The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Naemlo....u giving thai lessons ah?? Good they have arjan like u to teach...one of the most experienced bros around....
I can't, mine is all basic nursery level. They asked basic about Thai so I can answer. I have a friend, his Thai si beh tok kong, can speak, read and write.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

Is there good Malaysian specialty soup "backrib tea" in BKK ?
They have it in Hatyai, but where can we find them in BKK ?
Dun bother to find... it is waste of time. Spend more time and look for the best tom yum instead
Old 04-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I can't, mine is all basic nursery level. They asked basic about Thai so I can answer. I have a friend, his Thai si beh tok kong, can speak, read and write.
ur thai where got nursery? Dun so modest lah bro... but read and write...solid lor....
Old 05-11-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thais are very polite in their language. When I intro someone, I will intro as Nong X, Pii Z but nowsadays young Thais are different, they like short sentence just like SG when we speak English. So most youngsters will intro, this is X or Z but this also depends on how well brought up are they..... If u understand Thai enough and notice speaking with a well brought up family, their Thai are very polite and well manner comparing to others.

Thanks for the marketing...

Thai sentence ends with "Krup" or "Ka" in a polite way. They will also use "Krup" or "Ka" to acknowledge. To use "Krup pom", it is even more polite and especially when u acknowledge an elderly.

Example for the above.

Tirak, "Ruk mai"
U answer, "Ruk ti sot krup"

Grandfather, "kow jai mai"
U answer, "Krup pom"

To speak to elderly Thai, polite language is very important. Must always "krup krup krup" but when speak to your FL/WL tirak then all these are ignored.... you can always hear, "errr" to acknowledge instead of "ka". If this is used to acknowledge the elderly, this ger will be scolded, in chinese, we call "没家教“

"Kow jai pa lah"

Husband is "sa mi"
Pii naemlo

Khop khun mak krup.

I'm just starting to learn Thai, hence very appreciative that you don't mind explaining such elementary stuff.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Eating in Bangkok

This is an interesting read for street food...hope it helps....

http://migrationology.com/2011/05/to...d-sanctuaries/
Old 05-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
I'm just starting to learn Thai, hence very appreciative that you don't mind explaining such elementary stuff.
It is easier to learn Thai via a long hair dictionary
Old 05-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
better if the long hair dictionary cant really speak english then u are forced to learn thai....
Old 05-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
better if the long hair dictionary cant really speak english then u are forced to learn thai....
If she dun speak english, how is she gonna to teach u?

I guess u meant, u like a Thai ger and she dun speak English then u are force to learn Thai. There are a lot of Thai classes in SG and BKK, good to learn proper Thai
Old 05-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Time Vs. Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Ni Khun, gu yak tham na. Gik khun ha trong nai nia?
Khun mee gik yer lor? Lau mee yer baeng la. 5555+

Gu kor thot na, pasa thai gu mai geng, mai meng khun.
bro NT,gu means tortoise?
Old 05-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
If she dun speak english, how is she gonna to teach u?

I guess u meant, u like a Thai ger and she dun speak English then u are force to learn Thai. There are a lot of Thai classes in SG and BKK, good to learn proper Thai
paiseh..wat i meant is tat her level of english must not be so good tat u can hold a conversation easily with her in english. It must be tat, she can speak a little english to be barely able to understand and tat forces u to learn thai so tat u can hold proper conversations with her...

Hope wat i commented made sense..hahaha...just tat, tat was wat happened to me to make me kena force to learn thai at the very start.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I don't have enough Yusof Ishaks to support learning from a long hair dictionary.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wa can even write!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 05-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro NT,gu means tortoise?
Hi bro,

Gu is another word for Pom, but it's impolite.

I purposely used Gu as to match his funny sentences.

I'd use Pom as I called him Khun in my sentence
Old 05-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Bontiong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Taiwan trip

I know this is not a proper topic to raise about Taiwan, I just want asking my friends such as KL, Nookie, Reika, Kevin who met me already in BKK & Pattaya whether they will or have trip to Taiwan in January 2013. Because very difficult to get response in Taiwan forum for friend meet.

So just checking possibility plan of you in Jan 2013. Thanks
Old 05-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 19
man_thinker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyman_thinker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Time Vs. Money

Quote:
Thais are very polite in their language. When I intro someone, I will intro as Nong X, Pii Z but nowsadays young Thais are different, they like short sentence just like SG when we speak English. So most youngsters will intro, this is X or Z but this also depends on how well brought up are they..... If u understand Thai enough and notice speaking with a well brought up family, their Thai are very polite and well manner comparing to others.

Thanks for the marketing...

Thai sentence ends with "Krup" or "Ka" in a polite way. They will also use "Krup" or "Ka" to acknowledge. To use "Krup pom", it is even more polite and especially when u acknowledge an elderly.

Example for the above.

Tirak, "Ruk mai"
U answer, "Ruk ti sot krup"

Grandfather, "kow jai mai"
U answer, "Krup pom"

To speak to elderly Thai, polite language is very important. Must always "krup krup krup" but when speak to your FL/WL tirak then all these are ignored....  you can always hear, "errr" to acknowledge instead of "ka". If this is used to acknowledge the elderly, this ger will be scolded, in chinese, we call "没家教“

"Kow jai pa lah"

Husband is "sa mi"
Mai = No
Mii = Have (To own something)
Laew = already

Faen = "Friend" usually means steady boyfriend or girlfriend
Gig = A slang for mistress, second bf/gf, "Dao Tao"

Sa Mii = Husband
Panra Yaa = Wife
Kroopkrua = a family

-------------------------
Dteng Ngaan = Married
Reu = Or
Yang = Have not (to do something)

Q: Khun Peter Dteng Ngaan Reu Yang Ka?
A1: Dteng Laew Krap. Pom mii kroopkrua laew.

A2: Yang Krap, pom mai mii faen.

Bae Bae Pasaa Thai kao jai nid noi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1