The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!
Re: MCO encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post

So I kissed her on the cheek and we quietly went into my room, let her sleep beside Rachel, help her cover with blanket before I settle myself on my sofa to sleep again...

(To be continued...)
Maybe too sleepy and drained, I slept quite soundly on the sofa which I normally don't because not too comfortable sleeping on sofa. Until someone tapped me, and I opened my eyes it was Rachel.

Rachel: Marcus, you want to sleep inside? Not comfortable sleeping here.

Me: Oh Rachel, what time is it now?

Rachel: 7am something..

Me: Oh, you so early wake up?

Rachel: Ya, come to check on you.

I just touched her hand as gesture of appreciation.

Me: Its ok, I guess Serene still sleeping?

Rachel: If you go in sleep, I will ask her wake up and we go back so you can rest properly.

Me: Its ok la, no need wake her up. You hungry or not? Go out get some food for you.

Rachel: Its ok la, you so late sleep, see your eyes so swollen.. Go in sleep la, your bed so big, I help you ask Serene later.

Me: Oh ok.. thanks..

In my heart was like feeling so guilty. Rachel treat me so nice yet she doesn't know I had already entered Serene last night. So we went to my room, I slept on the side where Rachel slept earlier, and Rachel went to tap Serene lightly and let her know I am sleeping beside. Serene just mumbled saying its ok.

Me: Rachel, you help yourself at home ya... if you need to go out just take my keys and remember to lock the door, drop me a message too, later if I can't find you I will panic.

Rachel: Ya.. you faster sleep.

I motioned her to come closer and gave her a kiss before she went out of the room. I fell asleep in no time, don't want to do anything also with Rachel outside, until I felt someone caressing my little bro and I opened my eyes, it was Serene.

Me: where is Rachel? What time is it now?

Serene: Outside watching TV..

Me: Stop stop... later Rachel came in saw..

Serene: So scare meh.. I see it stand up already then play play only ma..

Me: Ok, keep the noise down

Serene: okok..

She tried pull down my pants but she went near my and backed off

Serene: You last night didn't wash ah?

Me: didn't wash, too tired.. coz you eat all already..

Serene: Go wash first... too smelly

Me: Ok..

So I quietly stepped into the bathroom and took a quick shower, dried myself and wear back my shirt but not my underwear and pants because already took off by Serene just now on the bed. And when I opened the door, Rachel and Serene were both in my room looking at me standing there bottomless with an erection. Rachel was standing next to Serene, while Serene were still in bed. They did not show a very shocked expression because they have seen it before, but I must act like I am quite shocked because I need to act like they have not seen my dick before. So I faster retreated back to my bathroom, wrapped my bottom with towel before coming out from the bathroom. I can heard some laughs from the girls.

Me: Oh sorry to cause you girls some anxiety.... thought you still sleeping (pointing to Serene) and you were outside (pointing to Rachel)

Rachel: ermm.. okayyy

Serene: its ok la.. not too big also ma, how can cause us to panic.. haha

Rachel heard what Serene said and laughed together as well.

Me: Hmmphh... macam you seen a lot before oh..

Rachel: Serene, you wake up already right, come we go out first..

So they went out and I faster went to the blanket to look for my underwear and pants that were taken off my Serene. Luckily still hidden inside the blanket so I guess Rachel didn't notice it.

(to be continued)...
Old 02-07-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

For a moment I thot threesome liao
Old 02-07-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Hahaha me too!
Old 02-07-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha... Everyone thought ho say liao... Ts keeping us in suspense ah... Camping for more updates.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
But I think not so fast unless both girls are tipsy.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
G20damnit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
But I think not so fast unless both girls are tipsy.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Must make them drink more lol
Old 03-07-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Luvfelatios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
While catching my breath , in my mind I was thinking, all these happened so fast for Rachel and Serene. Just 10+ days and so much has already happened. After a few minutes, Serene came out from the toilet and we wore back our clothes, afraid later Rachel suddenly came out.

(To be continued...)
Bravo....
Congratulations to you for scoring 2 goals.

Waiting for you to score for a 3some soon.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
NotPatye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, hope to read more!
Old 03-07-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

So I quietly stepped into the bathroom and took a quick shower, dried myself and wear back my shirt but not my underwear and pants because already took off by Serene just now on the bed. And when I opened the door, Rachel and Serene were both in my room looking at me standing there bottomless with an erection. Rachel was standing next to Serene, while Serene were still in bed. They did not show a very shocked expression because they have seen it before, but I must act like I am quite shocked because I need to act like they have not seen my dick before. So I faster retreated back to my bathroom, wrapped my bottom with towel before coming out from the bathroom. I can heard some laughs from the girls.

Me: Oh sorry to cause you girls some anxiety.... thought you still sleeping (pointing to Serene) and you were outside (pointing to Rachel)

Rachel: ermm.. okayyy

Serene: its ok la.. not too big also ma, how can cause us to panic.. haha

Rachel heard what Serene said and laughed together as well.

(to be continued)...
Seen like both girls may know what is happening. This may just be their plan and looking forwards to 3P soon. Enjoy Bro!!
Old 04-07-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Kraptic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Seen like both girls may know what is happening. This may just be their plan and looking forwards to 3P soon. Enjoy Bro!!
Hopefully this is their plan
Old 05-07-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Nice thinking, got chance for threesome liao, cheers!
Old 05-07-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrcoconut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@ggbro you are damm lucky as most ppl in Malaysia out there is suffering due to covid situation. You are fucking 2 young babe ha ha ! Stay tune for your update. You r the hero.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
LinuxUbuntu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLinuxUbuntu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotPatye View Post
Excellent story TS, hope to read more!
Yes very well written
Old 05-07-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rockyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best written stories. You're a lucky dude and looking forward to your next story. Cheers!
Old 05-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
So they went out and I faster went to the blanket to look for my underwear and pants that were taken off my Serene. Luckily still hidden inside the blanket so I guess Rachel didn't notice it.

(to be continued)...
So the girls were in the living room when I went out and they were giggling when they saw me.

Serene: So fast come out, settle already ah?

Rachel: Hahaha...

Me: Settle what? haha...

Serene: Nehh.. (she pointing at my bottom)

Me: Don't talk nonsense ok.. I wear my clothes then come out already

Serene: Need we go back give you some privacy or not, so you can do what you want?

Rachel: Ya we can go back let you have some privacy, haha

I was surprised Rachel was joining in the tease but I guess she don't want to be left out in thse situations where Serene is always taking the lead.

Me: No need la... you think I am animal cannot control myself?

Rachel: If you are fine then ok la..

Serene: Ya

Me: So what do you ladies want to eat for lunch?

Serene: Pasta~~

Me: Rachel, how about you?

Rachel: Can, pasta is fine.

So I thought of a place that is not too far away and showed the girls the facebook page of that place where they have their menu. Texted the restaurant about the orders and getting ready to go get the take away.

Me: So I go take the takeaway ya, you girls stay at home ya since one car can only sit two persons. Or one of you want to join?

Serene: Can I tag along? I want to buy something.

Me: Err can.. so Rachel you stay at home?

Rachel: Okay.

Me: Treat this like your own home ya... if you need the laptop you can take it from my room.

Rachel: no problem.

So Serene followed me out while Rachel stayed at my home. Once inside car...

Serene: paiseh ya, make you rock hard but suddenly Rachel came in..

Me: Hahaha its ok, did she ask you anything?

Serene: She asked me why your thing is standing up.. I just told her guys have this in the morning.. I think she believed..

Me: Haha.. so pandai ah.. luckily I went in to wash.. imagine if we continued just now and Rachel came in..

Serene: Haha yala, will be so embarrassing.. So your little bro how now?

Me: Still can how? go back to sleep lo

Serene's hand move over to carress my semi-hard little bro from outside the pants.

Serene: aiyo.. really go back to sleep already... but got Rachel no chance already, haha

Me: Ya... lets see how..

So in the journey I was thinking whether to tell Serene or not that actually Rachel is my FB already, but probably best just to tell her Rachel and I had sex already instead of Rachel is my FB. But in the end I didn't tell her as things happened too fast, better to wait for the dust to settle first. So we got our takeaway, and we went back. Rachel was using my laptop in the living room when we reached home and we had our lunch before both the ladies said they want to go back to rest and take shower. About 15mins after they left my home, I received a text from Rachel.

Rachel: Marcus, what did you do this morning with Serene? Why your penis was hard already when you came out from bathroom?

Me: Morning wood plus thinking about you...

Rachel: Really? Hmm.. I thought is Serene make you hard

Me: Haha, no la...

Rachel: Ok dear, later I come over ok?

Me: Okay.. see you later..

So I think she just went back to change clothes, maybe took a quick shower before telling me she's here already. Went down to get her and straight started fighting with her lips as soon as we entered the house. To cut the details, we did it in the living room, kitchen, and finished on my bed with me cumming all over her stomach and breast. She asked not to cum inside when I told her I was cumming, so just shoot on her stomach and breast. Was curious about what Serene thinks because they just went back and Rachel come back here in minutes but didn't get the chance to text her on the phone yet as Rachel was by my side.

Me: Rachel, you went home and straightaway come back here, Serene didn't ask you why?

Rachel: I told her I forgotten got some work needs to be submitted tomorrow, so I came back here.

Me: ah, so smart...

Rachel: if not how to work under you wor

So I fell asleep on my bed, this time really need some proper sleep before another round of football at night, while Rachel left me sleep on my own to surf the net or youtube or whatever she want in the living room. I told her to take my keys if she wants to go out, or even take my car if she needs to use it.

So I think I slept for a solid 3-4 hours before hearing some noise outside. Walked out and saw both the girls are here preparing dinner. So they went out to get some groceries for tonight's dinner. They are really acting like the lady owner of this house already. lol

Serene: marcus, wake up already la? Rachel come here make you so tired ah, sleep until sun also went down already

Rachel: Serene!!

Me: haha yala, she gave me so much work until I so tired..

Serene: Nahh.. i no say wrong ah..

Rachel: He simply said de.. he is my boss how I can give work to him..

Me: hahaha.. so what you ladies doing? cook dinner for me ah?

Rachel: Ya.. see u so good life, got two ladies serve you

Serene: Ya... you see I'm not your staff also come serve you.. no pay de leh

Me: Yala yala.. you two are the best...

I saw what they buy and do an estimate on my head before passing a hundred ringgit note to Rachel, slipping it to her back pocket before she has a chance to say no. To cut the details again, we had dinner, this time I asked the ladies to rest while I clean the plates and dishes. Serene again asked to stay to watch euro, while Rachel will stay as well because I said probably going to watch the England match only as the other two matches are not that interesting. So Serene and I watched euro while Rachel is playing with her phone as she is not that interested in football. Done with the football at 11pm and I walked them back home. I took my shower and then try texting Serene.

Me: Hi

Serene: Hi, whats the matter? Gatal already ah? Haha

Me: Ya.. keep thinking about yesterday

Serene: Very syok meh? Just few minutes only...

Me: Thats because you are too attractive, who can last so long wor?

Serene: Hehe.. but no chance already because Rachel always at your place. Only she get the chance to be alone with you at your home. You two sure got something already, I knew it already..

Me: She come here for work ma...

Serene: My sixth sense very accurate one. Just now when I help Rachel put her laundry to the washing machine, I saw the underwear she wore today has a big patch of stain mark..

Me: you become part time FBI ah? go look at people's underwear for evidence

Serene: Not purposely ok? Just now I saw when I put our clothes to the washing machine. Nah, so you gonna tell me?

Me: Ya.. we did what I did with you, lol.

Serene: Nahhh.. see my sixth sense quite accurate. I guess already happened before today right?

Me: Ya, don't tell her that I told you ya... she will kill me

Serene: Of course. Waa.. you two these few days keep act in front of me, when actually already.... hahaha..

Me: Haha if not how oh, meet you straight away tell you like this? eii Serene, we fucked already ya, just to let you know.

Serene: Hahahahaha... okok, explanation accepted. No wonder this afternoon Rachel just reached home, changed clothes then say got work need to go back to your place already. Yuan lai is want me to go home so you two can.... hahaha

Me: Hahaha.. don't say her like that la.... if swap roles and you are my staff and she is not, I guess the same will happen right?

Serene: Don't know, wait till I got such a role first then only can tell. But become your staff need to have sex with you de ka? Hahahahaha

Me: haha no la, sex that time is not colleague relationship... then no conflict of interest loh.. haha

Serene: then I want to apply to work under you too.. haha

Me: Haha, can can... send me your resume

Serene sent me a photo of her in her lingerie, but without showing her face.

Serene: This resume approve or not?

Me: Yes... please wait for my notice to attend for work.

Serene: Yes boss..

Now the big question mark is how to let Serene come to my house without Rachel knowing/following.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1