The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post
Hi, please note that Miyuki does not accept Indian customers. Thanks for your understanding
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13266630
I know, it's clearly stated in her SLG ad.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13128 / Power: 39
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I know, it's clearly stated in her SLG ad.
Thank you for highlighting that
Despite that, there was a bro who booked and visited her, and told her he is a Singaporean Indian.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Miyuki (ex-Paris)

MR for Miyuki (ex-Paris) SLG

Bro Javabean's Compiliation 2.0:
SLG:
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...ghlight=miyuki

What started as a curiosity has turned into a bit of a quest for my 'perfect' English-speaking ML.

Now, a little background - I regularly visit a HC where I'm quite comfortable with the lovely ladies (most of whom speak English) so it's not until recently that I've decided to try out freelance MLs, once every fortnight, for a bit of variety. My first ML was LTD's Yuko, as I knew she stayed relatively close-by to me, and whom I've had the hots for since I first saw her pics . My MR of Yuko can be found by searching my past posts, and also the reason why I'm going to stick to English speakers. For my second 'exploration' I was considering a lady with a good JG rep, either Joy(Wolf)/Le Le (MGZW) or the local Lily (DA). Eventually settled for another local, Miyuki (SLG) due to the good MRs she's had in the past and that she speaks good English.

Without further adieu, here is my MR for Miyuki. As before this is based on my own impressions and experience.

It took a bit of texting to arrange an appointment as the lady is quite popular, but finally made a confirmed booking and realized that her location is actually around the same Central Location as my office, so thoughts of a lunch-time massage trysts sprang up in my head! Her 'shop' is kind of like a mini-spa with all the proper appointments - clean with fresh sheets and towels, and when you step in and first meet her, it's like meeting a classy, well dressed beautician for an expensive beauty consultation. Almost sneakily discrete - 9/10. (10 for me considering the convenience)

Miyuki: Is a lovely lady in her late 20s, slender, slim and fair with long legs and natural B+ cup breasts. Quite graceful and very feminine - in fact her demeanor and poise reminds me a lot of a Taiwanese model/actress I once had the pleasure of chatting with for five minutes - Lin Chiling (whom most don't know is Canadian educated and speaks perfect English as well).

Looks: 8/10. You will definitely give her a second glance if she walks by you on a crowded street.
Body: 8/10. Perhaps a little too slim - her rear assets could use a tiny bit more padding (this is of course my personal opinion). Boobs are wonderfully soft palm filling handfuls with nice nipples.
Massage: 8/10. Since I'm a fan of hard massages I found her's to be pleasant and with good strength, with some good elbow and knee work. To put things into perspective, 9.5 on my scale is the AngPai-class Professional spa masseuse who crunched my back a few days before I met Miyuki.

Note: She leaves her phones on silent outside the massage room before she started the massage.

Sensual: She actually disrobed three times - firstly to just her blouse when she massages (so my hands had a nice time feeling her slender legs), then to her bra and thong during the HDLY session, and finally just the thong. Strangely each time she left the massage room to remove an item of clothing - reckon it would have been soooo much sexier if she did a little striptease instead.

HDLY 9.5/10- She doesn't do the 'stick your ass in the air' HDLY but you remain on your tummy with your legs spread wide while she starts with her noted 'nails tease' which simulates by being both terrifying and a turn-on at the same time, especially when she's running those sharp nails around your scrotum! I was thinking "Whoa that feels good, but if she slips, I'm gonna get a ball punctured!"

JG - 8/10. My reason for the visit, and I should have told her sooner in the session. Slightly painful towards the end, like a couple of ant bites.

HJ - 10. Hard worker with lots of hand patterns and even alternate wanking positions! Knows exactly were to rub a dick and she had me quivering in pleasure.

Roaming - 3.5G (with panties). During the HJ she started making absolutely cute little moans as my hand pressed up on her through her thong. I was sorely tempted to dive under them, but as I had clarified with her about the roaming signal before she started the sensual part I kept my word.

Chemistry - 7/10. Other bros have commented that they found Miyuki chatty, friendly and service orientated, while I thought she was a bit quiet and distracted - I can't recall her looking me directly in the face. Initially thought it was a chemistry issue (again) then I realized she had her mind distracted by something. Case in point- she offered me a drink when I first walked in but I didn't get it. As I was leaving I saw the cup sitting on her table.

Addendum: Miss M has clarified that she was both hungry and tired at the time of my late evening session. I'll bring an energy gel with me (cuppachino flavoured ) when I RTM.

RTM - Definitely in a couple of weeks.

Do note that Miss Miyuki does not accept appointments from Indian bros.

Last edited by Keima; 14-01-2016 at 03:01 AM.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

http://$$$$$$.com/niannian_22.php

Also known as SiSi. Age should be mid-30's. Body has put on some weight compared to photo. Located in central, nice quiet apartment but not walking distance from MRT. Clean towels, large room and generally clean environment. Very friendly with sweet face, gives a decent 10 minutes massage before the deed, huge breasts (enhanced) with big nipples, can French a little, has wet pussy and she enjoys being licked.

BUT....she takes every phone call that comes in, whether during the massage or during foreplay, she takes the phone call and even chats on some calls. I recall she took a total of five phone calls, and not forgetting the numerous sms alerts that comes from two or three mobile phones. The only she did not take the call swas when I was pumping her cos she wanted to cum (I think).

If not for the phone calls and sms alerts, this certainly would be a worthwhile re-visit. My humble FR to share. Thank you for reading.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!
Re: Miyuki (ex-Paris)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
MR for Miyuki (ex-Paris) SLG

Bro Javabean's Compiliation 2.0:
SLG:
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...ghlight=miyuki

What started as a curiosity has turned into a bit of a quest for my 'perfect' English-speaking ML.

Now, a little background - I regularly visit a HC where I'm quite comfortable with the lovely ladies (most of whom speak English) so it's not until recently that I've decided to try out freelance MLs, once every fortnight, for a bit of variety. My first ML was LTD's Yuko, as I knew she stayed relatively close-by to me, and whom I've had the hots for since I first saw her pics . My MR of Yuko can be found by searching my past posts, and also the reason why I'm going to stick to English speakers. For my second 'exploration' I was considering a lady with a good JG rep, either Joy(Wolf)/Le Le (MGZW) or the local Lily (DA). Eventually settled for another local, Miyuki (SLG) due to the good MRs she's had in the past and that she speaks good English.

Without further adieu, here is my MR for Miyuki. As before this is based on my own impressions and experience.

It took a bit of texting to arrange an appointment as the lady is quite popular, but finally made a confirmed booking and realized that her location is actually around the same Central Location as my office, so thoughts of a lunch-time massage trysts sprang up in my head! Her 'shop' is kind of like a mini-spa with all the proper appointments - clean with fresh sheets and towels, and when you step in and first meet her, it's like meeting a classy, well dressed beautician for an expensive beauty consultation. Almost sneakily discrete - 9/10. (10 for me considering the convenience)

Miyuki: Is a lovely lady in her late 20s, slender, slim and fair with long legs and natural B+ cup breasts. Quite graceful and very feminine - in fact her demeanor and poise reminds me a lot of a Taiwanese model/actress I once had the pleasure of chatting with for five minutes - Lin Chiling (whom most don't know is Canadian educated and speaks perfect English as well).

Looks: 8/10. You will definitely give her a second glance if she walks by you on a crowded street.
Body: 8/10. Perhaps a little too slim - her rear assets could use a tiny bit more padding (this is of course my personal opinion). Boobs are wonderfully soft palm filling handfuls with nice nipples.
Massage: 8/10. Since I'm a fan of hard massages I found her's to be pleasant and with good strength, with some good elbow and knee work. To put things into perspective, 9.5 on my scale is the AngPai-class Professional spa masseuse who crunched my back a few days before I met Miyuki.

Note: She leaves her phones on silent outside the massage room before she started the massage.

Sensual: She actually disrobed three times - firstly to just her blouse when she massages (so my hands had a nice time feeling her slender legs), then to her bra and thong during the HDLY session, and finally just the thong. Strangely each time she left the massage room to remove an item of clothing - reckon it would have been soooo much sexier if she did a little striptease instead.

HDLY 9.5/10- She doesn't do the 'stick your ass in the air' HDLY but you remain on your tummy with your legs spread wide while she starts with her noted 'nails tease' which simulates by being both terrifying and a turn-on at the same time, especially when she's running those sharp nails around your scrotum! I was thinking "Whoa that feels good, but if she slips, I'm gonna get a ball punctured!"

JG - 8/10. My reason for the visit, and I should have told her sooner in the session. Slightly painful towards the end, like a couple of ant bites.

HJ - 10. Hard worker with lots of hand patterns and even alternate wanking positions! Knows exactly were to rub a dick and she had me quivering in pleasure.

Roaming - 3.5G (with panties). During the HJ she started making absolutely cute little moans as my hand pressed up on her through her thong. I was sorely tempted to dive under them, but as I had clarified with her about the roaming signal before she started the sensual part I kept my word.

Chemistry - 7/10. Other bros have commented that they found Miyuki chatty, friendly and service orientated, while I thought she was a bit quiet and distracted - I can't recall her looking me directly in the face. Initially thought it was a chemistry issue (again) then I realized she had her mind distracted by something. Case in point- she offered me a drink when I first walked in but I didn't get it. As I was leaving I saw the cup sitting on her table.

RTM - Definitely in a couple of weeks.

Do note that Miss Miyuki does not accept appointments from Indian bros.
Hi bro,

Good to hear that you have enjoyed her massaged.

I'm her super regular customer, been going back to her since her early days here in SBF.

She definitely has the looks of a car model , just like those Japanese race girl. Only wish one day she will wear those race girl uniform and massage me

Her massage skills has never failed to make me go into super relaxed mode, and only woken up when its time for the sensual part.

Her magical nails running all over the sensual places at times gives me the electrifying shocks

The massage room is very well maintained with fresh massage sheet each time. Very aromatic diffuser oils which helped to me to relax and the soft music playing the background really makes me very sleepy.

Her positive work attitude, hardworking massage service and looks are 3 things that made her my super regular every week.
Old 13-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sorakunbaka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://da3377.wordpress.com/sasa/

Thought I'd say a few things about this one.

Looks: 4/10. Looks nothing like her pictures.
Massage: 5/10. Not that strong, and all she did was check messages on her phone the whole time.
HDLY: ?/10
HJ: 6/10. Ok I guess.

RTM: Nope. Nope. Nopenopenope. Either I got scammed and got an old lady instead or I just wasted my time.
Old 13-01-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorakunbaka View Post

Massage: 5/10. Not that strong, and all she did was check messages on her phone the whole time.

RTM: Nope. Nope. Nopenopenope. Either I got scammed and got an old lady instead or I just wasted my time.
The MLs from this OKT is very risky to book.
I believe I have sounded out before.
Anyway, good you shared a FR.
Old 13-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Dear Bro Sorakunbaka
Big Thank You for sharing your FR on this ML. I was waiting for free time since two weeks ago to visit her. Thanks to you, I have saved precious time and money. When we all share honest FRs, we all benefit and not let these fake service ladies cheat us. With regards from jimmycool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorakunbaka View Post

Old 13-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The MLs from this OKT is very risky to book.
I believe I have sounded out before.
Anyway, good you shared a FR.
In that case, anyone tried WanEr from this stable? FL turned ML+F. Dunno if she really can speak English or its a recycled template

https://da3377.wordpress.com/wer/
Old 15-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=564360

This Enna not bad, can speak/text in simple English, not fluent like Sydney but good enough to get me to her place. She came down to pick me from the lift. I text her in English.

Later learnt that she is here to study English, a lot of hand signal involve but a very fun session with her. Accept most races.

Normal look, nice body, shower together, nude massage, 4G and 2HJ.
Old 16-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!

Finally managed to secure a RTM slot with Miyuki yesterday. She is getting very hard to book , must book like 1 week in advance now as what she told me.

In my mind, she will always remind me of my favourite Taiwanese model, Lin Zhi Ling Her voice is very teh and occasionally high pitch.

But today her make up reminded me of a popular local SG model , Melody Low. Cannot take my eyes off her sexy lips and eyes, like this picture here

A of MRs have been written for Miyuki, so I'll skip those details.

Her massage skills still very good, with just the right pressure applied to those sore areas, which is one of the 2 reasons why I always go back to her. Very relaxing feel with the just right amount of massage oil applied.

When it comes to the sensual part, this is where the magic begins !

With me still lying on the bed, she ran her finger nails over my legs and then to my little bro, i can feel like a lot of ants climbing all over me , the feeling is out of this world ! Immediately 2IC stand on attention

When the time came to flip over, I knew it's time for the magic hands moment. I can clearly see her smooth, radiant and fair skin , even in the dim lights of the massage room.

When she wrapped her magic hands on my little bro , she will whisper some dirty ooh ahh ooh kind of sounds, very sexy and not those MLs who try very hard to make you feel high. Very hard to control especially with her hand in total control of my little bro. Shot my load with a great feeling of release

The entire massage session was well controlled, finished massage and HJ plus shower all within the time period.

On the way out, I quickly tried to book for my next RTM, which happens to be next Sunday

Lastly to all bros, Miyuki is a very nice lady, a gem that we all must keep in mind. Please respect her wishes in all aspect.

Last edited by clingon; 16-01-2016 at 11:14 PM. Reason: ...
Old 18-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Overdue mr for humility

Location wise itself central, mrt not very near. For those who drive, there are limited single yellow line nearby.

Looks: while she doesnt score high in this, it's still presentable. Foxy look.

Massage: this is where she really scored. Superb thai style massage. Loved the neck and back crackling! The to-go lady if you like hard massage

Boobs: B+, as stated. Soft and nice sensitive nips. Great to suck on!

HJ: good playability, with full bar 4g roaming. guess we had good chemistry.
I came after much resistant.
Gfe: showered together after the deed. Additional rubba rubba there . long hug jut before I left.

Rtm: would have made her my regular, too bad she's leaving this wednesday

Hope my mr is useful.
Old 18-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
Overdue mr for humility

Location wise itself central, mrt not very near. For those who drive, there are limited single yellow line nearby.

Looks: while she doesnt score high in this, it's still presentable. Foxy look.

Massage: this is where she really scored. Superb thai style massage. Loved the neck and back crackling! The to-go lady if you like hard massage

Boobs: B+, as stated. Soft and nice sensitive nips. Great to suck on!

HJ: good playability, with full bar 4g roaming. guess we had good chemistry.
I came after much resistant.
Gfe: showered together after the deed. Additional rubba rubba there . long hug jut before I left.

Rtm: would have made her my regular, too bad she's leaving this wednesday

Hope my mr is useful.

Sorry post in wrong thread
Old 18-01-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I tried both Sydney and Kaylee before I went on a holiday last month... just realised both have already RTC

I quite like Kaylee's figure in particular. Both of them gave really awesome (big) head massages, pretty sure one taught the other! Sydney was definitely better overall, but I would definitely RTM if they are back.
Old 20-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pitpot is Cool - loads of Potential

Does anyone know if Coco from slg is still around? Been hard trying to contact to book her but to no avail.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1