The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fifty plus is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

yes i remembered Ada changed another new CD after d bj b4 bonking....
she's a natural hygienic freak.....[/QUOTE]

I was there yesterday around 6.45 p.m. waited for awhile....wonder the brother b4 me is one of u guy...anyway no Aida dont change cd unless the customer request...that was what she told me.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
creatox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I said i will not go back to Petain...but still go there today...
sorry for backing out on my words..
Hse 22 Rm 6
27y/o
sweet looking, friendly
service 7/10
definately worth the $30 bucks...
Old 07-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Tried H10 R02 yesterday, late 30s or early 40s, maybe didnt click, only get BJ with cd, no BBBJ and also quite rush for the services.

She will ask you for $$$ first, not good feeling, will not wash you after, and quite rush, saying fast fast and time is $$$ something like that and fuckers waiting outside (of course no la).

The above is only my own experience.
One man's meat is another' poison.

RTF? No way
Old 08-04-2006, 12:09 AM
Samster

Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creatox
Hse 22 Rm 6
27y/o
sweet looking, friendly, definately worth the $30 bucks...
Yes, agree quite sweet and young, good shape, will try her next time.

Yesterday 1st time saw the H10R10 katty face, nothing to say lao, must fuck.

My next target: H22R6, H10r10
Old 08-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
Swarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by creatox
I said i will not go back to Petain...but still go there today...
sorry for backing out on my words..
Hse 22 Rm 6
27y/o
sweet looking, friendly
service 7/10
definately worth the $30 bucks...

whats the service like? bbbj?

by the way anyone going down today, could you pop into H5 and see if R66 is back yet? second floor. appreciate it
Old 08-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
creatox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarrior
whats the service like? bbbj?
No bbbj, oni bj with cap bout 10 mins and cat bath
but its the attitude that attracts me
Old 11-04-2006, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Location; H10R2
Name: Lina
Type: Malay
Face/Body: 6.5/10 (petite with big breasts)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 (only missionary)
GF:5/10 (no kissing)
Hygiene: 8/10
Damage: $40
RTF: Not for me as I am not a big boobs lover

Session summary: Low-cut blouse flaunting her ample cleaving and a CFM look needs no second invites. Started off with some small talk followed by thorough walking of didi. Lina seems particular about hygiene. Asked if I want a BJ (need to ask in the first place?). Capped didi and did BJ with me standing. Has a nice horizontal wall mirror next to the bed that allows you to admire yourself basking in your sexual prowess (I am serious; it might be gratifying to some bros including myself). Grabbed her hair lightly and bobbed her head in and out. Standard BJ I guess although she would moan and give you the CFM look while doing it. Proceeded to bed and did some caressing. No kissing although she allowed touching of her pussy and tits. She continued her BJ but I stopped her because I want FJ now. Plunged into her missionary style and started pounding like nobody's business. She just tossed her head constantly. No chance to try other positions. Just grabbed her butt and emptied my load into the cap. She immediately got up and went to wash herself and even brushed her teeth. Did not clean my didi for me. Felt disappointed with the after-sales service.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:15 AM
Samster

Location; H10R2
Face/Body: 6.5/10 (petite with big breasts)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 (only missionary)
GF:5/10 (no kissing)
Hygiene: 8/10
Damage: $40
RTF: Not for me as I am not a big boobs lover

Session summary: Low-cut blouse flaunting her ample cleaving and a CFM look needs no second invites. Started off with some small talk followed by thorough walking of didi. Lina seems particular about hygiene. Asked if I want a BJ (need to ask in the first place?). Capped didi and did BJ with me standing. Has a nice horizontal wall mirror next to the bed that allows you to admire yourself basking in your sexual prowess (I am serious; it might be gratifying to some bros including myself). Grabbed her hair lightly and bobbed her head in and out. Standard BJ I guess although she would moan and give you the CFM look while doing it. Proceeded to bed and did some caressing. No kissing although she allowed touching of her pussy and tits. She continued her BJ but I stopped her because I want FJ now. Plunged into her missionary style and started pounding like nobody's business. She just tossed her head constantly. No chance to try other positions. Just grabbed her butt and emptied my load into the cap. She immediately got up and went to wash herself and even brushed her teeth. Did not clean my didi for me. Felt disappointed with the after-sales service.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Samster

Location; H7R6 (2nd level)
Name: Kathy
Type: Malaysian Chinese
Face/Body: 6.5/10 (petite with medium cleavage)
BJ: 8/10 (it's a 69)
FJ: 8/10 (iGallop-style, doggie & FJ)
GF:8/10 (lots of kissing)
Hygiene: 7/10
Damage: $50 (a bit high)
RTF: Yes as I love GF effect

Session summary: Went to H7 2nd level with intention to visit the Queen of Petain (she's in with one bro waiting). Kathy was there but I thought I went to look around. Came back 10 minutes later only to find the same bro & another guy waiting for Jac. I have never seen Jac before. Perhaps she might be the wait but I digress. I was in a rush and Kathy looks ok from sideview. She was reading some newspaper, looking oblivious to the attention that her neighbour is getting. Anyway as I said, I was in a rush (meeting CO after that actually) and sensing that Kathy is the next best thing, decided to ask her for the price. A take-or-leave-it "Wu Shi" dismal reply almost put me off. I must look like a fool as I pranced around a while, thinking if it would be worth the while and money. Finally walked in the room and she appeared surprised (maybe I have kanna chopped like a carrot but nvm). She became my GF almost immediately after the door was closed. Washed didi and in the process, told her that I am inexperienced in sex (which is true) and she just laughed it off in a nice way. Caressed her pinkish breasts. Asked me to lie down on the bed and started kissing me all over. I love it! She then proceeeded to lick my nipples and grinded her breasts over my didi (not bad). She then turned over to a 69 and sucked my balls while at the same time, offered her pussy. I presumed I could touch and I even sucked on her pussy for a while (something I thought I should not have done so afterwards). I do not know how to finger her but she mildly asked me to stop poking her with my finger. She performed a capped BJ on me (although I did not realise when she had put the cap on). I can felt her mouth going up and down my didi. She went on to iGallop style with soft moans but backfacing me. I should have asked her to face me so that I could play with her tits but the notion somehow eluded me at that time. We then proceeded to the doggie style when I got the chance to grope her breasts. I did not get the chance to suck her pink nipples (which is something I must do on my next visit). After a while, I moved on to missionary position and pumped her as hard as I can. We also kissed a lot here (I loved this!). When I am about to cum, I just grabbed her butt and plunged in one final time. This is the second time I seen the condom; the first time it was still sealed in a package. She immediately passed me some serviette before washing herself. She later helped me wash my didi and made some small talk. Just before I left, as I sat on the bed putting on my shoes, she came over to sit beside me and helped adjust my collar and passed me my specs. If only she could hug me or something. She even asked me to try Jac, haha, which is something I certainly hope to do in the near future.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:52 AM
Samster

Session summary: Went to H7 2nd level with intention to visit the Queen of Petain (she's in with one bro waiting). Kathy was there but I thought I went to look around. Came back 10 minutes later only to find the same bro & another guy waiting for Jac. I have never seen Jac before. Perhaps she might be the wait but I digress. I was in a rush and Kathy looks ok from sideview. She was reading some newspaper, looking oblivious to the attention that her neighbour is getting. Anyway as I said, I was in a rush (meeting CO after that actually) and sensing that Kathy is the next best thing, decided to ask her for the price. A take-or-leave-it "Wu Shi" dismal reply almost put me off. I must look like a fool as I pranced around a while, thinking if it would be worth the while and money. Finally walked in the room and she appeared surprised (maybe I have kanna chopped like a carrot but nvm). She became my GF almost immediately after the door was closed. Washed didi and in the process, told her that I am inexperienced in sex (which is true) and she just laughed it off in a nice way. Caressed her pinkish breasts. Asked me to lie down on the bed and started kissing me all over. I love it! She then proceeeded to lick my nipples and grinded her breasts over my didi (not bad). She then turned over to a 69 and sucked my balls while at the same time, offered her pussy. I presumed I could touch and I even sucked on her pussy for a while (something I thought I should not have done so afterwards). I do not know how to finger her but she mildly asked me to stop poking her with my finger. She performed a capped BJ on me (although I did not realise when she had put the cap on). I can felt her mouth going up and down my didi. She went on to iGallop style with soft moans but backfacing me. I should have asked her to face me so that I could play with her tits but the notion somehow eluded me at that time. We then proceeded to the doggie style when I got the chance to grope her breasts. I did not get the chance to suck her pink nipples (which is something I must do on my next visit). After a while, I moved on to missionary position and pumped her as hard as I can. We also kissed a lot here (I loved this!). When I am about to cum, I just grabbed her butt and plunged in one final time. This is the second time I seen the condom; the first time it was still sealed in a package. She immediately passed me some serviette before washing herself. She later helped me wash my didi and made some small talk. Just before I left, as I sat on the bed putting on my shoes, she came over to sit beside me and helped adjust my collar and passed me my specs. If only she could hug me or something. She even asked me to try Jac, haha, which is something I certainly hope to do in the near future.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Samster

Old 11-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill
H10R2
.... Felt disappointed with the after-sales service.
She is Chinese, not malay, from JB. said she return to JB after working.

Agree the after-saling services very lousy. Will avoid her.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo
She is Chinese, not malay, from JB. said she return to JB after working.

Agree the after-saling services very lousy. Will avoid her.
It's the 2nd room all the way inside. Hoped I had gotten the room number rite.
If not, please correct me, thanks!
Name is Lina. I had actually asked her if she is a Malay and she said yes.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill
It's the 2nd room all the way inside. Hoped I had gotten the room number rite.
If not, please correct me, thanks!
Name is Lina. I had actually asked her if she is a Malay and she said yes.
I just checked. It should be H10R1a instead of H10R2. My apology for the error.
Old 14-04-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jb_cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any shemales in petain just wonder.
see it in HR7 and HR9.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1