The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
dave1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h66

Sorry it's G2. Don't zap me please. Won't make this kinda mistake again.. Sorry
Old 26-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Samster

Okay just finish my session w G2. Young and cute. Looks like the kid you would find in clubs girls. Very playful and chatty. Feel like fucking a fling. From
Wonderful experience throughout the session.

Looks: very cute 9/10. (would have been 10 if my kind is the cute type)
Boobs: 7/10 about b? Don't really know how to judge. Pointy nips is a plus point.
Bbbj: one of the longest bbbj I had. And very hardworking didn't stop throughout the bbbj session
Fj: tight pussy. Fake moan at the start as she was playing. But after awhile when we got engrossed in it, the moans changed and they sounded real.
Gfe: 10/10! I'm the shy kinda person in real and i don't find it paiseh to talk cork around anymore. Tickle me halfway and then suddenly hug me. This part kinda touches my heart. Haha like gf kinda feeling. Probably like some bros say, shouldn't think so much when we go this kinda places.

All in all, she wasn't rush, service oriented and a cute girl. Super value for money.
Old 26-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro dave1

you saw G15

so she is back from MC

ok thank you
Old 26-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Yup saw her le. You're welcome. (:
Old 27-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went down to look look see see!
Chose G3, told me work for 1 month le, 1st time seeing a gal wear Bar bath for me!
Maybe still new ba, finish bathing, lie down on bed, thinking nothing, cox i know nothing to shout about! Still wear Bar to service me, Bj with rubber on! Fj still with Bar on, till i ask her, cannot take out ar?
Finish with doggy!
Need some Bro to guide her!

Name : no ask
Boobs :A
Bj :4 with rubber
Fj :5 at least manage to cum
Rtf : No, still got others to try!
Old 27-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Maybe she shy to let you see her A cup breast mah

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 28-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
Went down to look look see see!
Chose G3, told me work for 1 month le, 1st time seeing a gal wear Bar bath for me!
Maybe still new ba, finish bathing, lie down on bed, thinking nothing, cox i know nothing to shout about! Still wear Bra to service me, Bj with rubber on! Fj still with Bra on, till i ask her, cannot take out ar?
Finish with doggy!
Need some Bro to guide her!

Name : no ask
Boobs :A
Bj :4 with rubber
Fj :5 at least manage to cum
Rtf : No, still got others to try!
this is like fucking some of the Indon gal at L24 before I have to threathen her that if dont remove I will walk out and ask the okt to refund then finally she removed
Old 28-07-2012, 07:47 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Strange 1st time i heard wear BRA in room to service Bros. HeHe.................
Old 28-07-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
New L6h66G3 - Wear Bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
.. G3 .. 1 month. 1st time .. gal wear Bra (throughout session) bath...service .., Bj .. Fj . Age : 23 Boobs :A . Bj :4 Fj :5 .. manage to cum Rtf : No..
New L6H66G3 wear bra throughout session - must be very shy/near virgin!! Sounds like a joke - never experienced before (for me) !! Good for those who like near virgin/train new. Should feedback/complain to OKT . Thanks for sharing. Will Upz U when regain power. Cheers.
Old 28-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New L6h66G3 - Wear Bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
New L6H66G3 wear bra throughout session - must be very shy/near virgin!! Sounds like a joke - never experienced before (for me) !! Good for those who like near virgin/train new. Should feedback/complain to OKT . Thanks for sharing. Will Upz U when regain power. Cheers.

Sry for e BRA, I dun want to complaint, in case e OKT, dun know will do wat to her, just fuck and go lo!
Old 28-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianstarboy View Post
Tried G2 New Girl last Saturday

Boobs: C+ +( huge for her slim and tiny body. Not sure is real one)

Attitude: 10 ( very friendly, but never speak English)
Doesn't seem to be the same G2 that i encountered.

Went to check out G2 after reading this FR, saw G2, G18 & G22..

FR - L6H66G2

After she stripped, sians 1/2. Was a small B.. instead of the C+ + as claimed by Asianstarboy.

Looks: 6.5/10 (Not my type of tea. Typical Thai Plain Jane, Young looking though)
Boobs: 5/10 (Small Bs, not for boob lovers)
BJ: 7/10 (Not handsome enough to get a BBBJ, didn't request. Suction was good)
Frenching: Available but felt very mechanical and commercial
Painting: She said no licking..
FJ: 7/10
GFE: Unrated (She was constantly blowing her nose.. damn sian)
TingTong Factor: 10/10 (Super Ting Tong.. Tickle here and then, say here and then.)
Language: Basic Conversational English.. Understandable.
RTF: Not for me!
Old 28-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Strange 1st time i heard wear BRA in room to service Bros. HeHe.................
The other instance is L18H20G16 at first when she came, once in the room she will go to one corner and remove her clothing then wrap herself with a towel. Shower for you with towel on, then Bj with towel on, then she lie down and lift up the towel for you to fuck her. Then when I pull her towel off, she covered her eye with hr hand.

After the session I spoke with the young okt John and told him and i also caution him to to penalise her and teach her what she should do. John promised me that and thereafter she is ok.
Old 28-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
laukintak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxilary View Post
Doesn't seem to be the same G2 that i encountered.

Went to check out G2 after reading this FR, saw G2, G18 & G22..

FR - L6H66G2

After she stripped, sians 1/2. Was a small B.. instead of the C+ + as claimed by Asianstarboy.

Looks: 6.5/10 (Not my type of tea. Typical Thai Plain Jane, Young looking though)
Boobs: 5/10 (Small Bs, not for boob lovers)
BJ: 7/10 (Not handsome enough to get a BBBJ, didn't request. Suction was good)
Frenching: Available but felt very mechanical and commercial
Painting: She said no licking..
FJ: 7/10
GFE: Unrated (She was constantly blowing her nose.. damn sian)
TingTong Factor: 10/10 (Super Ting Tong.. Tickle here and then, say here and then.)
Language: Basic Conversational English.. Understandable.
RTF: Not for me!
Bro, agreed with you. Just try her 1hour ago. Today she is so black face, I really want to complaint to okt. I need to shower myself when I am finish. When the other bro said she is new, not sure which girl he refer, as from what I understand she is here for a year. Anyway her service is bad, and I will not return. Her back is with 2 tattoo and with some mark at the back side. Are we talking the same girl.

For those bro, pls be aware of her mood. Good mood Is ok, but bad mood, pay 50 and need to DIY.
Old 28-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by laukintak View Post
Bro, agreed with you. Just try her 1hour ago. Today she is so black face, I really want to complaint to okt. I need to shower myself when I am finish. When the other bro said she is new, not sure which girl he refer, as from what I understand she is here for a year. Anyway her service is bad, and I will not return. Her back is with 2 tattoo and with some mark at the back side. Are we talking the same girl.

For those bro, pls be aware of her mood. Good mood Is ok, but bad mood, pay 50 and need to DIY.
Correct. The G2 i visited has 2 tattoos on her back..
Old 29-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxilary View Post
Correct. The G2 i visited has 2 tattoos on her back..
Maybe got tirak liao, want keep neh neh viewing for tirak...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1