The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by komagian View Post
lailailai, we go piakpiakpiak
if 17th at Balai, 18th would be at batam to try out that club sotong again
Old 12-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 13
Scalper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update on PI Massage
Was at Utama Hotel area when I passed by PI Massage. "PI Massage pindah ke samping Fortune Massage". That is, PI Massage has relocated next to Fortune Massage, which is also in the same row as the previous Flamingo massage.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalper View Post
Update on PI Massage
Was at Utama Hotel area when I passed by PI Massage. "PI Massage pindah ke samping Fortune Massage". That is, PI Massage has relocated next to Fortune Massage, which is also in the same row as the previous Flamingo massage.
It is actually not "samping" ("next to") Fortune, but it is in the same place named "Fortune". Go to Fortune, and you'll find yourself at Permai Indah (this is the place of my beloved one, who blocked me on FB ). I wish I could go there NOW.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven0993 View Post
Hi, Anyone ever bought batam 2D1N groupon in deal.com.sg?
It seems much cheap than you booking hotel by yourself.
Is it suitable if I actually want to cheong for sex in batam?
Bro my advise if u goin to cheong dun use deal package.just go there free n easy explore experience u gain is much satisfiying then being led by a string.on ur nose dun be scared just be careful anyway might be goin on vesak day will pm u if u wanna join me tkc.
Old 13-05-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven0993 View Post
Hi, Anyone ever bought batam 2D1N groupon in deal.com.sg?
It seems much cheap than you booking hotel by yourself.
Is it suitable if I actually want to cheong for sex in batam?

For $36 per pax, you get a 2D1N Mercure Batam Hotel Superior Room Stay with Breakfast and 2 way Ferry (worth $115).
For $46 per pax, you get the above with Additional 60 Minutes Traditional Balinese Body Massage or Bird's Nest Soup (worth $128).

Above price is base on twin sharing and exclude sea port tax. If u book the package and go alone, price will be S$52 + S$28 (sea port tax) + S$2 (tip for tour guide) = S$82 (inclusive of a seafood lunch - waste time.

If u travel alone by urslf, ferry ticket S$48 (net - duno got increase or not), take taxi from harbour to hotel near Nagoya (S$3-8 depending how u kena chop or take motorbike cheaper). There are lots of good, clean and cheap hotel nearby Nagoya (avg $30-50 should be quite good liao). Around there, some of the farm are mostly walking distance. Find makan also very convenient than Mecure Hotel which looks tired and old.

If u go there to cheong, groupon not suitable for u. As for hotel, im sure lots of bros here can recommend u a good hotel base on ur budget.
Old 13-05-2013, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 13
Scalper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
It is actually not "samping" ("next to") Fortune, but it is in the same place named "Fortune". Go to Fortune, and you'll find yourself at Permai Indah (this is the place of my beloved one, who blocked me on FB ). I wish I could go there NOW.
Thanks. I'll drop by one of these days. Haven't been to PI for some time now.
Old 13-05-2013, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
PLRAdmin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Anyone know is there a massage palor in new nagoya mansion hotel,
If yes, can anyone rate the service and any other extra service.

I am going there in June just to chk out the place.

Thank you , Bro

Last edited by PLRAdmin; 13-05-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 13-05-2013, 07:48 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
So happy! I am back to BTM (part 5)

NIGHT 5: WEDNESDAY

I meet my sweet teen A around midnight. She comes by ojek dressed up with the things we bought at Nagoya Hill. She is pretty! She is with a new friend (not B) fatty and looking a bit more veteran (C).

We sit down for some sweet and drink, then I propose to move to my room because I want to brush my teeth. In my room, C jumps on bed to watch TV. I keep my A in my arms, and my gentle hands roaming under the dress begin to make her nips hard.

C says she goes home, and me and A will go to check NoName. Unfortunately, there are some bad news: C says that A does not dare to confess she feels all painful after the night before, and she cannot fuk. Major disappointment!

Now, something nice happens. C says that A has said that she feels pain because I have a big one, so I reply "That's false! Please check yourself!". C starts to touch it from outside my pants, and she confirms "No, it's big". A smiles and watches the scene. I pretend to begin sleeping on the bed, and C keeps on checking my equipment, while commenting in Bahasa with A. A does not take part, but she accepts to see that.

Things do not progress from there. C goes home, me and A go to NoName. C asks some tip to help her to take a taxi. I give 50k.

Me and A move to NoName. I like her a lot, and I want her to see NoName for her first time. She feels misplaced, because other girls there are elegant (and rich). She is actually a bit misplaced, but she's dressed nicely and prettier than many there.

With my surprise, I see lots of people and girls! It's Wednesday, and I thought NoName was empty, but it was not. I begin to regret to have brought A there, since she cannot fuk at night. Anyway, A tells me that she prefers to leave, because she feels too tired. She is so sorry she did not tell me in advance, and she does not want to see me disappear. I will not disappear. She will be the first girl I want to meet on my return to Batam, hopefully in two months.

I put her on an ojek and I go back to NN. Too late: it's 2:30am, no available decent girls anymore, at least to my eyes. At 3:30am, I move to Newton. It's my last night, and, like all last nights, expectations are too high and major disappointment is behind the corner.

At Newton, I see no good opportunities. I move around, but even hardened pros are not appealing. At 5am, I see a couple of older ladies (30-35yo), looking just passable. I think they are my last chance. We start dancing, drinks, obat for them, reciprocal touch, tease, etc. At 7am, I am tired and I tell them that I go sleep. If they want to join me to rest, they can sms me and I give them my room no. Not surprisingly, they show up at my door in only 30 mins, ACCOMPANIED BY THE BELL BOY OF THE HOTEL(!). First time I see this. They say they asked him to accompany them, because they did not know how to find my room.

Oh well, more time passes. They look shy and not used to this kind of games. I play with one, while the other is in the bath. I play with the second, while the first is in the bath. We chat and they say they want to go to the beach with me on my return to Batam. Very difficult to get them to take off some clothes. I am anyway happy I met such a couple of friends. It may be fun to hang around with them in Batam.

Finally, I manage to have some sex with one, while the other holds me and caresses me from the back (topless, but still with shorts on).

Oh Jeez, before I finish (it takes me a while) the older says "Ok let's talk about money. How much do you have?"
The tone quickly turns to be totally different than before. It looks like a robbery, like "you MUST GIVE US money because WE ARE TWO HAVING SEX WITH YOU". In such cases, I exhibit all my best self control. Very quietly and always smiling like a boy, I reply that I am very happy to give them all I have, because I want them happy. Unfortunately, I have only 1050k in my room (I always tune my funds in advance, to avoid being alone in my room with lots of money and some girl I don't know).

She says "ONLY?? 1000k IT'S NOT ENOUGH!! We are two girls. Don't you have dollars?"
"No, I don't have dollars. Why should I? Come on... 500+500 should make you happy."
She even says that if I don't give them enough money for 2 girls they can call people to defend them. I keep my sleepy face (8am?) and I simply reply "Wow... 500+500 would make anyone happy..." totally ignoring their claim.

At the end, they leave with my 1050k. I am wise enough, because the 1050k were kept partially (850k) in my wallet, where I say, not allowing discussions, that I WANT TO KEEP 100k FOR MY NEEDS, with spare 200k hidden in the drawer. This way, I give the impression I am really emptying my pockets for them (not true, of course)

I am happy to see them to quickly leave. I check all my valued items while they leave (wallet, photocamera, laptop items, oldest mobile phone, etc.) , because one never knows with such kind of people, but they do not steal anything (besides the 1050k I gave them, too much for what I've got from them, and for how they looked).

I think it's 9am. I want to sleep. Fuk those stupid avid ladies.

FYI: One is called Lydia (funny hair, very old style, looking maybe mix chinese), the other Annicel or something like that (prettier but not pretty, very nice captivating open smile). Lydia phone number is 0813xxxxx511 . Avoid them like a pest, if you happen to meet them!

Last edited by Black Page; 13-05-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Old 13-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
For $36 per pax, you get a 2D1N Mercure Batam Hotel Superior Room Stay with Breakfast and 2 way Ferry (worth $115).
For $46 per pax, you get the above with Additional 60 Minutes Traditional Balinese Body Massage or Bird's Nest Soup (worth $128).

Above price is base on twin sharing and exclude sea port tax. If u book the package and go alone, price will be S$52 + S$28 (sea port tax) + S$2 (tip for tour guide) = S$82 (inclusive of a seafood lunch - waste time.

If u travel alone by urslf, ferry ticket S$48 (net - duno got increase or not), take taxi from harbour to hotel near Nagoya (S$3-8 depending how u kena chop or take motorbike cheaper). There are lots of good, clean and cheap hotel nearby Nagoya (avg $30-50 should be quite good liao). Around there, some of the farm are mostly walking distance. Find makan also very convenient than Mecure Hotel which looks tired and old.

If u go there to cheong, groupon not suitable for u. As for hotel, im sure lots of bros here can recommend u a good hotel base on ur budget.

good info bro. good job. but as he is customer, let him choose what he want.

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 14-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
GoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

exchange rate 7830
Old 14-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Going to Batam from Fri 24/5/13 to Sun 26/5/13

Anybody interested to go to Batam from Fri 24/5/13 ( Wesak day - Public Holiday ) to Sun 26/5/13 frpm the NEW Puteri Harbour International Ferry Terminal, Nusajaya, JB ?
Old 14-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zangzot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
So far, Yati ( rickson massage, near winsor food court), lisyna at Ala Miyang( infront of Tropical Asia massage) and Eda at ABI massage ( near goodway hotel) have the biggest boobs. Highly recommanded if you are big boobs lover. Just to note Eda at Abi is rather fat. The other 2 are slimmer, but MILF.
Hi bro, what is the photo number for Eda at ABI massage? I ever go to ABI, but that time not with big boobs one. Thanx before
Old 14-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Brothers, me need some advise. Already scanned the thread seems like no one talk about KTV Alisan in Farmosa hotel nowdays. Is still happening ? Can someone give an update.
Thank YOu.
Old 15-05-2013, 03:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
BetweenTheLegs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by komagian View Post
so far below is the cheapest rate i get,

Wavemaster 2 way ticket including all taxes is 38 sgd between haborfront & batam center/sekupang, valid for 1 year

Pacific 2 way ticket including all taxes is 34 sgd between haborfront & batam center/sekupang, valid for 1 year.

Ticket can be purchase from ground floor money changer at BCS mall. no idea where to buy cheap ticket in singapore

Hope this info can help all cheongsters here
Thank you bro komagian
Old 15-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
MrBBBJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Fantastic experience! Unfortunately, one cannot be always so lucky.
But I know Indah2 and Dinasty99, not that hybrid. Where did you go?
It is indah2

for those bro who PMed me, i will reply soon. cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread