The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Hi Sam! A proven abuser of the forum aakumu @ http://sbfsg.agency/member.php?u=262621 seems to have his points raised tremendously from -149 to -86 in a very short time! Since you've caught him abusing the forum I hope you can look into this person profile as I suspect his back to his old tricks! Thanks for looking into this matter! He still using his clone nicks to post in the thread @ http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=83529 I stand corrected if I'm wrong!
Old 05-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Sam I suspect this is another of his clones nick ; adver @ http://sbfsg.agency/member.php?u=466451 Total Posts: 14
Posts Per Day: 1.17 / Total Messages: 0 / Most Recent Message: Never
Last Activity: Today 10:18 AM/ Join Date: 23-06-2011
and he already has a total of 39 points with only 14 postings with none of them in the form of FRs & 2 recent postings advertising Long Dick's services! Again I stand corrected if I'm wrong & I thank you for looking into this matter! Can't understand why he continues to set up new nicks & abuse the forum rep points & God knows what else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
Hi Sam! A proven abuser of the forum aakumu @ http://sbfsg.agency/member.php?u=262621 seems to have his points raised tremendously from -149 to -86 in a very short time! Since you've caught him abusing the forum I hope you can look into this person profile as I suspect his back to his old tricks! Thanks for looking into this matter! He still using his clone nicks to post in the thread @ http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=83529 I stand corrected if I'm wrong!
Old 09-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 13
JTSK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJTSK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJTSK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Big Boss

Please take a look at this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Oooii... knnbccb! kam lan laa u... U DON'T TALK COCK! what the fuck do u know? What is your fucking contribution on this thread?

I've been a regular customer for years. I'm comparing her service since day 1 until now and I'm sharing with the brothers here the progress of her service. You kao peh lan ciao ahhh!!!
Some foul words are used. Is this acceptable? How can system admin assist to educate these people?

Appreciate your kindness to share opinion.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTSK View Post
Some foul words are used. Is this acceptable?
I leave it to you to decide. If you consider it acceptable, just let it be. If you think it's not acceptable, you can zap him.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-07-2011, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi Sam...i was zapped by someone without leaving his nick and using foul words...and the reason he gave was not true at all...are you able to find out who is he? thanks...here's the link...

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...7&postcount=15

and pic of proof...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 11-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
hi Sam...i was zapped by someone without leaving his nick and using foul words...and the reason he gave was not true at all...are you able to find out who is he? thanks...here's the link...
The nick that left those remarks is "white wolf". The nick has been placed under moderation.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by baccara View Post
Big Boobs Service... 08-07-2011 12:24 PM knn....diam la.
The nick that left those remarks is "sggirls". The nick has been placed under moderation.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The nick that left those remarks is "white wolf". The nick has been placed under moderation.
a big thanks Sam!!!

Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 12-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
sorry to trouble you again Big Sam...this time i was zapped again by an unknow guy...saying that i'm rude and arrogant and i was once a noob before too...i understand that i was quite harsh against those who are not qualified to ask for ctc from mi and Bro Rav...but both of us have clearly and repeatly state that onli bros with certain pts and above are qualified...

anyway i leave it to you to decide whether this time round this guy who zapped mi is to be punished...this is not the 1st time i was zapped cos of similiar reason...onli this time i'm quite fed up already...thanks in advance...

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...9&postcount=49

Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 12-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
sorry to trouble you again Big Sam...this time i was zapped again by an unknow guy...saying that i'm rude and arrogant and i was once a noob before too...
There's nothing wrong with being called rude and arrogant. People are entitled to their opinions regarding your posts.

As long as there are no profanities, eg "fuck you" "knn" "fuck your mother" etc, I don't get involved.

Old 13-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
2011 is a Helpful and Caring Samster2011 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
KNN bro yr simi medicine sibeh powerful leh can even see monk in petain???
Quote:
There's nothing wrong with being called rude and arrogant. People are entitled to their opinions regarding your posts.

As long as there are no profanities, eg "fuck you" "knn" "fuck your mother" etc, I don't get involved.

Hi Boss

How about in this case there is "KNN". Would you get involved?

Appreciate!
Old 13-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 View Post
Hi Boss

Appreciate!

If you read your post in that thread and your very own petain thread.
Bro HCKing was not being offensive to you.
Take a chill pill
Old 13-07-2011, 10:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 View Post
Hi Boss

Appreciate!
That's not an anonymous profanity via the reputation system. The guy is fucking you in the open forum.

People can screw you and insult you as much as they want in the forum and you can do the same to them.

Old 17-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Re: Reputation system update - 17 July 2011

Changes:

Reputation power kicks in at 40 reputation points. [was 35]

New users start off with 20 reputation points [was 15]

Everything else remains the same.

This move is to thwart the clones for a couple of months. It doesn't fix the problem but it makes them work harder.

Old 17-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
vr2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Been searching this info for sometime and did not find. I am sure it is somewhere but my color blindness seem to affect me locating. So sorry for the silly question:

Which menu I use to up some one with points (or zap someone - I would not normally zap people unless they are out to sabotage either the playgrounds or the forum). The URL link to this would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1