The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2015, 05:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Neon81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaguchi View Post
Hey guys, i noticed WH14 girl 7 have alot of regular customer. I'm one of her regular customer and lately, she's been asking me to fuck without condom. She even teased my didi head without condom. Any advice? Do you guys think she's safe?
Are you sure? Which girl stupid enough to ask for sex without condom. Pls la maybe unless customer ask and use money to seduce them. Who is stupid enough to risk having disease for a mere $50.
Don't degrade a nice girl for nothing.
With choice no one want to earn this kind of money.
And from what I know if she is willing anytime she can have money from customer if she want.
But she choose to earn her own keep. And if customer keep extend and she never svc she also don't want or will ask the customer if he is too rich
Old 16-06-2015, 05:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hey guys, i noticed WH14 girl 7 have alot of regular customer. I'm one of her regular customer and lately, she's been asking me to fuck without condom. She even teased my didi head without condom. Any advice? Do you guys think she's safe?
Who is stupid enough to ask customer to fuck without condom?
Unless you say you pay extra or what.
Risk disease for a mere $50
Old 16-06-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
You must be out of your mind to Think people will believe you ladies will ask you not to use condom for a mere $50.
You think they will take the risk for a $50?
Old 29-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
malobond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhaut FRs

WH14G8

Was running some errands around that area and suddenly felt horny, went to a few houses but still prefer H14 due to the selections. About 7 girls available and all were smiling and waving to me haha all so hardworking

Name: Didn't ask
Looks: 7/10 quite okay with make up
Body: 7/10 on the chubby side
Boobs: 9/10 D cupper, no silicon but can tell its not 100% natural
BJ: 7/10 good suction and length
FJ: 8/10 hard working and didn't complain when changing positions
Attitude: 8/10 always smiling and chatty
GFE: 7/10
Old 25-07-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lebron23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH 14, G8 service so so,body fat, BJ not good short, looks 3/10.. My Dick goes soft and she HJ.
RTF No!
Old 21-09-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 23
nedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant future

I visited WH14 quite a few times(always in the early afternoon), the last time was in june or July, can't really remember exactly, but it was still $50/25mins.

However when I brought my friend there on 10 sept at around 1:30am, the OKT told my friend the price is $80 for 40mins.

Does anyone know if this is a permanent price? or its because it's a public holiday eve late night? I didn't ask the okt because I didn't intend to engage any girls that night. My friend also didn't see any girl he like.
Old 21-09-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedy77 View Post
I visited WH14 quite a few times(always in the early afternoon), the last time was in june or July, can't really remember exactly, but it was still $50/25mins.

However when I brought my friend there on 10 sept at around 1:30, the OKT told my friend the price is $80 for 40mins.

Does anyone know if this is a permanent price? or its because it's a public holiday eve late night? I didn't ask the okt because I didn't intend to engage any girls that night. My friend also didn't see any girl he like.
Just ask for 50/25 mins
usually higher price quoted for new face
Old 19-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
slim petite

w10 okt say a few new gers.
g10
looks .. average
body .. average. would prefer more meat tho'
service .. no rush friendly n very good.
Old 19-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BigBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

W14 g15

Long time no come this house
Face 6/10
Breast 6/10 enhanced n very "to the sides" Scared press hard, silicon displaced
Shower 4/10
Hj 6/10
Cbj 5/10
Fj 7/10 accommodating
Gfe 2/10
Rtf probably no

Everything is ok with this lady except she's really quiet. I would say we din speak more ten sentences between the 2 of us throughout the session
Old 19-01-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
W14 g15
Everything is ok with this lady except she's really quiet. I would say we din speak more ten sentences between the 2 of us throughout the session
this is new ger izzit...ex g15 service excellent one .. but bak.
i no go this house longtime liao.
Old 22-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

not my day at w45. took g10.
from the way i saw her walk out of tank the way she took the towel .. sian sian i think die lorr, but put down order liao, cant change... mayb nextime should kaysiao... tell okt no no no, not this one...see wrong number, then juz point anyone.
anyway followed into the room and all went quiet and felt very cold. not the aircon kind of cold, is like a dead, still cold.
Shower! Lie down! ... walao.
looks .. good in tank fair petite, close up double chin..,
bod boobs .. average
service .. totally fail
if had taken the infamous g3 no service but at least can say i bonkked pretty ger, but on this day i cant even say that
Old 22-01-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

I also feel service in cat50 degrade a lot these days
Not very accommodating and friendly now
Old 22-01-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
I also feel service in cat50 degrade a lot these days
Not very accommodating and friendly now
realli ....
care to share your invaluable experience...
Old 22-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
realli ....
care to share your invaluable experience...
Just my feelings on average bonk experiences
Much more chance to see black face, died fish, no kiss, no moans etc than before
Old 22-01-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Just my feelings on average bonk experiences
Much more chance to see black face, died fish, no kiss, no moans etc than before
if you get a dead fish, just ask them to turn around and do doggie and bang hard hard make sure they become alive again

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1