The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Breaking: Pimp who 'tested' S'porean prostitutes jailed 4 months

Posted on 01 August 2013

He was a pimp who would have sex with Singaporean prostitutes to "test" their bedroom skills and rate their bodies before recommending a suitable price for their sexual services.

Larry Tan Swee Lai, 51, who ran his vice business from 2006 till his arrest last November, was yesterday sentenced to four months in jail. His female accomplice, 43-year-old Ng Soh Sin, will also serve the same.

Investigations revealed that Ng, a former prostitute, became a partner in Tan's vice operation in 2007. They recruited only Singaporean women, and had as many as 50 prostitutes working for them.

They would post photographs of the women, with details of their age, height, weight and services offered on the Sammyboy online forum.

The duo would also arrange for hotel rooms for customers and the prostitutes to have sex.

The women would pass a cut of the money they received to either Tan or Ng. This was shared equally between the partners.

The court heard how one 23-year-old woman, who worked for them, handed over $4,000 between 2007 and last year.

Tan was arrested at the Fairmont Hotel in Bras Basah Road while Ng was nabbed in the Orchard Road area. They both pleaded guilty.

Just for procuring a woman for the purpose of prostitution, they could each be jailed for up to five years and fined up to $10,000.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Phayao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Breaking: Pimp who 'tested' S'porean prostitutes jailed 4 months

which stable do you think got nab bros? Oriental Angels?
Old 01-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 16
relentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud of

Discreet fun?
Old 01-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 13
andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentless View Post
Discreet fun?
It should be discreet fun. Room at Fairmont, hving a female partner, was nabbed last year.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
patt663 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
It should be discreet fun. Room at Fairmont, hving a female partner, was nabbed last year.
omg!!!! haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 02-08-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
Yes should be him as he had the habit of demanding sex from his girls.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Hmmm and I tot discreetfun still around under a different nick?
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 02-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

I got zapped for posting this? Seriously? does people anyhow zap here for fun?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1