The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 10
JamesM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Maids

support ts!!!
Old 07-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Back from work. So sorry for keeping you all waiting.

Cecilia: Touch me… sir… touch me more… it feels so nice.

Wasting no time, I had her lingerie off, I placed her panties in my drawer for use later. Her soft globes of womanly essence, both front and rear were on offer to me. Unrestricted. My mind was caught in overdrive, not knowing what to do. I wanted to do all things at once and in that instance, I just pushed her onto my bed and started making out with her.

I kissed her on the lips for the first time. It was a tentative kiss for both of us. She had her lips pressed together tightly and they were hard to touch with my lips. I softly kissed her again and again till she started to relax, her lips growing softer to the touch, Cecilia slowly started to reciprocate, kissing me back first shyly and then with more boldness. At some point, her lips parted and I snaked my tongue into her mouth, our first french kiss too... soon, she caught on and we were locked in a tongue fight.

All the while, my hands were on autoroam mode. I touched her at will and when I could not take it any more, I pushed her back on my bed and made my way to her lovehole. I took a sniff, no smell. Great! What greeted me were very pale brown folds, moist from her previous masturbation session on my table and further lubricated by our make out session. I took a tentative lick of her abalone lips and this sent her back arching as she had not experienced anything like this before. She clutched my head and said..

Cecilia: Sir don't dirty..

I did not listen and plunged straight in lapping away at her juices...

Cecilia: Sir don't... aaaaahhhhhhh... sir... ahhhhh

That was all she could manage as I continued my oral ministrations on her most secret place. I sucked her bud, licked her abalone folds and stuck my tongue into her lovehole. All these causing her to increase her writhing on my bed. Her moans becoming ever louder. Luckily no one was home. Her moans served as a sort of encouragement to me to keep pushing on. I started to lick her more intensely and quickened my pace till all of a sudden, I was covered in a massive amount of liquid, it just started to spurt from her vagina, in a continuous stream like she was peeing, but as I licked my tongue on my lips, it did not taste like pee. It tasted like something slightly sweet with a hint of salt. As I backed away, streams of liquid, hit my chest and made my bed wet. Cecilia, had her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out the longest moan before collapsing limp on my bed.

This caused my little bro to stand full mast and it felt so tight that I thought I was going to tear my foreskin. I wasted not time in positioning myself between her legs, Cecilia too weak to do anything just lay there looking at me. I asked her with my eyes and she nodded her head. I slowly pushed my little bro into this place where I wanted to go for quite sometime now.

Boy was she very tight, I could only get the head of my dick in before I met resistance... then it dawned on me, ah, she really was a virgin. I tried to push in even more, but Cecilia stopped me, sir pain she said.

I let her rest, then tried again, but to no avail, it was hurting her too much. Defeated I slumped in my bed, looking at my little bro.

Houses: Looks like you are not getting any...

Cecilia: Sir, we try again?

Jumping at that, I quickly repositioned myself at her lovehole and pushed my little bro forward, I met resistance again, but this time was a little too crazed and pushed harder. Cecilia's face grimaced at the pain but she said..

Cecilia: Sir continue, I can take it.

I needed no more encouragement, I plunged myself into her as her lovehole had loosened through my previous attempts. I felt the resistance again, then all of a sudden, felt it give way like ripping paper. Cecilia let out a small scream as I became the first man to deflower her. I could feel the hotness of her lovehole and the even more, the hotness of her blood as it coated my dick and ran down her pussy. The first few pumps were painful for Cecilia and I kept saying sorry over and over...

Cecilia: It's not so pain now...

She and I started to get into rhythm. Our bodies becoming one. Each thrust of mine was met with her hips coming toward me in perfect unison. This went on for what seemed like and eternity, with me engrossed in her face and with her looking at me. Until I felt that familiar building up in my lions. Knowing I had no cap, I quickly pulled out just as I began to spurt, my semen landing all over her body and boobs and some even hitting her mouth.

She was a sight to behold, slim naked body, covered in my cum. Too bad it was a time of non digital cameras, so the only images I have are those that are locked in my mind.

As my little bro started to deflate, I rested him on her trimmed pussy, the last of my sperm coating her trimmed pussy hairs as they were jerked out by the twitching of my little bro. They flowed down her pussy down between the folds of her abalone onto my bed...
Old 08-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryghost4 View Post
Bro maddog,

I don't mean look for the maid to re-start a sexual relationship. But more because she was genuinely his first love and would probably want to know how she has been.

I recall TS said in his story the maid was very young...so I assumed (maybe wrongly) that she was single.

Maybe I am overly sentimental, but although I am happily married, I would occasionally recollect about, wonder how they have been and wish all my ex girlfriends whom I have lost contact with well.
Hey HG4, I am like you sentimental, I do wonder what ever happened to them, but have never gone looking.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2273 / Power: 13
RedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

They flowed down her pussy down between the folds of her abalone onto my bed...

I just collapsed beside her on the bed and hugged her and fell asleep. When I awoke, it was night time and Cecilia was no where to be found. I got up and showered and went out to see what food I could find as my stomach was rumbling. Just as I reached the living room, the house phone rang, it was my parents, they said that they were going for dinner with friends and then going to play jackpot at the club. Told me to find my own dinner.

Great news for me. I had another few more hours alone with Cecilia. I caught her in the kitchen washing up some pots. I immediately snuck up behind her and hugged her from behind. She had such a fright as she as usual were listening to her walkman at a very loud level and did not hear me coming. She dropped the pot with a clang and jabbed me in the ribs...

Houses: Owww....

Cecilia: Oh sorry sir, I thought you were an intruder.

Houses: I think maybe next time you should not listen to your walkman so loud.

Cecilia: the music helps me when I work.

Houses: So what is for dinner I am hungry...

Cecilia: What do you want to eat sir?

Houses: You...

With that Cecilia turned a bright shade of red, looking very embarassed.

Cecilia: Sir, you naughty, don't play with me like that.

Houses: I like you...
Old 09-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

great story. following.
Old 18-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Houses: I like you...

With that I went in for a kiss which Cecilia reciprocated willingly this time. Even thought I had her just a few hours ago, having her close to me again was intoxicating. Quickly I led her back to her room, as she was still not bathed yet, I began stripping her clothes and leading her towards the attached bathroom to her room. At the same time, I was shedding clothes along the way.

By the time we were in the shower, we were in our birthday suits. I was hungrily sucking on her nipples and tasting her when I turned the showers on, the cold water hit Cecilia's back and she let out a shriek. I ignored her squirmings to get away from the water and continued to suck her nipples, so the water turned warm and she started to relax. She bent her neck and was kissing the top of my head, her hands caressing my body.

Knowing I had time, I was going to savour every moment of this.
Old 20-10-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

hell yea! continue soon plssss
Old 20-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm enjoying reading this. Thanks to TS. It does bring back memories of my own. But I don't have the gift of story-telling. Do keep on. Lots of campers here.
Old 21-10-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Camping for more...keep it up ts
Old 21-10-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

Knowing I had time, I was going to savour every moment of this.

Cecilia and I went through the normal motions, we hugged, we kissed and we bathed each other, I paid close attention to her vagina, slipping in a finger or two every now and then which caught by surprise and she would have a sharp intake of breath. I would also be stimulating her mons and her clit while soaping the area, getting her ready for what is to come. It was really went down there and I did not know whether it was from the water or her juices flowing. Regardless, I kept soaping away. Her vagina was thoroughly washed and cleaned by the time I was done. I also paid attention to her nipples, soaping them and getting them nice and erect.

Cecilia in turn paid attention to my little bro when she was bathing me. After she soaped my torso, she knelt down to soap my lower half. As she was cleaning my little bro and stimulating him at the same time, she would return the teasing by quickly sucking on my little bro, in and out, just once. This got me super turned on and I was rock hard. She would also wash my balls and lovingly caress them.
Old 21-10-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 23
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Very good. More...
Old 21-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
igniz92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are such a lucky guy.. getting all the sex from young.. I lost my virgin only at 21 and 2 days more to my 22 birthday.
Old 22-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

This got me super turned on and I was rock hard. She would also wash my balls and lovingly caress them.

She kept on teasing my little bro with quick kisses and licks. In no time at all, precum was forming. Everytime she saw a drop, she licked it clean. The sensations were too much to bear for me as she kept teasing and touching and licking. I could feel the urge building up again. Before I could ask her to stop, it exploded from my little bro just as she was about to put him in her mouth. I can still remember the image in my mind... Cecilia's mouth open just about to close on my little bro, eyes fixed on mine, we are looking at each other and then all hell breaks loose, my cum shoots in to her mouth, it lands on her face and finally on her boobs, her slutty look turns to shock as she reels back from my spurts. She is sitting there on the floor of the shower, a little dazed. I think she must have swollowed the cum as I did not see her spit it out.

She just sat there, water washing over her and myself, my cum on her face and her body, the water mixing with it and slowly it washes off her body. It was such a sigh I was immediately at half mast again.

I pulled her up from the floor and began bathing her again, this time, paying much more attention to her nether regions, I gave the insides of her thighs a good long caress, I ran my hand over her shaved pubes, cupping the area and using my hand to gently massage and knead it. I could tell it was working as she was getting aroused again. This I knew from before as her eyes would roll back slightly as she was aroused and she would bat her eye lashes quickly.

I stopped the shower and toweled her and myself down and made her lie on her bed. There she was naked and spread eagled before me. I continued my attentions on her, massaging her mound, then playing with her outer folds. Slowly, her clit got engorged and stood proudly, I then began rubbing it, caressing it, twisting it between my thumb and finger, all this without even so much as invading the insides of her pussy. She was getting hotter and hotter, and her eyes rolled back more as the speed at which she batted her eyelids increased.
Old 23-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
Chess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud of

Nice story bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1