The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Yangbaobei (YBB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVirtual View Post
the more i look at there is no more doubt

is it suppose to mean something

is there like a marking I shld look at?

is this 2 hand look the same?
Old 16-11-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 18
Praz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's like a dream come true except the male lead isn't me
Old 16-11-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVirtual View Post
the more i look at there is no more doubt

Ya lor bro. Damn funny one how some people think I lying.

Her hair color, hair style, nails, body proportion all the same as the time I book her. (Ofcoz, she said I cannot take pic of her face, altho secretly I manage to take one set of where she is bbbj me, can see face, but not sure whether I want to share it here or not).

Oso the time when I first come to SBF to ask whether to book YBB, I din even know who she is. No point I go lie about this one, I am oso not her fan or obsess her.

Now got many ppl asking me to post more YBB in pm and in here but no one up me oso, in fact some people even zap me still.

Funny liao SBF.
Old 16-11-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondragonborn View Post

Her hair color, hair style, nails, body proportion all the same as the time I book her. (Ofcoz, she said I cannot take pic of her face, altho secretly I manage to take one set of where she is bbbj me, can see face, but not sure whether I want to share it here or not).

Oso the time when I first come to SBF to ask whether to book YBB, I din even know who she is. No point I go lie about this one, I am oso not her fan or obsess her.

Now got many ppl asking me to post more YBB in pm and in here but no one up me oso, in fact some people even zap me still.

Funny liao SBF.
Bro, can share with me the video or audio in PM?

I gt up u leh
Old 16-11-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

JasonDragonBorn,

Must be helluva session with such a beauty! Can only envy you, good experiences hard to come by. I wonder, if you looking to RTF her again?
Old 16-11-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 13
younggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to behold

Good share bro! upped you , please share more
Old 16-11-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
mesosmesos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Funny liao SBF.
Upped, hope got presents come
Old 16-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 17
MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all
Quote:

Funny liao SBF.
Already up you long ago...
Keep it up and we hope to get the BJ video with her face
Old 16-11-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6284 / Power: 54
kai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond reputekai5173 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Funny liao SBF.
Bro, pm me… hope we can exchange some good stuff
Old 18-11-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Hellohellodark is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, can share agent contact ?
Old 20-11-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 10
CaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hi bro jasondragonborn, hope you can share more.
You have all our support.

Quote:

Funny liao SBF.
Old 23-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 14
bornlivedie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbornlivedie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbornlivedie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Since so many bros come to support me and up me again.

Here are the creampie photos. Watching her nehneh bouncing so much from my piak I couldnt resist anymore. I shoot very deep inside her wet CB with one last pump. It took awhile but in the end, many of my juice flow out. I fantasize make her born my baby.

One bonus picture you can see although she is thicc, her body damn nice. That day I treat her like my own dog:

I actually have a lot of materials, at least several GB. Willing to trade all with some bros that DM me with good materials.

If got more people up me, I will continue to share some more.

For those who dun believe is YBB, then no need come to this thread. You can do your own CSI, dun waste my time la.
wahs her 虾面 looks quite nice ehs. very inviting.
Old 24-11-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Funny liao SBF.
Bro.. I got up u leh..
Old 25-11-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 10
diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of

Quote:

Funny liao SBF.
why cannot up you ?

you deserve the up bro
Old 11-12-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
I only cum 2 time inside her. That session, I only 3 shot. First time cream pie was in the shower, she use soap to make my didi wet and then we have a standing sex in shower. The water very warm, the cb very sticky, the feeling very nice, beitahan 1 time. Then 2nd time is after shower, hard again ride and doggy, I shoot inside again.

3rd time was COF only.

Yes I got cream pie video and photo but now I don't really feel like put effort to share got bro in this thread zap me and accuse me lying.

I am the one who spend 10k+++ to up her and take time to post and decide to share photos with my bros for free without asking to sell my set but got people here zap me.

SBF crazy liao.
Bro how to contact her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1