sound so good.
Old 28-11-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See who is avail when u go down loh

Xiao qiao gives solid good service too with good sex
Old 29-11-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hahabrother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any new gals join 1654 recently?
Old 29-11-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hahabrother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is the contact info to book gals
Old 01-12-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
Brink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I read about the last 10 pages but don't see cim.

can any bros recommend who gives a good bbbj to cim ?
no sex needed.
Old 02-12-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brink View Post

no sex needed.
Hey bro Na Na 娜娜is my PRC regular at this house - rtf her about 5 times alr. She’s an all rounder - has c cups natural papaya shaped boobs, patient with her bbbj; responsive and deep Long fj and lots of gfe. Hopefully she works for you!
Old 03-12-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
Brink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Hey bro Na Na 娜娜is my PRC regular at this house - rtf her about 5 times alr. She’s an all rounder - has c cups natural papaya shaped boobs, patient with her bbbj; responsive and deep Long fj and lots of gfe. Hopefully she works for you!
Thanks bro, so she will be ok with cim ?
Old 03-12-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks bro, so she will be ok with cim ?
Yeah she is. To date I’ve done 5 shots with her 3 are FJ 2 are CIMs. She’s patient, the kind who don’t mind eating cock for long (some PRCs complain after awhile cause their mouth tired etc but 娜娜doesn’t).
Old 03-12-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 18
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
If you need CIM only better go to FL, example this one, also in Geylang area only $120:

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=929503&page=21

Quote:

no sex needed.
Old 04-12-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

She got the high end Night Club Hostess looks!

WL name - Selena
Origin - PRC
Age - in her twenties
Height - approx 1.66m without heels
Built - very slim with bubble butt. My type of bod for a gal. She is fair and has smooth body complexion.
Tits - Natural small B with pointy mid brown nips.
Shop - L1654A

Looks - Very attractive lass and has the looks of a high end Night Club hostess like those one usually seen in Palace 8 Marina, Lido Palace, etc. she has sharp facial features. Prolly the top 5 if not top 3 prettiest WL in GL now. She is dainty and has beautifully-manicured nails which were coloured in pastel purple.

Pre shower routine - 9.0/10

Very spontaneous and lots of natural initiations to seduce and flirt with me. I guess I may be addicted to her. She got the demeanour of the ex 54A WL, Jia Jia who departed not long ago but definitely better attitude and service than the latter.

Shower action - 8.8/10

She inserted my dick in-between her thighs and against her pussy whilst I mimicked a standing thrust action. She then used her ass crack to rub my dick with soap while her back was facing me. Her sexy back and bubble butt were a sight to behold. It gave me an instant hardon even without looking at her pretty face. I groped her tits and caressed her clit from behind. We repeated the same action whilst facing each other. We promptly engaged in DFK. She ended this department with a deep throated BBBJ.

Cat bath / Foreplay - 9.5/10

Very stimulating and thorough licking of my upper and lower torso. She could turn me on easily with her good looks. We engaged in DFK non stop till we ran out of breathe.

AR - 9.5/10

Highly stimulatingly done. Whilst on my fours, she at first licked my tail bone just above my asshole and then circled my butt near the ass crack with her tongue. Thereafter, she performed “push dragon” AR interspersed with licking of my ass crack. She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate my ass crack whilst her fingers steadily caressing my dick. Her fingers and tongue were equally lethal like the rest of the WLs in this shop. She then did a reversed bbbj with her underneath me. I slowly thrusted my dick into her small mouth. I never get tired looking at her pretty face.

BBBJ - 9.0/10

Deep throated BBBJ was offered. It was done in sensuous and deliberate fashion. Very skilfully done with twisting of her head in finesess while engulfing the length of my dick into her mouth. Very shiok to see her saliva dripping down from her lips and onto my dick.

DFK - 9.5/10

Passionate, deep and spontaneous … TBH, I felt like I was frenching my real lover.

FJ - 9.0/10

Very proactive and enthusiastic in the process. We adopted doggy style, gal on rodeo ride and missionary. I love the way she gyrated her hip when she was rodeo-riding me on top. She was very generous in frenching me. Shiok!

Whore Attitude - 9.0/10

Superb! She could look icy cool if she doesn’t smile.

RTF - Bao2 and Selena are definitely a RTF material for me.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1