The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by matey View Post
I have noticed that the gals have become more daring lately. Heard from one last nite that if they can't hit the quota they are sent home in 2 months. It doesn't matter even if there are 4 months left in their contract. This gives us plenty of opportunities to have farewell bonks.
this has been ongoing for quite some time now. companies will take note of the slow moving and less money making ones. then once their utang finishes, will release them. company can always get another gerl to replace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Have not been very active lately with work keeping me occupied and an extremely demanding FB taking most of my spare time so much so my energy level is low and need more sleep. But she has just gone back to Phil & I'm starting to miss our almost daily loving sessions so didn't hesitate when my friend asked me to join him for a drink.

Location is pretty central, was delighted to go to a pub I've never been before. Has a pool and karaoke, maybe around 8 - 9 girls out of which only one is above 6/10 but none are hideous

For those looking for action, this is not the place for you. It's laid back, girls engage in friendly banter and they butterfly as there are more guys than pinays. They don't ask for drinks which is a big plus. A great place to chill out after a day's work
aiyoh.. if the FB took too much of yr energy, can always call for back up rite.. relief person mah..

anyway, invite me to this new place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2009 View Post
Wow Just as I was abt to post FR, Bro Limborock asks ...maybe great minds do think alike

Here are three pinay pubs I went to and the accompanying FR

FR 1 - Super discreet and super duper small place and super hottie
Went to this place abt 2 weeks back but the place is damn small has probably 6-7 girls. But what caught my eye was this hot-ass pinay chick smoking outside the pub. But this place is so small that there were no tables left! Super sianz cos I really wanted to know the fair, busty, slim pinay...one of the best I have seen in 10 yrs of playing pinay pub.

FR2 - Almost got lucky but kena bola-bola

This is another discreet joint (the street name has been mentioned in the forum but not the pub name)
Managed to chat to a chick from Davao who was leaving in a week and had days off. Ten years ago pinays would bed you for a box of Ferroro Roches and a big Toblerone chocolate...these days they are slightly smarter. ALready upz her with regard to meeting time, date, place and 2 hrs before the meeting, she suddenly asks "How much you gonna pay me and for how long?" Sian i lost mood. I never paid for pinay before and she probably wasnt worth my dollars anyway. Ended up eating the chocolate I bought for her. But this pub is super relaxed and girls dont even ask for drink..so u can consider going and they have a super big screen at the back and u can watch football.

FR3- Ever hang flower in a pinoy joint? I did!
I went to this pub and the girls were dancing to J Lo's song...hang flower for one girl at 10 bucks. This pub has ten girls of which 4 are good 6 are maid standard. Ended up sending one girl home but funnily they have to be home by 5 am or else kena penalty which will add to the otang. Made out in my car in a car park near her place. No liquids released cos did not want to spoil my leather. Next day kena question by wife why the seat so back?

Contact to Bros
All three locations have been given to the custodian and guardian of pinays Bro Limborock via PM three days ago. Hopefully it finds its way to the list.
Other bros, pls PM me (I will only share with bros who have PMed me before and who have replied me before...there are several kind bros in this thread alone)

I have seen too many playgrounds destroyed so will try to protect these 3 joints.

Heres wishing all bros a Merry Xmas and a very Happy New Year 2012!
will update these 3 on the list shortly.. but for adding u guys on to it, have to wait for iluvjuagen to come bck from land of the rising sun. i dont know how to do the adding..

and oh yah.. u will need a gmail email acct to be added..
Old 23-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will do after the holidays limborock, but I know u much prefer the hiong ones . Have no clue how to join and get the list, pls pm instructions buddy
Old 23-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro inluv,
You have PM :-)
Old 23-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Will do after the holidays limborock, but I know u much prefer the hiong ones . Have no clue how to join and get the list, pls pm instructions buddy
aiyoh.. preferably hiong ones but not mandatory lah..

i also like it when there is a new place to explore..

Anyway, u've got PM!
Old 23-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Rain finally stopped, good time to seek warmth from a pinay's embrace!
Old 23-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 14
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wow Just as I was abt to post FR, Bro Limborock asks ...maybe great minds do think alike

Here are three pinay pubs I went to and the accompanying FR

FR 1 - Super discreet and super duper small place and super hottie
Went to this place abt 2 weeks back but the place is damn small has probably 6-7 girls. But what caught my eye was this hot-ass pinay chick smoking outside the pub. But this place is so small that there were no tables left! Super sianz cos I really wanted to know the fair, busty, slim pinay...one of the best I have seen in 10 yrs of playing pinay pub.

FR2 - Almost got lucky but kena bola-bola

This is another discreet joint (the street name has been mentioned in the forum but not the pub name)
Managed to chat to a chick from Davao who was leaving in a week and had days off. Ten years ago pinays would bed you for a box of Ferroro Roches and a big Toblerone chocolate...these days they are slightly smarter. ALready upz her with regard to meeting time, date, place and 2 hrs before the meeting, she suddenly asks "How much you gonna pay me and for how long?" Sian i lost mood. I never paid for pinay before and she probably wasnt worth my dollars anyway. Ended up eating the chocolate I bought for her. But this pub is super relaxed and girls dont even ask for drink..so u can consider going and they have a super big screen at the back and u can watch football.

FR3- Ever hang flower in a pinoy joint? I did!
I went to this pub and the girls were dancing to J Lo's song...hang flower for one girl at 10 bucks. This pub has ten girls of which 4 are good 6 are maid standard. Ended up sending one girl home but funnily they have to be home by 5 am or else kena penalty which will add to the otang. Made out in my car in a car park near her place. No liquids released cos did not want to spoil my leather. Next day kena question by wife why the seat so back?

Contact to Bros
All three locations have been given to the custodian and guardian of pinays Bro Limborock via PM three days ago. Hopefully it finds its way to the list.
Other bros, pls PM me (I will only share with bros who have PMed me before and who have replied me before...there are several kind bros in this thread alone)

I have seen too many playgrounds destroyed so will try to protect these 3 joints.

Heres wishing all bros a Merry Xmas and a very Happy New Year 2012!
Bro Mike2009, nice hearing from u. U will hear from me more once I am back to SG. Well written FR, without any impt details revealed. That's the way to go to protect our playground.

Btw, wad is hang flower?
Old 24-12-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post

Btw, wad is hang flower?
literally hang flower.. get the idea now?

tell u what. we bring u there and let u hang flower once ur bck from meeting the yakuzas.
Old 24-12-2011, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Bro Mike2009, nice hearing from u. U will hear from me more once I am back to SG. Well written FR, without any impt details revealed. That's the way to go to protect our playground.

Btw, wad is hang flower?
Hi bro,

Hang Flower is like those Thai disco...where u literally hang flower for the girl you like (but this place thier dancing sucks) and the girl will come and sit with you. Its a con job by the pub owners la but sometimes u get "flower luck" too like what they say in Cantonese

Enjoy bro will PM you details shortly as i have 2 more FRs coming up
Old 24-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes yes.. more more more more....
Old 24-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 14
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
literally hang flower.. get the idea now?

tell u what. we bring u there and let u hang flower once ur bck from meeting the yakuzas.
Quote:
Hi bro,

Hang Flower is like those Thai disco...where u literally hang flower for the girl you like (but this place thier dancing sucks) and the girl will come and sit with you. Its a con job by the pub owners la but sometimes u get "flower luck" too like what they say in Cantonese

Thanks Bros for the info. Definitely will follow u guys there one day, if luck is with me.

Just checked our p-list and felt so heartening with many contributing. Must chip in my FR also once back to SG.

Merry X'mas to all and a Happy Pinay Year ahead!
Old 24-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pinays pinays. what can be said that hasn't already been said?
well, here i will share some info and hopefully it will help someone out here.

Bargirls - not all who works in a bar is a slut. but most of them will be out to get more money from u than u are willing to spend, even those who truely loves u. they cant help it, its just in their blood. If their house is flooded, siblings need school money, dad is jobless, mother is sick, grandmother just died, cousin just give birth, they expect u to help, and help is almost always money.
Its actually not difficult to make a BG fall in love with u, if she is relatively new to this industry, less than 1 month is the best. but u need to make sure her 1 month is SG is her 1st time. she may tell u, she have been here only 2 days, but thats 2 days this time, she may have been here 4 times before, 3 months each time. or was in japan or korea for 2 years before. Its hard to bolabola someone who is a veteran, or hardcore in that sense.

oh and don't be surprise if the sweet little thing u r eyeing is a mother of 2 or even 3. its common for them to give birth at the tender age of 16. some guys see that as a turn off, i see that as a sign of easy target as that shows that they r more open minded when it comes to sex.

oh my, thats a little long ya? and im not even getting started.... shall stop here, will continue is the respond is good. dont wanna be zapped cos too long winded and off topic.

one tagalog a day -
Bolabola - lie, making empty promises. or telling u something to make u feel good.
eg. "oh u so handsome/strong/big/whatever" "bolabola nm"
Old 24-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Hayna ko! Redundant!

Think most bros who are subscribed to this thread know all these liao... No need to explain... These should go to a thread entitled "Pinay Pubs for Newbies"... If u want u can start one... Cos i think this thread is more to share and exchange experiences... Watever it is please DO NOT state the pub name or location openly...

Preparing for a short pinay action now... Since the Minister of Home Affairs (herself a pinay) is out wif her kababayan for christmas party... Not interested to join... Looking for my own party wif other pinays...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 24-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

don't worry, i will never openly name places and pubs. i'd rather have the whole place to myself. haha.
me too thinking of a little drink and a lot of pinay love tonight but dont know if it will be difficult to get a taxi after the party.
should i write about non bargirls instead? the OFWs and the domestic help?? i have quite a bit of fun with those too.
Old 24-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

inum tayo!!

Old 24-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
pinays pinays. what can be said that hasn't already been said?
well, here i will share some info and hopefully it will help someone out here.

Bargirls - not all who works in a bar is a slut. but most of them will be out to get more money from u than u are willing to spend, even those who truely loves u. they cant help it, its just in their blood. If their house is flooded, siblings need school money, dad is jobless, mother is sick, grandmother just died, cousin just give birth, they expect u to help, and help is almost always money.
Its actually not difficult to make a BG fall in love with u, if she is relatively new to this industry, less than 1 month is the best. but u need to make sure her 1 month is SG is her 1st time. she may tell u, she have been here only 2 days, but thats 2 days this time, she may have been here 4 times before, 3 months each time. or was in japan or korea for 2 years before. Its hard to bolabola someone who is a veteran, or hardcore in that sense.

oh and don't be surprise if the sweet little thing u r eyeing is a mother of 2 or even 3. its common for them to give birth at the tender age of 16. some guys see that as a turn off, i see that as a sign of easy target as that shows that they r more open minded when it comes to sex.

oh my, thats a little long ya? and im not even getting started.... shall stop here, will continue is the respond is good. dont wanna be zapped cos too long winded and off topic.

one tagalog a day -
Bolabola - lie, making empty promises. or telling u something to make u feel good.
eg. "oh u so handsome/strong/big/whatever" "bolabola nm"
Hi bro.. Welcome to the thread. Appreciate yr input.

Well since u mentioned it, guess some guys are probably turn off with gerls who have babies probably bcos of the ugly sight of the tummy and the stretch marks. Another reason could be bcos these are the gerls who may have more excuse than others to squeeze money from u with phrases like 'my baby sick', 'my baby bday coming', 'my baby going to start school next mth'.

Having said that, maybe u would like to share yr input on yr adventures in the pinay pub scene here?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1