The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 30-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eplf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdom1 View Post
You are a dishonest retard.

It's obvious you have own selfish vested interests with the PRC SM mistress. Likely you are that person that post the english introduction in collarme and u collect some commission from the PRC's SM mistresses.

And you this retard twisted and digressed in yr above postings.

Sporeans have 3 types, The PRO-PRCs, the neutral and the Anti-PRCs.

I'm the PRO-PRCs type of sporean.

But I'm an impartial person. If I come across dishonest PRCs in spore trying to con sporean's money, I speak out. Although I'm very PRO-PRC but I do not blindly support all PRCs(inclduing the bad dishonest PRCs)

Firstly, the PRC SM mistresses so-called FR that you posted about cleaning her toilet and bathroom during the paid 1-2 hour session. This part is severely wrong.
In that short paid 1 hour session, time is already very precious, the SM Mistress should only indulge in activities that are related to fetishes and BDSM, But the PRC SM Mistress tell the client to waste 20-30 minuties of his paid 1 hour session to go clean/wash her toilet, this is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. And any landlord that ever rented to PRCs female tenants b4, will know PRCs female tenants their hygience standard in the bathroom is the worst of all the foreign tenants and usually they spend extra money for cleaner to come wash their toilet. So how can the PRC SM mistress tell the client to waste 20-30 minutes of his paid session to wash her toilet for her?! Washing toilet has got nothing to do with SM or fetishes. Somemore some one posted simi buy things for the PRC SM mistress?? All these had nothing to do with SM. These are unprofessional antics from a previously PRC FL/Masseuse converted to a half-baked opportunistic SM Mistress.

It's you this dishonest retard that is getting very angry over my above kind-hearted honest reminder post.

You this dishonest retard are shameless in yr lies. Most of those Lucas/Bella PRC SM mistresses , they were formerly provide masseuse/FLs type but business/income is not that good, hence they switch to do femdom SM which is $300 per 2 hour versus the normal /sex/blowjob which normally the rate for PRCs is around 120/150 per 2 hour max or only $80 per 1 hour,
Those Japanese are experienced well-trained Pure SM Mistresses, and yet you this dishonest retard shamelessly compare to say the PRCs charge a cheaper rate??(The PRCs SM mistresses are no where close to the professional standard of the Japs)
Show an example of "dishonest" aspect of me. However I'm offended by your comments on the content of my session. You can skip the content if you do not feel comfortable with it.

Also I have no even had any session with Lucas/Bella you've mentioned.

And if you think it's too much then don't bother.
Old 30-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplf View Post
Show an example of "dishonest" aspect of me. However I'm offended by your comments on the content of my session. You can skip the content if you do not feel comfortable with it.

Also I have no even had any session with Lucas/Bella you've mentioned.

And if you think it's too much then don't bother.
My above postings already clearly exposed your dishonesty!
Old 30-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eplf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdom1 View Post
So you are saying I've played with the Mistresses mentioned above. Show me how you have deduced that.
Old 30-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplf View Post
So you are saying I've played with the Mistresses mentioned above. Show me how you have deduced that.

You are a shameless retard.
Old 30-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Session report with Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
It was my second session with Mistress Poppy.
Bro.. It is really nice to read your FR.. I was a bit scared of what Mistress did to you. Did you pre-tell her all those tortured that you got it during the session? I am very glad to know that she is so pretty and her feet with the high heel. I am also really amazed bro who can take mistress golden shower, anal play, fxxk with dido and also wax play although I am not into this act. My desire is to be a foot slave under pretty mistress and in the end to cum by mistress hj while the whole feet inside the mouth.

I am only into Feet and I am craving for feet every single minutes especially the pretty lady with high heel and nice pedicure. Previously my dick was slapped by Mistress Kathy and Mistress Hu. Now I am planning to get slapped, trampled, kicked by Mistress Poppy. I am really hoping to have a greatest pleasure during my session.
Old 30-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Session report with Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro.. It is really nice to read your FR.. I was a bit scared of what Mistress did to you. Did you pre-tell her all those tortured that you got it during the session? I am very glad to know that she is so pretty and her feet with the high heel. I am also really amazed bro who can take mistress golden shower, anal play, fxxk with dido and also wax play although I am not into this act. My desire is to be a foot slave under pretty mistress and in the end to cum by mistress hj while the whole feet inside the mouth.

I am only into Feet and I am craving for feet every single minutes especially the pretty lady with high heel and nice pedicure. Previously my dick was slapped by Mistress Kathy and Mistress Hu. Now I am planning to get slapped, trampled, kicked by Mistress Poppy. I am really hoping to have a greatest pleasure during my session.
Yes I did communicate with her on certain things b4 hand, for eg permission for getting an ass plug, getting turned on by fisting. But most stuffs were unknown to me, like wax or ice tube. That uncertainty multiplies to the fun. She is quite careful to my pain threshold though; she put clips on my balls and nipples but later spared me from that because I was in obvious pain. During the attempted ass fisting, she was careful too since she knew my ass has not been fisted before.

Mistress Poppy knows I am an ass slave so she doesnt waste too much time on me with her feet. I'm sure she can fulfill your feetasy! Enjoy and remember to write FR!
Old 30-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good day all bros, i have already schedule a session with mistress Sayako on her this visit. regrding her tribute, I it 380 ? or 400. i remember last time i paid ard 380 but i could be wrong. actually her session is good in a way normally she dont count the time you step in. she actually give you more than 1 hr if i remember correctly. especially her regular slave. thats the thing i like about her. even after the the session she dont hurry you if you can click with her and she will happily chat with you. Unless you want a prolonged session. normally I just ask for an hour session because thats what I can afford.. she will make sure I enjoy the session , i think this time she will try to fist me as the las time its not suscessful for me. really look forward to see her again.

Regarding the PRC domme thing. sometimes i feel that there are false FR from someone who we dont even know suddenly come in with a steamy FR so I guess bros here is able to see for themself what is real and what is not. cheers
Old 30-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayCom View Post
good day all bros, i have already schedule a session with mistress Sayako on her this visit. regrding her tribute, I it 380 ? or 400. i remember last time i paid ard 380 but i could be wrong. actually her session is good in a way normally she dont count the time you step in. she actually give you more than 1 hr if i remember correctly. especially her regular slave. thats the thing i like about her. even after the the session she dont hurry you if you can click with her and she will happily chat with you. Unless you want a prolonged session. normally I just ask for an hour session because thats what I can afford.. she will make sure I enjoy the session , i think this time she will try to fist me as the las time its not suscessful for me. really look forward to see her again.

Regarding the PRC domme thing. sometimes i feel that there are false FR from someone who we dont even know suddenly come in with a steamy FR so I guess bros here is able to see for themself what is real and what is not. cheers
Agree with you bro, we can check on postings made by the individual and he actually appeared.

I'm also chatting up with Sayako currently and maybe get a different kind of experience.
Old 30-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A word of fairness, Poppy is an excellent mistress. She'll always have a special place in my heart I'd recommend our bros here to give her a try without hesitation. This is something which I have done before and our dear Mistress herself is aware n appreciative of it.

It's perhaps how some of of the NEW posters here are being a tad too defensive with a tinge of arrogance (on their educational background, but if they were so successful in life, they'd probably be busy earning tons of money somewhere else instead) that's making some of us here feel that it's a case of bad marketing.

Word of advice to the bro here whom I shall not name, maybe you would like to play it cool and let our fellow Samsters have some breathing space to decide on their own on who's good and who's not.
Old 30-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kirdape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can I ask what is the rate for mistress Bella?
Old 30-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

Re: Session report with Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
Yes I did communicate with her on certain things b4 hand, for eg permission for getting an ass plug, getting turned on by fisting. But most stuffs were unknown to me, like wax or ice tube. That uncertainty multiplies to the fun. She is quite careful to my pain threshold though; she put clips on my balls and nipples but later spared me from that because I was in obvious pain. During the attempted ass fisting, she was careful too since she knew my ass has not been fisted before.

Mistress Poppy knows I am an ass slave so she doesnt waste too much time on me with her feet. I'm sure she can fulfill your feetasy! Enjoy and remember to write FR!
*high five* bro, fellow ass slut here
Old 30-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Part 2...

So here i continue. so just to clarify, Bella and Poppy are two different mistresses. They're sisters. Poppy calls Bella "Jie".

So i stripped naked and poppy had me wash 10 undies, look so solourful and sexy. I handwashed them on my knees and was tempted to smell it.

Next, I was made to mop the floor on my hands and knees. while i was doing so, Bella came from behind and kicked my balls. lol. it was erotic though.

Then i was made to massage both mistress legs while they took turns teasing my balls with their feet. they took turns to slap my cock and it hurts but it turns them on seeing my face as I was reacting to the pain.

Bella then answered a call and continued slapping my face and i shrieked out and bella immediately covered my mouth and continued to slap my cock.

soon i was lying on the floor and Bella gave me a handjob and before i came, poppy grabbed my legs and lifted them over my head such that my cock was pointing straight at my face. in no time i shot my load all over my face and mouth.

Bella then made me lick and eat my own cum and left.

in my opinion, both bella and poppy are really pretty and young and genuine mistresses.
Old 30-09-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Also just to clarify, to me being made to clean the rooms and toilets is a privillege. perhaps I am a real submissive, not just seeking a gal to fulfill my fantasies.

i do want to please my mistresses as well and tat includes cleaning their homes to give them a comfy and clean environment. its humiliating to have to do it naked while they laugh and tease me.
Old 30-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kamp is Cool - loads of Potential

I spoke with Poppy over the phone before but I was extremely put off by her loud rude attitude. The way she talk macam quarralling and wanna fight like that.

I spoke with Qiqi next and she was polite and friendly hence I went to her district 14 hse to find her. But I was disppointed with her service , hence I did not post any FR Becos I noticed in this forum many samsters that post bad FRs they often get !@#$% by clones.

I got a regular nick here since 2007 which is for FLs sex one. Hence I don't wan use that nick to post this HAHA
Old 30-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Part 2...

So here i continue. so just to clarify, Bella and Poppy are two different mistresses. They're sisters. Poppy calls Bella "Jie".

So i stripped naked and poppy had me wash 10 undies, look so solourful and sexy. I handwashed them on my knees and was tempted to smell it.

Next, I was made to mop the floor on my hands and knees. while i was doing so, Bella came from behind and kicked my balls. lol. it was erotic though.

Then i was made to massage both mistress legs while they took turns teasing my balls with their feet. they took turns to slap my cock and it hurts but it turns them on seeing my face as I was reacting to the pain.

Bella then answered a call and continued slapping my face and i shrieked out and bella immediately covered my mouth and continued to slap my cock.

soon i was lying on the floor and Bella gave me a handjob and before i came, poppy grabbed my legs and lifted them over my head such that my cock was pointing straight at my face. in no time i shot my load all over my face and mouth.

Bella then made me lick and eat my own cum and left.

in my opinion, both bella and poppy are really pretty and young and genuine mistresses.
Wow bro.. you are so lucky to have both Mistresses. I was tortured by Mistress bella 2 times. She really know my need and also my feet fantasy. She really did make me a good cum end of the session. Full one hour really worth it. Wish me good luck for this coming week Mistress poppy session.

Last edited by dell_lee_2003; 30-09-2012 at 11:20 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1