The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
uzzolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

I have this beautiful colleague, 27 y.o, attached and a little arragont because of her good looks. her lunch is always a ham sandwich. What is use to do is to open up her bag during her meeting before lunch, pick up the sandwich and pcc in between the 2 slice of bread. i will mixed it with the butter and myoniasse and put in back into her bag. She has been tasting my sperm for more than 9 months and I think she enjoyed it.
Old 24-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

I collect ladies pubic hair. I find opportunity to get into their rooms (freind's room, hotel room, bath room etc) or access into their bags (after shower, after a tennis game or chalet) and examine their panties. Sometimes you will find 1 or 2 strain of pubic hair collected in the panties. I will pick it up and wrap into a tissue and put it into the a photo album with the peroson'd picture beside it. I have collected about 26 of them. It is quite an exclusive private collection.
Old 24-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzzolo
I collect ladies pubic hair. I will pick it up and wrap into a tissue and put it into the a photo album with the peroson'd picture beside it. I have collected about 26 of them.
WAH!!!!!!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 24-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
biker_man is one of the Best!biker_man is one of the Best!biker_man is one of the Best!

Quote:
I collect ladies pubic hair. I find opportunity to get into their rooms (freind's room, hotel room, bath room etc) or access into their bags (after shower, after a tennis game or chalet) and examine their panties. Sometimes you will find 1 or 2 strain of pubic hair collected in the panties. I will pick it up and wrap into a tissue and put it into the a photo album with the peroson'd picture beside it. I have collected about 26 of them. It is quite an exclusive private collection.

Wah! U quite pervert. But also got imagination.

PROOF: Try Charging Up A Hill After You Have Just Cummed

up:
Old 24-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I have collected about 26 of them. It is quite an exclusive private collection.
Bro.. tink u can go into Guniness World of Records to b e first person to collect female cb hair..
Old 24-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I collect ladies pubic hair. ... I will pick it up and wrap into a tissue and put it into the a photo album with the peroson'd picture beside it. I have collected about 26 of them. ..
This is ULTIMATE...!!! Shi Fu...!!!
Old 24-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Capriccola is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I collect ladies pubic hair. ... I will pick it up and wrap into a tissue and put it into the a photo album with the peroson'd picture beside it. I have collected about 26 of them. It is quite an exclusive private collection.
Bro Uzzolo! In my opinion, you are the most perverted one of all the ones I have read so far. The rest of the bros' acts are daring but collecting pubic hair is soo hentai!!!
You smelly perv, bro, lol~
Old 24-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you compare which one got the longest hair?
Old 24-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

I get excited by lady's feets. I will examine and scrutinize their toes and heels whenever I have the chance. I just have the little excitment whenever I see a pair of beautiful and immaculate feet without coins and marks. some of the most beautiful feet belongs to ordinary looking women and some of the most beautiful women has the ugliest looking feet.

I will not tell you what I will do to their shoes they are wearing when I see a pair of beautiful feet....

Ladies, take care of your feet.
Old 24-10-2005, 05:41 PM
kel00free

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
I collect ladies pubic hair. put it into the a photo album with the peroson'd picture beside it. I have collected about 26 of them. It is quite an exclusive private collection.
bro...u are quite scary...mind telling where u stay? East or West?
Old 24-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i am surprised but then why should i be.. this forum surely will attracts the extreme here.. kekeke.. nice to hear them..
Old 24-10-2005, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I collect ladies pubic hair.
you are king. how the hell did u manage to collect 26!! your photo album must be smell very nice hoh!
Old 24-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79
you are king. how the hell did u manage to collect 26!! your photo album must be smell very nice hoh!
Haha, maybe he shd add photos to his album, then can identify which pubic hair they belong too.Then can pcc to the pics haha! juz joking

Cheerz
Old 25-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Haha, maybe he shd add photos to his album, then can identify which pubic hair they belong too.Then can pcc to the pics haha! juz joking
Read carefully. He already did add photos to the hair already!!!

Getting 26 strands of public hair is already very difficult. You managed to get 26 photos to match as well... My my.

Think you are the CHAMPION of this thread already. Dun see anyone being able to out pervert u.
Old 25-10-2005, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

last time
helping my brother in his rice stall at a flatted factory
one indian lady took interest in me
she works as a cleaner there
one day after work
i went to the toilet
she was doing cleaning inside
so she joke to me
hey you want to PCC inside ah? i cleaning the toilet now leh
i joke back to her....you do it for me ah?
she shout back....come lah
i never realised she really do it for me later
better still...she did it with her enormous tits
wa....very soft man.....i cummed into her tits
the largest tits my cock was masturbated with so far
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1