The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 25-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
mclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samstermclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

1) Did it with my then gf (now wife) in the handicap toilet in Ch*ng* A*rp*rt. Was going for a 2 week vacation with my parents to Europe so she want to give me a good last shot before I leave. Excused ourselves from supper and make out with her.

2) Had a quickie bareback BJ with a damn hot local babe, which can shoot your testerone level up high in 5 seconds in my car, at the car park just outside Zouk. She made me sky high in 10 mins. We were both sober but very very high. Came inside her mouth n she take it down her throat like an AV star.

3) Cuddled & fondled my ex breasts in the taxi. The taxi driver didn't noticed though & I put my hands inside her sleveeless top n caressed it for half of the journey.

Getting caught in bed by my parents is not considered in a public place right?

Well, I guess these are my 3 most happening outdoor activities.
Old 25-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ILML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was drinking with my wife last night at changi. I was experiencing slight uncomfort in my gastric and she finish off almost the whole bottle of red wine herself. It was midnight and we decided to leave. Before we got into our car, She tease me by taking off her bra outside the car and throw it at me. BTH, I quickly help her in before she create a scene.

On our way back, driving along TPE, she turned to me and asked if she could suck my dick. Ofcoz, I upzip and she buried her head down and started blowing me. Woo... with all the slupping sound and slight moaning from her. I exit Punggol and drive ard the estate, hunting for a good spot while she continue blowing me. I told her to stop before I cummed. She replied that she will only stop when I found a place to fuck her. Damn! Hard to concentrate.

Finally, a newly constructed HDB, BLK 200+.. V. Quiet.. Only a portion of the project is complete and open. I drove to the loading bay and she stopped. We alight from our car with my jeans still unzip and she, braless. We proceed to the lift lobby. Before I reach for the button, she pull me back. I turn around, she went down on her knee and started blowing me again. There and then at the ground floor. Reali BTH I ask her to stop.
I told her we shld go up but she insist that I fuck her there, at the void deck. Anyway, since its so quiet and discreet. We fuck there on the spot.

We were fucking high. Im pumping her in standing doggie position and She was moaning loud. Doesnt give a damn that we were in public. To make it more thrilling, I took off my top and threw it on the floor. I looked ard, cmf nobody. I dare her to do the same. Without considering, she unbutton her blouse and exposed her pair of full 36C! The black blouse was still hanging on her body, swaying when I bonked and squeezed her large boobs, toying with her harden nips! The feeling is super high, but I told her Im not satisfied. I said top off! She took it off, and threw it on the ground like I did.

With her pants stripped to her ankle and topless. She was basically fucked naked in public. I continue to pumped her for a good 5 mins. Soon, I cummed in her. After that, she did the most daring deed. Aft I cum, I pass her some tissues. She wipe herself, (you know where), and threw the tissue on the floor, pulled up her pants and walked to my car topless. She seems to forget abt her blouse. I quickly picked up our clothes and went after her.

I dun see any cars nor passerby when she walked topless to the car. But you know, parking at the loading bay, its an open space, in then view of the neighbouring blocks. She only wear her top back when she sat in the car. Last night was an exciting one.
Old 26-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
gajugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygajugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

truly thrilling
Old 26-09-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Achilles26 is Cool - loads of Potential

just came back around an hour ago with my wife.

aFTER dinner, we went to geylang to checkout the streetwalkers
after that, drove all the way to ecp and we took cover at marine parade flyover

was feeling damn horny as wife was just wearing a mini denim skirt and a spaghetti top without bra.
ended up doggying her and the feeling was awesome as obviously, we are in view of the public. came in her and drove back home with just my boxers on

Keyboard warriors who like to zap for the smallest of reason, please say hi to ur MUM for me as I bonked her last nite.
Old 26-09-2011, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just bonk with wifey at open air carpark opp Liang Court. Was madness as there were many TP bikes parked in front of us. I think it's the holding area for TP during the F1.

Just came back from dinner, wifey was in the mood after touching her here and there along Singapore River. Thought of going over Fort Canning before proceeding home.

While inside car and looking at the chaos outside, think TP people rushing off to go home after F1, wifey just suddenly took out my dick n giving me a BJ but was warned not to cum.

While going that, she removed her panty, and began rubbing herself. After taking her q, brought down the front seat, and proceed to fuck her missionary style..

She took over control and start riding me. I lost it while she was on reverse cowgirl and I was rimming her ass...cum in her pussy...was lovely...

Then while driving toward our place, near Sembawang park, caught wifey fingering her love hole again. Parked the car, and doggy her.. It was fantastic experience as it was raining and the car was noisy with her moans and the sound of the rain.. Car was on hazard light, other car just pass by, while I was busy fucking hard my wifey...ended with cumming inside her while she was on her side.. Very nice feeling to Bonk wifey twice in public...

Guess will be late today for work.... Need to clean up the mess before going to work... Too lazy to clean up the mess in the car...
Old 27-09-2011, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
aston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILML View Post
Was drinking with my wife last night at changi. I was experiencing slight uncomfort in my gastric and she finish off almost the whole bottle of red wine herself. It was midnight and we decided to leave. Before we got into our car, She tease me by taking off her bra outside the car and throw it at me. BTH, I quickly help her in before she create a scene.

On our way back, driving along TPE, she turned to me and asked if she could suck my dick. Ofcoz, I upzip and she buried her head down and started blowing me. Woo... with all the slupping sound and slight moaning from her. I exit Punggol and drive ard the estate, hunting for a good spot while she continue blowing me. I told her to stop before I cummed. She replied that she will only stop when I found a place to fuck her. Damn! Hard to concentrate.

WOW WOW.... THAT'S A HOT account ! Now I know....drinks will hopefully turn my ultra - conservative wifey into a yuummy...
Old 27-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dapang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

After reading some of the posting here became too horny but all the fbs are asleep except one working midnight shift as a petrol station cashier. Not choice so went to buy some
supper and surprise her at her petrol station. I told her I need a fuck badly and suggested went have a quickie in the female toilet. She was with her another cashier so she pass the supper I bought to the other cashier and told her to cover her while she see me out. We then unlock the female toilet and she immediately pull down my shorts and give new a good blow. I couldn't take it for long so pull down her jeans andgave her a good fuck from behind. In less than a min, had to pull out junior and came in her mouth...
Old 27-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILML View Post

Finally, a newly constructed HDB, BLK 200+.. V. Quiet.. Only a portion of the project is complete and open. I drove to the loading bay and she stopped. We alight from our car with my jeans still unzip and she, braless. We proceed to the lift lobby. Before I reach for the button, she pull me back. I turn around, she went down on her knee and started blowing me again. There and then at the ground floor. Reali BTH I ask her to stop.
I told her we shld go up but she insist that I fuck her there, at the void deck. Anyway, since its so quiet and discreet. We fuck there on the spot.

We were fucking high. Im pumping her in standing doggie position and She was moaning loud. Doesnt give a damn that we were in public. To make it more thrilling, I took off my top and threw it on the floor. I looked ard, cmf nobody. I dare her to do the same. Without considering, she unbutton her blouse and exposed her pair of full 36C! The black blouse was still hanging on her body, swaying when I bonked and squeezed her large boobs, toying with her harden nips! The feeling is super high, but I told her Im not satisfied. I said top off! She took it off, and threw it on the ground like I did.

With her pants stripped to her ankle and topless. She was basically fucked naked in public. I continue to pumped her for a good 5 mins. Soon, I cummed in her. After that, she did the most daring deed. Aft I cum, I pass her some tissues. She wipe herself, (you know where), and threw the tissue on the floor, pulled up her pants and walked to my car topless. She seems to forget abt her blouse. I quickly picked up our clothes and went after her.

I dun see any cars nor passerby when she walked topless to the car. But you know, parking at the loading bay, its an open space, in then view of the neighbouring blocks. She only wear her top back when she sat in the car. Last night was an exciting one.
It seem that u are in Punggol Place blk 288B or 288C
Old 27-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapang View Post
After reading some of the posting here became too horny but all the fbs are asleep except one working midnight shift as a petrol station cashier. Not choice so went to buy some
supper and surprise her at her petrol station. I told her I need a fuck badly and suggested went have a quickie in the female toilet. She was with her another cashier so she pass the supper I bought to the other cashier and told her to cover her while she see me out. We then unlock the female toilet and she immediately pull down my shorts and give new a good blow. I couldn't take it for long so pull down her jeans andgave her a good fuck from behind. In less than a min, had to pull out junior and came in her mouth...
==
is your still working there? & which station?
i need to pump petrol at midnite sometimes too
Old 27-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusslicker View Post
Lol.. You spotted me?
Old 28-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyyy View Post
Hi bros & sistas, I have been an avid fan of stories in SBF... finally decide to register a nick and share my encounters... please help to up my points if you like my stories...

Many years ago, I went to Tioman Island for a holiday with my then GF. We were happily sun tanning by the seaside whilst enjoying the sea view. We just got together for less than 3 months and needless to say... that was like one of the more memorable 'honeymoon' trips you will have. A short get away with lots of sex!

She was wearing this small little white bikini and I can barely hold on to my hard-on just by staring at her sexy charming body... basking under the warm morning sun... under a layer of glistering sun tanning oil...

me: darling... shall we cool down with a quick dip in the sea... it looks very inviting leh...
gf: huh... ok... but you sure its only a quick dip? *with a cheeky grin on her face*

The next thing you know, we were playing piggy bagging in the water... my hands cannot stop going all over her butt. Turn her around and we were embracing in a long wet tongue fight! While I was still carrying her (with the help of the buoyancy of the water)... I slowly make our way further into deeper waters... until the water was right up my chest.

Unlike the waters in Singapore, you need to move quite far away to have water reaching chest height... and the water was pretty clear as we can still see the white sand below us... There were many people around the beach at that hour so I made sure we had a good distance away from the crowd to prevent any peeping toms...

I inch my fingers further from her soft blossoms and slip down her butt crack and start fingering through her sexy bikini. Boy she was wet despite constantly in the seawater. I can feel my fingers slipping in and out with ease and she was too busy enjoying herself to check if we were being spotted! I have my eyes roaming around to make sure that we were not too obvious to the people around us while busy digging for more juice!

Suddenly her hug tense up and I felt a warm gush through my fingers! By then I can no longer hold back as I pull down her bikini bottom and release my tool from the side of my trunks... slowly but surely... it slip into her warm tight pussy.

This was the most difficult moment as I was dying for a good bang and yet I had to keep my actions to a bare minimal to avoid the already suspecting eyes from the crowd. But I guess it must be damn obvious... just imagine seeing a couple in the middle of the sea with the guy carrying the girl in front of him and shaking back and fro... but we cun care that much... the excitement of 'showing' ourselves in public and raw sex was just unbelievable! Soon after a good 10 mins... we both came and shivers in each others arms... embracing in a long kiss yet again...

After we finally compose ourselves... I was damn sure that at least 4-5 pairs of eyes were glued onto us.... nbz... me and my gf quickly skirt round to a further shore line and disappear back into the resort!

gf: you lah! what quick dip... dip your kuku head!
bro...try not to have sex in sea or river....i heard before that there was a kind of fish/parasite that likes to swim inside kuku/meimei and live inside the bladder...very painful....
Old 28-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusslicker View Post
LOL!!! I cannot remember the blk no. but i think i just bonk my gf over there a few week back. Is it white colour blk and near punggol mrt and TPE? No one or very few people shifted in only. LOL so popular location!!

We went to the mscp top few floors and there was no cars. My gf strip completely naked and stay in the car while i went to check there was no one. It was newly built and the hdb flats facing the mscp looks empty. I bonked my gf at the mscp railings facing some roads and trees. We didn't face the hdb just in case if someone had shifted in. It was windy and quiet. a nice place for bonking. we even walk around the mscp to check for good areas. And yes with my gf naked.
Old 28-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Moosby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love your story.. i go tioman snorkel quite often but no gf... time to find one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyyy View Post
Hi bros & sistas, I have been an avid fan of stories in SBF... finally decide to register a nick and share my encounters... please help to up my points if you like my stories...

Many years ago, I went to Tioman Island for a holiday with my then GF. We were happily sun tanning by the seaside whilst enjoying the sea view. We just got together for less than 3 months and needless to say... that was like one of the more memorable 'honeymoon' trips you will have. A short get away with lots of sex!

She was wearing this small little white bikini and I can barely hold on to my hard-on just by staring at her sexy charming body... basking under the warm morning sun... under a layer of glistering sun tanning oil...

me: darling... shall we cool down with a quick dip in the sea... it looks very inviting leh...
gf: huh... ok... but you sure its only a quick dip? *with a cheeky grin on her face*

The next thing you know, we were playing piggy bagging in the water... my hands cannot stop going all over her butt. Turn her around and we were embracing in a long wet tongue fight! While I was still carrying her (with the help of the buoyancy of the water)... I slowly make our way further into deeper waters... until the water was right up my chest.

Unlike the waters in Singapore, you need to move quite far away to have water reaching chest height... and the water was pretty clear as we can still see the white sand below us... There were many people around the beach at that hour so I made sure we had a good distance away from the crowd to prevent any peeping toms...

I inch my fingers further from her soft blossoms and slip down her butt crack and start fingering through her sexy bikini. Boy she was wet despite constantly in the seawater. I can feel my fingers slipping in and out with ease and she was too busy enjoying herself to check if we were being spotted! I have my eyes roaming around to make sure that we were not too obvious to the people around us while busy digging for more juice!

Suddenly her hug tense up and I felt a warm gush through my fingers! By then I can no longer hold back as I pull down her bikini bottom and release my tool from the side of my trunks... slowly but surely... it slip into her warm tight pussy.

This was the most difficult moment as I was dying for a good bang and yet I had to keep my actions to a bare minimal to avoid the already suspecting eyes from the crowd. But I guess it must be damn obvious... just imagine seeing a couple in the middle of the sea with the guy carrying the girl in front of him and shaking back and fro... but we cun care that much... the excitement of 'showing' ourselves in public and raw sex was just unbelievable! Soon after a good 10 mins... we both came and shivers in each others arms... embracing in a long kiss yet again...

After we finally compose ourselves... I was damn sure that at least 4-5 pairs of eyes were glued onto us.... nbz... me and my gf quickly skirt round to a further shore line and disappear back into the resort!

gf: you lah! what quick dip... dip your kuku head!
Old 29-09-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
LOL!!! I cannot remember the blk no. but i think i just bonk my gf over there a few week back. Is it white colour blk and near punggol mrt and TPE? No one or very few people shifted in only. LOL so popular location!!

We went to the mscp top few floors and there was no cars. My gf strip completely naked and stay in the car while i went to check there was no one. It was newly built and the hdb flats facing the mscp looks empty. I bonked my gf at the mscp railings facing some roads and trees. We didn't face the hdb just in case if someone had shifted in. It was windy and quiet. a nice place for bonking. we even walk around the mscp to check for good areas. And yes with my gf naked.
Wow.. You gf and my wife got common interests... Lol.. Shiok isnt it? Trilling!
Old 29-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Staplesfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried once at kallang indoor stadium car park, I drave quite far away from the stadium... Tat time was around 3am... We were kissing and hugging inside the car for a while before she decided to tke off her t shirt and bra.... Very excited as you can see some cars pass by the road..... But she couldnt resisted my fingering until her creampie was completely wet. I pursued her to get down from the car but she keep said no...... Then I started fingering her more faster and faster..... Until she can't take it anymore... Finally we get down from the car. Both took off all the clothes and doggie style beside the car. But suddenly I saw a red and blue light flashed my eyes.... Shit police car..... We were completely penic and rushed into the car..... I though I'm going to get serious trouble.....she scared until she forgotten to wear her bra.... Luckily the polica car stopped 500m away a while and I quickily drove away my car.....

I sent her back and she txt me..... She left her g-string at the car park....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1