The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
Hi,
I think you dun have to buy anything yet.
Ur soon to be ba xa will guide u one.
If u r going to small town or country side, i think its gonna be quite boring one.
Whenever i visit my in laws i simply sleep the days away and they always ask my wife why i always sleeping.
All the best and share with us ur experience when you are back.
Any samster's wife from ca mau?
Ca Mau, so far, lucky my ba xa from chau doc, still got some entertainment there.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I forget to state what I bought. 2 cartons of Heineken, a bottle of Double Black JW and a big bag of ice. After a few drinks it was easy to communicate with the old relatives and parents
Me too, when I visit my in -law, it always drinking session over lunch & dinner with bia 333, my FIL, BIL & me we can finish whole carton of beer within 2 hrs, all super good drinker. Seldom try on Heineken as I was told that there are alot of imitation in Vietnam.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
feeling excited???

i think u should worry about ur pocket instead.

let me share with u something,Vietnamese from Mien Tay are the one who most care about face.and if ALL HER RELATIVES are coming to look at u,then u better pray all those are old aunties and not guys.people there can start drinking in the afternoon,and hope that ur gal knows how to play tai ji.if not,even by drinking at home will easily cost 5% of ur budget.if all her relatives treat u like "endangered species" and wants to show their "care" for u by having dinner outside,then good luck to as the bill will be another 5%-10% of ur budget depending on wat food and drinks being ordered.

advice to u,try to siam any dinner or drinking session if its possible.bcos naturally u will be the one paying the bill.16.5 mills is definitely enough for 2 weeks provided if u consume most of the meals at home and restrict to limited drinking session at home.if ur gal or her family is those type that wants face and likes to show off,then maybe ur money will last u just for a week.

all these are speaking from my past experience,and i owe it to my wife's superb tai ji skills which help "saves my pocket".
Your experiences are almost same like me, I will also try to avoid unnecessary outside dining when I'm there. However, I have a strategy, my ba xa uncle are vietnamese american & consider loaded whose own a few car workshop in Houston & he is the only one I could communicate among my bx relatives. Every year, he sure to go back vietnam once & that is the time I will also go back with bx, wherever we go, he will not allow me to pay for any expenses & he will foot all the bill, so it really ' saves my pocket'
Old 06-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
I think they like to eat duck more compare to chicken

i suppose this is base on individual's likings..but as for chicken,those living in the village prefer to eat chicken meant for fighting.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
marcopit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all Samster...Golden Question, Volcano, Dearestlove, Hurricane88, Bigwood & Vietboy for your advise & comments.

*Vietboy, i only post it once over here
Old 06-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Must be clones
Is he one of the guys that was in our FB grp? Think i saw that b4 in our FB grp. But age dun tally leh.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 22
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
cigars?????....hope is typo error....dun bother buy any duty free cigarettes...just buy local brand which is cheap and good...more suitable for them...

Actually just buy duty free 555 cigarettes for them...atas enough liao....then maybe one bottle of hard liquor...

The rest, leave it to the wife/girlfriend to settle...they will know what to buy for who...

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 06-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
Actually just buy duty free 555 cigarettes for them...atas enough liao....then maybe one bottle of hard liquor...

The rest, leave it to the wife/girlfriend to settle...they will know what to buy for who...
the local brands "JET and Meo"...dun know how to call the one with cat logo..locals called "meo"...they are really cheap and they just loved it...the duty free cigarettes are not to their tastes...in fact dun need hard liquor too...just buy local 333 bia one carton will do...hehe...rest leave to the gal to settle is correct....

anyway heard their inlaws dun drink...serious dun drink alcohol at all...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 22
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
the local brands "JET and Meo"...dun know how to call the one with cat logo..locals called "meo"...they are really cheap and they just loved it...the duty free cigarettes are not to their tastes...in fact dun need hard liquor too...just buy local 333 bia one carton will do...hehe...rest leave to the gal to settle is correct....

anyway heard their inlaws dun drink...serious dun drink alcohol at all...

Yap they like the "Jet" very much also another one is "Hero"...not so sure about "meo" though....

through the years, I do know that all other duty free brands they not quite suited except 555 which they regards as quite ex compared to Jet, Hero.....Only 555 will suit them....

As for liquor, just simply buy martell la...or u can try buy absolute vodka with the fruit tastes....something special which my in law and his friends like....

no duty free liquor will suit them cos they find all those 40% liquor not strong enough for them...its just for the "show" that you buy DFS liquor.... They will finish up very fast then will replenish with their "rice liquor"...this is normally the time I "siam"!!

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 06-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
bro marcopit i remember the first time i visit my girlfrd home but now wife,she ask me to buy 2 roast duck ,1kg of roast meat and 3 carton of saigon beer to visit the family i think shd be more than enough even all the relative come and visit you shd be able to survive the 1st day ha ha
For me, I always buy 5kg of ' bak gua' when visit in-law, it their family all time favourite & must be from Singapore. Although ' mei chen xiang' also have francise in HCM, but taste not as good.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 15
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

yes all bro to his own as long go back we happy they happy thats the best
Old 06-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
wow u really excited huh,i not like u leh,what makes u so excited,can share
Everytime I go vn, I also excited. Can't sleep well the night before

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 06-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 18
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
This sounds famaliar... Now where did i heard/see this b4? Have u asked somewhere b4?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Must be clones
dont think it him la... that 1 in the group already no more

Old 06-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elth View Post
dont think it him la... that 1 in the group already no more
U also in the grp? how come i dun know? Care to share which one is u? Garfield or the little monk or the one with mickey n minnie??
Old 06-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Everytime I go vn, I also excited. Can't sleep well the night before
Cos u cant wait to be surrounded by vbs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1