The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
thanks for ur update.
Bro, up you back in return.
Old 30-03-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalFlux View Post
Just working out the math for the GB, with 15 cocks and assuming each guy takes 30mins. The entire event lasted around 7 hours. How was your wife feeling at the end? Was everyone present at the same time? Did anyone go back for a second dip? Was she in a daze after so much sex in such a short span of time?
30mins? Don't think too much la. Of course it wasn't that long a session. Many of the guys already near ejaculation before they insert and fuck till they cum.
Old 31-03-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hystericxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome update! Can you please share a longer version of the gb session?
Old 31-03-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hystericxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome update! Can’t wait for more!
Old 01-04-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicagent View Post
Many of the guys already near ejaculation before they insert and fuck till they cum.
I am one of those
Old 02-04-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllInObama View Post
I am one of those
They were jerking off while watching Belle
Old 02-04-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

After 15 loads. Just before I pounded her

Last edited by publicagent; 02-04-2023 at 02:46 PM.
Old 02-04-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 2
JoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllInObama View Post
I am one of those
Lucky u to have up Belle
Old 02-04-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

The entire tale I read was very sensual. I'm ruminating. What if Belle decided one day that she would always favor Tim or Ray? Is your marriage at risk? I was considering how extreme the birthday celebration and the situation with the foreign employees were. Just wondering how is your feelings?
Old 02-04-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
RoyalFlux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg! What an awesome picture to remember such a monumental moment for you and your wifey. TS so that your dick with the final cumshot? I am curious to know what was the menu for your wife’s pussy? All Asian? What was the maximum length it ate?
Old 02-04-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
The entire tale I read was very sensual. I'm ruminating. What if Belle decided one day that she would always favor Tim or Ray? Is your marriage at risk? I was considering how extreme the birthday celebration and the situation with the foreign employees were. Just wondering how is your feelings?
Wow. This is a first. Someone asking such deep questions.

The first time Belle did it with Ray, it was a really complicated feeling. I felt betrayal within because she had did it behind my back and with someone of significance in her life before. Yet at the same time, I felt turned on. It was like 2 great taboos happening at the same time. But on hindsight, I'm thankful it happened like that. Because we went through alot of talking and communicating after that episode to iron out issues we had in our marriage, and build the trust required before we embarked on this lifestyle.

The foreign worker incident was another thing that made us quarrelled but reflected on the ongoing lifestyle we're having. Sexual cravings aside, we're reminded we needed to do it in a safe space. Not just making sure everyone is safe from diseases, but also physical and emotional safety. Belle and I found a new level of understanding after this.

The extreme celebration was just EPIC. The euphoric feeling when I claimed my trophy was just wow. For Belle, it was something that pushed her boundaries. She was wetter and hornier because she knew she needed to last the entire session and pleasure everyone including herself. But after that, she was complaining how much her pussy sored. While not every guy had big cocks, the amount of pounding is...lol

It goes back to my first advice to samsters/tresses. It is a lifestyle that can change your entire life and marriage. It could break it, it could make it scale greater heights. Keep the communications open and only embark on this if both are equally committed to each other and 100% trust is established.

Hope this answers your deep musings. Cheers!
Old 02-04-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalFlux View Post
Omg! What an awesome picture to remember such a monumental moment for you and your wifey. TS so that your dick with the final cumshot? I am curious to know what was the menu for your wife’s pussy? All Asian? What was the maximum length it ate?

Nope. That was the last cock. Can't remember who was it actually. Biggest was still 8-9inches. And it was a mixture of singaporean chinese, malaysian, and ang mo cocks
Old 03-04-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19132 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome update.
Old 04-04-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Looks so well used!

Maybe total time used is not 7 hours. But assuming average guys takes 5 to 10 min of pumping, it's still like between 75 to 150 mins. That's more than an hour of constant pumping!

Also, to coordinate with 15 pax. Not an easy task. I bet u planned for 20 and 5 fly kite at least. Else it's really impressive that all turned up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1