The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

One bro private msg me to ask me this:

Quote:
Hi bro, after seeing the picture. I would agree that your wife should find someone to satisfy her need. No wonder she is secretly having sex with your dad.

Just curious is the baby with your wife really yours? Do you suspect that it might be your dad who make her pregnant since he is staying with your and also having sex with your wife.

Do you plan to have another baby with your wife? What happen if this time round is not yours?

I really like your story and will like to hear more from you.
So I will just reply here. No.. unlikely that baby is his. Coz I knew that they did not have penetration sex (as told by wife) but of coz some may say she lied. But I still think it is mine. For future planing, stay tune for more twist and turn coming soon...
Old 13-08-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
Flick69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlick69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the nice sharing.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
One day when wife was sleeping, I was checking out for mobile (she does not lock it). And I was taken aback when I saw this photo of my kuku! Later I confronted her and she admitted that several of her friends and some colleagues had already seen it! I asked why the need to show others and her answer was epic!

Wife: Coz they don't believe it till they saw it! They were asking me why my need to find body satisfaction needs outside!!

Me: But it was embarassing and humiliating!

W: Isn't it not that you like it that way? See! Even now I can see yours is reacting. The only way you can get erected, right?

M: Hehe.. is only natural for me!

W: Then why not you show yours to more people to see what will be their opinion? I dare you!

M: You think I dare not!

W: Then please go ahead...and I will like to read their comments too!

https://sbfsg.agency/picture.php?a...pictureid=8839

~~~~~~~~~

After you have seen the photo, Do you think she should go find her natural human body satisfaction needs outside? Why say you?
Bro, the page unable to load leh.
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Paiseh, can see liao.
Eh wait.... sorry it's not that visible hahaha.

Sorry bro, if that is your dick. I can only suggest that you work on your fingers and tongue.
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

I was thinking, how did it happen? The moment mum went off, wife lifted up her dress to seduce dad? To let him see her wearing erotic thongs! Made him grabbed her ass. Or dad could not wait for that moment and quickly attack her instead? I wondered which!

Asked wife and she said nothing more happening but I suspected that those Sunday I was not around, they would start to play!

Then one Sunday as we had agreed to spy on my mum, my wife so smart, said she needed to look after the baby, so I followed mum and report back whatever happening to wife. She killing two birds with one stone? So I not around, she could be with dad at the same time! What the fuck! OK lah.. gave them more opportunity to be together that weekend.

So I went off busy with my own spy job! I followed mum and she did not look back nor suspect anything. I saw her going in the lift of those old HDB block. Since those are with long open corridors, I quickly ran and stand from a distance and looked up. Bingo, I saw her walking along the corridor as it was easy spot. Then I notice a guy smoking and looking in her direction.

Then she disappeared from my sight and so was that guy! He followed her inside one of the units. I had to count the number of units from the lift, so I knew which unit they went into. I took the lift up to that level and started counting till I hit the correct house.

I pretend to walk pass but slower. The door was closed but the old style window pane was slightly tilted. I went back again and tried to listen but I did not hear any mahjong noise! What was mum up to? Wah! Why my family so many secrets one?

Still I could not anyhow accuse my mum of any wrong doing as still not enough evidence to proof it. I went downstairs and walked to the back. Looking up and started to count again. The back bedroom window was all closed. Likely on Aircon lah! If ready piak piak also must be comfortable mah! Anyway, dad also always called chicken or panky with his daughter in law. Hence even mum got lover also fair and square too! Who cared!

Then on one of weekday night, I went up to that unit again, determined to see how her lover looked like, haha. His door was open, only the gate was locked. I knocked on the door and one guy came forward. I was holding a packet of vegetable rice and pretend to say delivery.

He was amused and replied in hokkien that he did not order and maybe I went to the wrong unit. Of coz I pretended and told him sorry, it was for the unit below his. I was wondering what mum saw in him? He got quite a rough face type, like working in those blue collared job. But he quite tall and big size with a big beer belly! In my mind, dirty thoughts was spinning! Maybe he very strong and a great fucker? Haha.. just my assumptions only.

When I told my wife about my mum's suspected affair, she was amused and the expression on her face seemed to hint to me that she was satisfied with my finding. In sensed that she kind of grin as if to say that at least she felt not so guilty when she was intimate with dad. As if saying that you, mum could have fling outside, so could dad too!

All along, she did not really get along with mum too well. Always only superficial! Maybe now it was worse coz she felt mum was like a competitor. Of coz we did not tell dad about it. We rather not interfere.

But still, wife refused to say much this time round. Always said nothing happened. Then on one Sunday, when mum was about to go off first, I pretended to be too tired and dozed off on bed. I opened one eye slowly and saw wife walked past our bedroom. She even called me but I pretended that I had fallen asleep and did not reply her. So she quietly closed the bedroom door.

At once, I knew she was up to no good! I went nearer to the door but did not hear the main door open or closing sound. And that meant dad still around. I slowly peep thru the door and from the small gap, I could see the living room sofa from the side. There was no mistaken that wife was sitting on dad's lap, looking at each other.

And then the expected action next! Their lips met several times and the final time, they seemed to glue together for at least five minutes! Needless to say that they must be tongue fighting inside their mouths, exchanging salivas and sensory glands. The feelings must be electrifying as they seemed to be so immerse into it, that sky wanna drop also careless! They threw caution to the wind! Husband inside room sleeping yet wife so daring to be so passionately with dad!

Not even one time, they looked at my direction! That bitch was smart. Never undress at all but wore only a short flare dress, so easy for hands to put inside!Then she stood up and sat on top of dad's crotch, spreading her legs apart facing him. That Cheebye again no wear panties, just sat on dad's cock directly. His shorts already slightly pull down

She was grinning her bum front and back! Her cunt clit must be rubbing against his erected cock! So dangerous! What if his cock accidently slip inside her pussy? Both so wet and high, it was easy to lost control! Then she was moving faster and faster as I sensed that she was having her orgasm! After a while, both stopped and collapsed hugging together. Both did not move for about five minutes.

Then she stool up, looking down at her cunt. Using her hand to touch it and then put into her mouth! It really surprised me! She must be tasting dad's cum! She then used her palm to scoop up more sperm from her crotch and put it into her mouth to eat it!

After satisfied, she ran to the outside bathroom to wash up. Then she came back to sit on the sofa while dad's turn to wash up. Later he came back and they hugged again as if like long lost lover! Could see that dad wanna go off but she seemed to hold him back! Maybe he scared later I woke up and found him still there with my wife, so not so nice.

But when dad stood up to tidy himself, wife hugged him so tightly and even initiated another kiss with him. And ended up with a long kiss again. Since they were both kissing, looking at each other, they did not even spot me, a having a better look at them. Saw them slowly walking to the main door so reluctantly, while kissing all the time, with his hands rubbing all over her ass.

What the hell. It took them more than ten minutes, just to walk from the sofa to the main door! And finally he was out! I quickly closed the door and then pretended to open the door and walk to the living hall. I just casually asked where was dad and she replied that he had long gone off! What a liar! Just went off and she said long gone?

She went to see our baby, which was in the pram placed in the living room. So smart to put the baby there, so she could look out and at the same time, intimate with dad!

I was boiling hot again and a raging hard on!

Me: Wife! I need it now!

Wife looked back at me and then at baby again and said: why suddenly wake up and want?

Wah liao! I wanted it, couldn't but she wanted, dad could give her! I did not care and walked behind her and took her hand and place it on my hard bird!

W: Why so hard suddenly? Thought it usually sleeping one?

As she was still bending over to play with baby, I just lift up her dress and as usual, bottomless! One hard push and it went in all the way so easily. Coz she already so wet and high from all that kissing with dad! Again within one minute, all shot out!

W: I have not even come yet and you already ended???

Me: No choice lah.. Can't control mah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1