The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
It seems like most of the KTV are now back in biz after the long run ops by D7 MIB for the last few months...

There are some under "new managment" with old or new names...pls list the particular location if you happens to coming for a meeting or biz trip. Then i can post the info as far as i now....but don forget to buy me a beer also lar..
hi bro, really enjoy your posting here. me base in sg but am in kl quite frequently for business. used to visit emico back then whenever i m up no nowadays bo kangtao so LL spent the night in hotel quitely lor lol. hope to b able to meet up 1 of these days when i m in kl or do also contact me when u r here in sg. able to meet up for some fun then.cheers
Old 23-12-2004, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Brought 2 cheongsters from the Sillypore to Golden Horse KTV at Imbi 2 days ago and I believed they have had a good time there.

We reached there early after a quick dinner nearby and sat in lobby chatting while browsing stocks who were also sitting nearby. However, as most of the gals were already in the HH rooms, so did get much of it.

By 9 odd, we were ushered into the room and we decided to open for a 3 bottles Chivas package (shud be ard RM 1k). They chosen 2 nasi lemak, 1 from Sabah and 1 local. Both of then did not need any intro or warm up, already jumping into the boys' arm, as if they know each other long time already...

Bad thing for me was my gf was with me, so can't do much, just sing song and keep drinking and chatting with the mummies and managers that I know. They are 8 mamasan for night session and sigh...I know almost all of them...(Not so good, they will ask the same question....why so long never been here...why never book the room under me.....)

Anyhow, both did ta pow and all of us looked zombie the next afternoon when we go for spa session b4 they headed south again. so long bro, hope to see you again by March or April ya.....take good care...
Old 23-12-2004, 09:59 PM
wtbhsha

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Mr Devil where is this mercury club located?

wtbhsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Yes, Mercury pretty happening where most of the malay girls there offer FJ, BJ and FJ in the attached toilet. Price pretty standard too. Happy hour more economical, only butterfly tippings but after happyhour the girls are by hours booking.
Old 24-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Its nearby LDI, b4 you heading to SS2. Jalan 19/3 PJ. Need advance booking as pack full everday for HH.
Old 28-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Samster

Been to Emico lately and found they have a lot of young gals working there. Rich City is a bit dead now. Not many gals and if you are late even for HH, sorry lo, chia ka ki....

Golden Horse still has a lot of NL during HH and at nite, they are 8 mummys already. 1 mummy just came from Bintang Palace and they are a few BP gals working as well. HH is $50 butterfly and nite is on booking, min 4 hrs. If extra or ta pow, min 10 hrs plus cash (negotiable).
Old 29-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
johnny88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, the golden horse session was really good even though i can't get enough of her as she can only stay up to 3.30am. However, the session was good and the nasi lemak taste still linger in my mind lah... Too bad lah, you have your gf with you whole night and wasn't able to release what you are capable of. Was fun with the Bollywood dance and my gal actually forgot to wear her panty that night...was about to offer mine to her.

Thanks for bringing us around and will soon see again and who knows you might be cheonging in S'pore soon...remember to give us a ring. Have u tried the luminating 'thing' and do keep us updated?
Old 30-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Samster

Glad to hear you guys had a good session the other. The next time you guys are here, will bring you to other places, do remember to text me 1 or 2 days earlier like what you did.

Happy New Year and cheonging wherever you are...
Old 01-01-2005, 10:11 AM
wtbhsha

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Phone number of Mercury Club & any good Mummy & girl u recommend?Thanks

Quote:
Its nearby LDI, b4 you heading to SS2. Jalan 19/3 PJ. Need advance booking as pack full everday for HH.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

HH cal mummy Jenny for 1 day in advance booking, in order to get room, tipping is a must. Small group min 50, bigger group 100 or above lor.
Old 05-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Samster

Went to Bintang Palace last week for my friend's birthday. 2 big room with pool table. I guessed there must be more then 60 pax inside the rooms.

Many of them brought their own beautiful PRC gf and they really drinks like a cow !!! More then 20 bottles of Blue Label. No beers no other girly drink allowed...That make me headache the second day as I m a whisky drinker, furthermore I was drinking whisky at Emico with my other friend before I arrived at the party....

Some just play pool, some diceses, some feng tau and some just talking...
Me kena kau kau many time drinks after I lost playing dices...

The same group went again Monday night but I am not able to join....just too tired...wonder how they could frequent almost every other nights.....
Old 07-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
More then 20 bottles of Blue Label. No beers no other girly drink allowed...That make me headache the second day as I m a whisky drinker,

:
aiyoh friend.. u must be still drunk lar... Blue Label is whiskey lar.. but u may be trying to say 20 bottles of Cordon Blue... hehheheh

Blue Label .. dun play play okie?? >RM 1,000 per bott while CB is at about RM 700. big diff man...
Old 08-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pink_cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
aiyoh friend.. u must be still drunk lar... Blue Label is whiskey lar.. but u may be trying to say 20 bottles of Cordon Blue... hehheheh

Blue Label .. dun play play okie?? >RM 1,000 per bott while CB is at about RM 700. big diff man...
haha ... the blue label is bu johnie walker ... cordon blue u refered to is by Hennessy ...which is also refered to as "lam tai" ...

yeah the johnie walker blue labellis freakin expensive ...
Old 08-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore

Ha ha, you are right, its CB. Just don know why, really cant go with brandy nowadays....
Old 11-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 23
misfit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymisfit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
KTV in KL

Okay. I have been posted to KL for the last 2 months and had been trying to find kakis for KTV here. Apparently my colleagues here are not really the KTV sort. So anyone out there who wanna go cheong together, please PM me. Cheers!
Old 15-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

The Subaru is not the same compares to 2 yrs ago..ai...For those has been frequent there couples of yrs back, you know i know la. kind of miss the "fun" man...

Anyway, went back there a few times recently as one group of my friends now their 2nd home. Now mostly local chinese and seem some Nasi Lemak around. If you are late without calling the mummy first, no many pretty stock for you to choose.

The last time we went all potong stim as only 1 "lookable" ger left and fly everywhere. Imagine 7 guys only 1 ger !

Last nite (this morning ?!) they were there till 8am !! Gambling in the room till the bar closed and they went out to buy beers at nearby 711. Luckily my hf was off 11pm last nite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1