The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Big B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Heya!

I have deliberated on a key reason as to why it is difficult for men to learn emotional mastery.

The answer is drama series!! LOL

True love showcased in drama series are often sweet, dramatic & about selfless love. This has created unrealistic expectations in both males and females - especially so if both parties are young.

When a guy feels he has met the "chosen" one, he gives his all in the hopes his feelings will be reciprocated. This lack of self mastery ultimately, more often than not, results in a poor outcome.

Recently, I have concluded a relationship with a "strong" woman who is independant and an alpha female so to speak. Both parties want the relationship to work (cos we are attracted to strength) but unfortunately, this is a classic example of an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object.

I called the relationship quits after admitting to myself both parties are simply hanging on for the sake of hanging on (i.e. neither one wants to admit defeat by giving up). Changing myself to fit her expectations would lead to me being miserable and vice versa. Still, it was a good learning experience.

It is my hope that this sharing will help other bros learn that you must first understand what kind of woman makes you happy before you can be truly happy. Sadly, the kind of behaviours shown by men in drama series that makes a good show kills attraction rather than build it.

On a brighter note, a gal told me last week she likes me more and more. My serious reply was: 喜欢我不能怪你.

The reply from her was: Remember to call me. - which I never did.

Cheers!
Old 14-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
When a guy feels he has met the "chosen" one, he gives his all in the hopes his feelings will be reciprocated. This lack of self mastery ultimately, more often than not, results in a poor outcome.
Interestingly, it is only after there were several times when I was ready to walk out of the relationship, despite the cost, that the marriage improved. We were able to discover what really works in our marriage, what we really want of each other.
Old 15-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Heya!

I have deliberated on a key reason as to why it is difficult for men to learn emotional mastery.

The answer is drama series!! LOL

True love showcased in drama series are often sweet, dramatic & about selfless love. This has created unrealistic expectations in both males and females - especially so if both parties are young.

When a guy feels he has met the "chosen" one, he gives his all in the hopes his feelings will be reciprocated. This lack of self mastery ultimately, more often than not, results in a poor outcome..........................

On a brighter note, a gal told me last week she likes me more and more. My serious reply was: 喜欢我不能怪你.

The reply from her was: Remember to call me. - which I never did.

Cheers!
Hi Bro Big B,

Ths so much for ur insights on emotional mastery n RS.

IMHO, when a man begins to treat his woman/wife/GF/mistress/er nai/lover as someone "very special" n puts her on a pedestal, she will lose respect n attraction for him n the RS will eventually fail. He must be dominant n be prepared to walk away when his boundaries r violated, even if he loves her. That is self mastery.

A man is very attractive n sexy cuz he is very confident n masculine (in character). Period. It's very difficult for a woman, regardless of how attractive she is, to leave such a man.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Interestingly, it is only after there were several times when I was ready to walk out of the relationship, despite the cost, that the marriage improved. We were able to discover what really works in our marriage, what we really want of each other.
Good for u! If u were not ready to walk out, the RS would hv failed.

I'm beginning to believe male-female RS is an exact science...hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 21
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

A man is very attractive n sexy cuz he is very confident n masculine (in character). Period. It's very difficult for a woman, regardless of how attractive she is, to leave such a man
Totally agree with u bro...

If I forgot to return up, please PM me!

Target 2400 smacking points...bro time to smack me!

Next on up list:
Old 22-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCum View Post
Totally agree with u bro...
Hi bro CptCum,

Brilliant minds think alike, hahaha.

I wish I knew that when I was a teenager.

If a man has supreme confidence n masculinity, he will attract many chio gals. However, to maintain his attractiveness n to keep his women n, better yet, to get them addicted to him, he needs to give them regular COS n /or squirting orgasms (SO).

I'm a complete newbie in SO n I hope esteemed bros here r generous enuff to share their expertise/experiences on this refined art. I believe it's possible to give EVERY healthy female squirting orgasm regularly.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Welcome back, bro Warbird! This thread has been quite empty without you!
Old 23-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro Warbird!!

Squirting Os – I don’t think every women can achieve that. In my extremely limited experience, I’ve only managed to make one squirt – it was easy and it took less than 5 minutes, but the rest were all misses. Dripping wet, yes, but I’ve yet to encounter another squirter.
Old 24-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Welcome back, bro Warbird! This thread has been quite empty without you!
Hi bro chenzong,

Ths. When will I see u in SG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Welcome back bro Warbird!!

Squirting Os – I don’t think every women can achieve that. In my extremely limited experience, I’ve only managed to make one squirt – it was easy and it took less than 5 minutes, but the rest were all misses. Dripping wet, yes, but I’ve yet to encounter another squirter.
Hi bro FA,

According to several Ang Moh gurus, EVERY woman can experience SO regularly if she is w/ the right man, haha. The difference is in the amt of ejaculation.

So far I hv been unsuccessful n I'm learning n working hard...

There is a gal whose love juice flows down her perineum n wets the bed n even the inner thighs (when standing up), but no ejaculation.

One gal could sometimes squirt after I pull out my didi, but her orgasm, while quite intense, is not "out of the world" as described by some gurus. Am I missing something here?

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ........

Good afternoon!

I hv been unusually busy lately...I hv to catch up w/ some paper work, etc.

The stock markets hv taken quite a beating in recent wks. Fortunately, my key investment is down only slightly. My lucky streak is continuing as my investment in another start up biotech co has done well. Recently, its key drug was recommended for approval by a FDA expert panel. Actual approval could come soon...

My lao po is 24 n she has given her best yrs to me...I hope she will return to PRC next yr to get married, just like GG.

BTW, CD, the now 23 yo tall Shanghai gal reconnected w/ me recently. Although I didn't like her pussy before cuz of...strangely it now appears exotic n sexy to me now, haha. She speaks very good English n now is working for a large company. She will return to SG soon.

Separately, I'm in the process of getting two 18 yo Chengdu gals to come here.

At this time I like to share "5 shocking sex facts" w./ bros here:

5 shocking sex facts

Sex facts are always brilliant. The problem is we all talk about sex so much that there’s very little that shocks or surprises us anymore. Did you know that there’s seven calories in one tablespoon of sperm (yawn)? Yet, sometimes you can find a crazy sex gem that boggles your mind. Here are five shocking sex facts that will surprise you:

Sex can help you give a great speech

Before you get carried away, we are not suggesting you hop into bed with your boss or sleep with the entire audience. However, having sex can help ease those all too familiar and very dreaded pre-speech nerves. This theory was developed by the psychologist Stuart Brody, who asked 22 women and 22 men to keep sex diaries about their bedroom antics. The group of men and women then had to undertake stressful tasks, like public speaking and mental arithmetic tests. Brody found that the couples who had had penetrative sex were less stressed and their blood pressure levels returned to normal at more speed that the others. Sadly though, those who “did it” alone did not reap the calming benefits, so buddy up before your next big speech.

The Victorians were filthy

It turns out that the Victorians weren’t the tight-lipped prudes we once imagined. In fact it would seem that the Brits of the nineteenth century were a rather fruity bunch. Not only was this the age that heralded the vibrator as a cure for hysteria, but it also saw a rise in kinky behaviour and tools, such as nipple piercings, pubic wigs and some rather gruesome looking sex chairs. The sauciness doesn’t end there though. Although it is still disputed, it’s thought that the term blow job also derives from this “prudish” period where people would speak about a ‘below job’ and referred to prostitutes as ‘blowsys’.

We kiss to inoculate

Researchers at the University of Leeds believe that humans kiss to inoculate. Women who catch cytomegalovirus typically cannot carry a baby to term. However, if women are exposed to the virus in small doses then they become inoculated. And how can you inoculate against the virus? Why, through swapping saliva of course. Therefore, the brain boxes at the University of Leeds have concluded that we don’t jump into bed with each other straightaway because if we did we might infect women. Therefore we kiss to protect women from catching cytomegalovirus. So pucker up and stay healthy by smooching.

Giving oral is as good as the gym

Sadly girls, giving oral will only benefit you if you’re the giver not the taker. A study has found that pleasuring a guy and swallowing can lower women’s blood pressure and reduce their risk of getting pre-eclampsia. However, if you don’t have the stomach to tackle your man’s area in this way there are other ways you can lower your blood pressure. Another study found that having regular sex with a partner you lived with could lower your diastolic blood pressure, whilst another study found a link between cuddling and reduced blood pressure. So, although you shouldn’t give up on the gym altogether, ladies, it might be worth swapping your sports kit for something a little slinkier once in a while.

Sperm is a great face cream

Although it’s not a great idea to bottle your man stuff and give it to your girl as a present, it turns out that sperm contains protein, which if applied to the face has the same anti-wrinkle benefits as moisturising creams. Apparently the white stuff can tighten skin and give you a little surgery-free facelift. Interestingly, this isn’t the only benefit sperm has to offer. It also contains zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium and fructose. Plus, if you’re still not convinced that sperm is super, a recent study in Albany found that women who had sex without condoms had fewer signs of depression than women who used condoms or did not have sex at all. Three cheers for semen.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 24-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro chenzong,

Ths. When will I see u in SG?
Assuming I cannot get a job in China or elsewhere and have to return to Singapore, about early to mid July. I have yet to land a job till date. Interesting how you can get tons of headhunters when you are not actively looking for them, and how nobody wants you when you are actively looking.

The power of attraction indeed.
Old 26-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jnewwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Assuming I cannot get a job in China or elsewhere and have to return to Singapore, about early to mid July. I have yet to land a job till date. Interesting how you can get tons of headhunters when you are not actively looking for them, and how nobody wants you when you are actively looking.

Yeah, had the same experience while being unemployed for four months in 2007. But, work your contacts. I found my job by calling my previous client who incidentally wants to move to a different post within the company so I was recommended and I got the job since I am familiar with the work albeit from a different perspective.
Old 27-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hi bro chenzong,

You hv touched on a fascinating subject. The power of attraction is awesome, but it is always governed by the immutable law of attraction.

The law of attraction simply states that you attract into your life whatever you think about. Your dominant thoughts will find a way to manifest.

Let me give u a few of my favourite quotes:

You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill

A person is what he or she thinks about all day long. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. - W. Clement Stone

All that we are is a result of what we have thought. - Buddha

Let me cite 2 examples of how the law of attraction can explain the following seemingly paradoxical situations.

1) The banks r eager to lend money to those who don't need it, whereas they shun those who need money desperately.

If u are very positive abt money, ur positive thoughts n feelings will attract lots of money n u will become wealthy, sooner rather than later. The banks will line up to give u loans n credit cards which u don't need.

If u are desperate for money n feel negative abt money, u will repel money n become poorer n poorer. All the banks will avoid u as if u were a leper.

2) There is a lot of truth in the following advice re attracting women. It's simplistic but basically true.

My Rule of thumb:

> > If you want her - ignore her
> > If you want to get rid of her - chase her

Why?

If u are very confident n believe u hv more value than a particular woman, regardless of how beautiful she is, u will ignore her. As a result, she will be more attracted to u. It's ur positive thoughts n emotions abt urself which attract her.

On the other hand, if u believe she has more value than u and u need to chase her to get her pussy, it's ur negative thoughts n emotions which drive her away.

Whatever u want to achieve, if u hv confidence n positive thoughts/beliefs/emotions all day long, day after day, u will eventually receive what u want. It's a certainty.

Dear bro chenzong, be very patient. If u are always very positive, in both ur conscious n subconscious mind, u will get the job u desire. It's a certainty.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 29-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewwit View Post
But, work your contacts. I found my job by calling my previous client who incidentally wants to move to a different post within the company so I was recommended and I got the job since I am familiar with the work albeit from a different perspective.
Quote:
Dear bro chenzong, be very patient. If u are always very positive, in both ur conscious n subconscious mind, u will get the job u desire. It's a certainty
Thank you for the pointers. I am indeed doing what you have mentioned. It is harder than one thought, to be patient!
Old 29-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thank you for the pointers. I am indeed doing what you have mentioned. It is harder than one thought, to be patient!
Bro, Have you ever seriously thought about hiring yourself ?
Old 30-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
As in going into business? My overheads (family of 5) are a big, and my pockets too shallow to think about it. Capital is an issue, as is also the 6-month buffer for my family to live comfortably while the business rolls. I made the mistake of not thinking of the 6-month buffer when I first entered into business, and it was a disaster.
Old 30-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro chenzong,

Patience is a great virtue.

Your positive thoughts n emotions and focused actions will definitely bring u what u r seeking.

"A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else."

Become a MASTER of life, bro.

Best,

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
Quote:
As in going into business? My overheads (family of 5) are a big, and my pockets too shallow to think about it. Capital is an issue, as is also the 6-month buffer for my family to live comfortably while the business rolls. I made the mistake of not thinking of the 6-month buffer when I first entered into business, and it was a disaster.
Hi bros,

Perhaps u should get a good position now, save up at least 6-month buffer, then u can go into business on your own. You could partner w/ someone or raise capital from investors...

While you're employed by someone else, dun sit idle; instead, u should actively prepare urself n get ready to become self-employed in a business of ur own choosing.

But whatever u do, read How To Be Rich by J. Paul Getty, read it at least 3 times. Then read it again every 3 months. He was named the richest man in the world by Fortune in the 50s.

Here is a recent article on the legendary businessman/investor:

The Great Minds of the Market: Getty's Grit and Glory

by Carl Delfeld, Investment U Senior Analyst
Thursday, May 24, 2012

Carl Delfeld

Upon seeing the first chapter entitled How I Made My First Billion, I knew I had a winning book in my hands...

J. Paul Getty's book, How to Be Rich, was recommended by Mark Ford in a recent column. In fact, he advised that even if you've already read it, read it again.

So I promptly ordered it and read it twice in one week.

What a fantastic book. Getty's life story alone is inspiring, but what makes it special is his blunt and personal advice.

Getty was fortunate to have oil and common sense in his blood in equal proportions.

His father was a successful businessman who moved west to become a wildcatter in the rough and tumble Oklahoma oil boom. J. Paul grew up around the business doing the tough and gritty work at the wellhead before striking out on his own.

With no capital at all, the first deal for this independent wildcatter gave him a 15% share of the profits. Then his father grubstaked him, taking 70% of the profits while the Oxford-educated son worked right next to the roustabouts with his battered car serving as his office.

By the age of 24, he became a millionaire. His next move was to explore for oil in California where his success expanded into property and stocks.

What makes this book different is that it isn't just about how to get rich, but how to live a full and rich life. In Getty's view, the key is to be a non-conformist, to be independent and willing to challenge conventional wisdom.

After reading the first chapter, I had a tremendous urge to jump out of my chair and dig for oil in my backyard. (I settled on just planting a tree.)

Taking on Getty's Life Lessons

The Getty story pulsates with activity, nerve and initiative. Here's my take on Getty's life lessons and how they can be applied to become a more successful investor and businessperson.

Be stealthy - Getty won his first oil property in a competitive bid for only $500 by using a bank as his proxy, thereby scaring away independent competitors.

Separate fact from opinion - Getty always tried to dig deep for facts and challenge "expert" opinions. He was one of the few wildcatters who studied and used geological data to make decisions.

Be independent - Getty loved being an independent wildcatter outwitting the big boys. It's hard to imagine him sitting in a cubicle, or any office, for that matter.

Look ahead and learn from mistakes - Getty was way ahead of his time in seeing great growth opportunities in international markets. Half a dozen times in his book, he literally kicks the reader to look beyond America's borders. And Getty doesn't pass the buck, but admits his blunders. One beauty was to pass on a bargain-basement opportunity to gain a foothold in the oil-rich Middle East in the 1930s only to pay $12 million for a Saudi concession in 1946. (Still a great move.)

Be patient, but take risks in down markets by finding quality values - Getty was a master in taking advantage of great stock values in depressed and crisis markets. Much of his great fortune can be traced back to the 1930s when he scooped up resource stocks and properties at bargain prices.

Finally, Getty chose his targets carefully and had the courage of conviction to jump in when others were scared to death. He put it this way:

"The big profits go to the intelligent, careful and patient investor, not to the restless and overeager speculator... The seasoned investor buys stocks when they are low, holds them for the long-pull rise and takes in between dips and slumps in his stride."

All great lessons and reminders to investors and businessmen of any skill level...

Good Investing,

Carl Delfeld

BTW, "patience" was mentioned twice in this brief article.

I know not everyone wants or needs to be the richest man in the world, but becoming independently wealthy should be quite easy, if one is to follow Getty's advice n take focused action.

I 1st read Getty's book on 10 March, 1995. I hv read it only several times since. It's time for me to read it again n again...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1