The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
woody17 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Dear Bro Andy
Your plate is really full and overflowing!! How are u going to accomodate a couple more from PRC....? Add more plates, hahaha.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Secondly, the gal is KK.
Just make sure you still keep your head around with you, and not lose your heart to her!
Old 06-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Just make sure you still keep your head around with you, and not lose your heart to her!
Bro WB is one of the most accomplished pussy hunters here. No way he will lose his heart to any pussy...
Old 06-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
r0cksteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noticed this thread was started 2 years ago.

I had a couple of experience picking up KTV girls, so here goes.

The first one occured because heaven helped me. LOL.
Was in a car near Mustafa, with my friend and we just had supper. Was sending him back to his car, so he rode in mine. And as he jumped into my car and I was starting the engine, I saw an attractive girl. Really nice, actually, though I was late, from far you can kind of discern between an attractive girl from a so-so girl. I told my friend, hey, Radar, Radar! And he turned around and say, woo, nice! So, I didn't drive off and waited for her to walk past... and then sure enough, she was a pretty girl Fair, long, jet-black hair, sharp nose. Dressed down in slim jeans and black blouse, simple look.
And I started driving along the road, REAL slow.... . And came next to her and said, "Xiao jie, qu na li"? (Miss, where are you going?) In a very cheeky way. My friend chuckled. And then she totally ignored us, carrying on walking.
I said, "Wo song ni yi chen ba" (Let me give you a lift) and she continued ignoring us, and just carried on walking. I wound up my window and released my brakes. "KABOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!" A very, very loud thunder, and within 2 seconds, HEAVY RAIN! LOL! She literally RAN to my car and opened my door, jumped in like a wet kitten!

My friend and I burst out in laughter!!!! Hahahaha! Turned out, she was living in Lavander and worked in Hoo Cheng KTV. So we exchanged contacts and dropped her off.

Few days later, after supper, I suggested to my friend, why not let's go check this Hoo Cheng place out. It's just behind Eminent Plaza.

Quite unused to this place, we popped our head in an 20 girls were looking at us. Closed the door and walked away. A few minutes later... after gaining our composure at the Cheers convenience store next door, we went in again.
Surprise! She was right at the door eating fruits! What a different look! This time, she was in full makeup, and wearing a gown (wtf) and heels.

So we said, "Hey! It's us". And she's like, "Ooooh, it's you! Come in, come in". And since it was a quite night, she played pool with us, and brought us a jug of beer and drank with us. (She paid). And we wanted to pay, but she drew another jug and refused payment, as well.

Time for the singing, so all singers went on stage and one by one sang songs in Chinese, waiting for tips and 'flowers' etc... .

We were not really into this scene, but thought of 'paying her back' by giving a $100 sash for her (different from those guys who drop $1000 on their favourite girls... this is simply just not our cup of tea, but just thought to pay her for drinks). She did a curtsy on stage, as if to 'thank' us. Then the moment she came down, she gave us a scolding and said we shouldn't have given her this sash, etc... .

Oooo k!

So we chatted, laughed, drank some more and we went off.

From then on, we never visited that place but went out with her and friends, beach, shopping (never made to buy anything for them or her) and I discovered that she actually has HUGE BOOBS! Small D or a very ample C.
Spent some days and nights together and thought she was a really fun person to be with. Then, I think she was planning to change KTV with her 'sisters' and I got involved with other girls, so we drifted apart.

Another time, I was at Tanjong Pagar.... and at the end of Shenton Way, just before the CPF building, there is this entertainment/KTV place, right? I have never been inside, so I don't know how it is. Presently, one of the joints there is called 'Sabai Sabai', etc. And out walked 2 pretty girls onto the streets. I think it was about 2AM and I was heading home. For some reason, I didn't have my car with me, as I remembered. So, seeing 2 attractive girls.... in the middle of the night, they looking at me, me looking at them, well, I just went forward and started talking to them. Asking if we should share a cab (because I was first there, so they would have to take the one after me) and turns out we went to almost the same place... so we did end up taking the same taxi and these two girls were pretty... I would say 8/10 at first glance. Told me they were cousins, one was a year older, etc.... . Here to study, etc. Even though I know roughly that from the way they dressed, their smell of perfume, at that hour, they were 99% from the KTV, I just played along.

We were joking and laughing and etc in the taxi until the destination, and for some reason that I cannot remember, I didn't give them my contact and neither did they. Maybe I didn't ask or asked but they didn't give. Don't recall anymore.

Anyway, a short time later, I was hunting in Geylang.... and was walking along the Lorong 16 area.... and saw her, the older one! Dressed in exactly the same clothes as I met them weeks ago!
So I walked over and she said, "Liang zai, qu ma"?

I winked and said, "Do you remember me''? And I repeated a Beijing slangword for scolding people which they taught me in the taxi (but cannot remember it now)... and she smiled sheepishly. "Ooooh! *smile* na.... qu ma"?

"Qu lor......." . LOL.

Damage $100. Not bad, I guess. Not the best, but the looks was ok. Only thing I remember is that some girls look better dressed than undressed.

Some girls look GREAT undressed!

Those are my experience with "KTV girls" outside of their KTVs. Haha!
Old 07-07-2011, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Bro WB,

as usual, you are the man...the ultimate predator...
Dear Bro TD,

No no, I'm a beginner.

Yes, I aspire to be a predator, not one who is heartless n ruthless, but one who is rational, efficient, tactical, lighting fast, unflappable n unemotional. I'll not cheat or shortchange my preys.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
My dear guru, that’s the abundance mindset! 塞翁失马焉知非福…
My Dear Bro FA,

You hv the right mindset n attitude!!

Even the prettiest pussies r fungible commodities!

QUOTE=woody17;6098822]Dear Bro Andy
Your plate is really full and overflowing!! How are u going to accomodate a couple more from PRC....? Add more plates, hahaha.[/QUOTE]

Dear Bro Woody17,

Too many is a waste of money. I'll keep just XW, maybe KK. Perhaps a couple from PRC.

You must be in SG now. Dun forget to call the bro who is my good kaki n my favourite mummies. Hv a great time!

Cheers!

Quote:
Dear Bro CZ,

Ths! If I dun keep my head n let my heart control me, I'll be in deep trouble...

That is why I'm trying to keep so many gals. But it has some disadvantages. It's expensive n I'm physically too exhausted. Spending some time in Gotham is necessary to restore my vitality n energy...

Yes, I had KC for her over a yr ago. But now she is just a nice n youthful pussy to me...

Quote:
Bro WB is one of the most accomplished pussy hunters here. No way he will lose his heart to any pussy...
Dear Bro TD,

Of course not to KK or XW.

But who knows? I may not hv met the right gal yet. When I meet her, I may fall into abyss just like so many other esteemed bros. When that happens, pls dun forget to pull me out of my predicament!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0cksteady View Post
Noticed this thread was started 2 years ago.

I had a couple of experience picking up KTV girls, so here goes.

.................................................. ..................................

Some girls look GREAT undressed!

Those are my experience with "KTV girls" outside of their KTVs. Haha!
Dear Bro r0cksteady,

Welcome aboard!

Ths so much for ur detailed FRs on picking up...

Pls continue to share ur experiences.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear Bro TD,

No no, I'm a beginner.

Yes, I aspire to be a predator, not one who is heartless n ruthless, but one who is rational, efficient, tactical, lighting fast, unflappable n unemotional. I'll not cheat or shortchange my preys.

Cheers!

Dear Bro TD,

Of course not to KK or XW.

But who knows? I may not hv met the right gal yet. When I meet her, I may fall into abyss just like so many other esteemed bros. When that happens, pls dun forget to pull me out of my predicament!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

You are already a GURU here...

If a person slips too deep into the KC trap, there are only 2 ways to help him. If he realizes that he is in a KC trap, then most likely a simple wake up call will be sufficient. On the other hand, if he does not realize or wish to accept that he is in a KC trap, then the best method is to get the gal to suck his money until he feels the pain in his pocket. This method usually works because we will feel the pain when we see how much money we have spent on the gal...
Old 08-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I know, but good friends will always remind, to make sure. Unless Bro WB starts to find me naggy, of course.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dear Bro TD,

No no, I'm a beginner.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Everytime I am in need of inspiration I just read this thread and feel inspired!
Old 13-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WB,

You are already a GURU here...

If a person slips too deep into the KC trap, there are only 2 ways to help him. If he realizes that he is in a KC trap, then most likely a simple wake up call will be sufficient. On the other hand, if he does not realize or wish to accept that he is in a KC trap, then the best method is to get the gal to suck his money until he feels the pain in his pocket. This method usually works because we will feel the pain when we see how much money we have spent on the gal...
Dear bro TD,

I'm merely good at quoting gurus...

Ths so much for ur expert opinion on how to rescue someone mired in KC trap. I may send SOS to u someday, hehehe.

Quote:
I know, but good friends will always remind, to make sure. Unless Bro WB starts to find me naggy, of course.
Dear Bro Chenzong,

Your reminder is always greatly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Everytime I am in need of inspiration I just read this thread and feel inspired!
Bro ME,

Really? You're an inspiration yourself.

You're youthful, energetic n a very accomplished pussy-getter, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-07-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear bro TD,

I'm merely good at quoting gurus...

Ths so much for ur expert opinion on how to rescue someone mired in KC trap. I may send SOS to u someday, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

The day you need to send an SOS to me when u are mired in a KC trap will be the day I am mired in numerous KC traps...and I might need your help more then...
Old 14-07-2011, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro WB,

The day you need to send an SOS to me when u are mired in a KC trap will be the day I am mired in numerous KC traps...and I might need your help more then...
Dear Bro TD,

No healthy human beings r immune to KC trap.

I know I can count on ur help n vice versa.

Cheers!

.................................................. ......................................

Good morning!

Another good email on being a MAN:

Unleashing Your Masculinity...

Wednesday, 13 July, 2011 11:38 AM

Mr. Guru

To:

Bro Warbird,

What's up ?

Here's the truth - being attractive is done from the INSIDE, and
not from anything you put on. Being a manly man is not the cologne
you put on, or the car that you drive.

Neither is it the kind of clothes you wear nor is it how your beard
is trimmed. In other words, all that EXTERNAL stuff doesn't make a
man who he is.

The heart of attraction lies in the truth that opposites attract,
plain and simple. The kind of energy you have should complement or
balance the traits of the woman you're trying to win over.

Think of the forces of attraction like the contrasting poles of a
magnet. The only thing a positive charge could ever hope to
attract is its OPPOSITE.

This is where the famous expression "opposites attract" comes from.
Fortunately, this simple reality also applies to human
relationships.

In dating, the two people in the equation will only be attracted to
each other if one person's set of qualities "fills in" the natural
"gaps" of the other. This is where the concept of MASCULINE and
FEMININE energy comes into play.

You see, a masculine person is more likely to attract a feminine
person simply because of their opposing "charges". That's why if
your masculine energy isn't as high as it should be, you'll have a
hard time appealing to the feminine folk.

Traditionally, masculine traits have been associated with the male
gender, and feminine qualities with women. However, the
increasingly changing socio-political landscape has given rise to
"feminine men" and "masculine women".

In this day and age, you'll see men and women performing functions
that, just a few decades ago, couldn't be interchanged between the
genders. It isn't rare to find men today doing the cooking,
cleaning and other "girly stuff" while the women are out there
taking on managerial or supervisory roles in the corporate world.

All of these developments are awesome because it's paved the way
for a higher sense of equality in the family and workplace. Let's
face it, the different situations in our lives will require us to
tap into BOTH our masculine and feminine sides as needed.

However, being a masculine man and a feminine woman is still
necessary when it comes to pair-bonding. In dating, it's still
your duty as a man to espouse your masculine traits to attract the
ladies.

Now, before we go any further about unleashing your masculine side,
let's get briefly into the central traits of a masculine and
feminine essence, shall we?

Masculinity is largely defined by the strength of purpose and the
determination to move in a desired direction. A masculine essence
is all about the focus of achieving a given set of goals and fully
realizing the end result of your efforts.

You might even say that being masculine means having a bit of a
one-track mind, but in my opinion it's more of having a singular,
unstoppable purpose. Furthermore, it's also about being
analytical, logical and cutting through the murkiness of matters.

Above all, masculinity has a great deal to do with providing for
the family as well as protecting friends and loved ones from harm.

What it's NOT about is being a booze-guzzling, idle slob who has
nothing better to do than veg out in front of the TV while shirking
"ladies' stuff" like dishes, laundry and meal preparation.

On the other hand, a feminine essence is all about being a nurturer
and a caring, gentle companion. Feminine energy thrives on
exploring relationships and humanity in general. It's defined by
artistic and emotional expression as well as pursuing the finer
things in life.

Conversely, being feminine is NOT defined as crying over a broken
nail or acting like a helpless victim. Purposely playing the
eternal "damsel in distress" may be endearing at first, but it'll
soon lose its charm and is more fitting to be labeled as "annoying
neediness".

With that said, being a "man's man" in the context of our little
discussion is the key to making a woman's heart MELT. So, I'll be
giving you a quick primer on how to make the most of your masculine
gifts, starting TODAY:

#1: Have the determination to be committed to an ideal, a way of
life or a set of principles. As we've just discussed, the feminine
essence is naturally drawn to an attitude that just reeks of GRIT.

When you stick to your guns or ADHERE to certain cause that's close
to your heart, that's a sign of PASSION. And I gotta tell ya, this
one trait is like "chick crack". Even the hardest of women are
impressed by a man who has the strength (not necessarily in the
physical sense) to be CONSISTENT in his actions, beliefs, thoughts
and values.

#2: Be really good at something. Nothing gets a woman's engine
revving better than a guy who rocks in his element. When you have
the ability to be an authoritative voice on a subject matter, it
really does plenty to polish the brass on your balls.

It's an incredible turn-on for women to meet a guy who's
passionately dedicated to a certain field of knowledge, whether
it's science, literature or sports. Besides, being able to teach
them something they didn't know before makes you an interesting
guy.

#3: Be committed to achieving various life goals. Like I said
earlier, masculinity is about attaining objectives. What I mean by
this is to have a purpose-driven approach to life.

If you're dedicated to being more than who you are at this moment,
it makes you hungry for life. The feminine essence is helplessly
drawn towards a person who's totally engaged in squeezing the juice
out of living.

That's why having a set of meaningful goals makes the possibility
of sharing a life with you an EXCITING one. She'll be thinking,
"Wow, this guy sure has a happening life going on - I'd LOVE to be
part of that!"

Being focused on your life makes you slightly unavailable, or a
"wild child" from a certain point of view. Feminine eyes see this
as a challenge to "tame" your fiery nature.

In fact, lots of women are fueled by the desire to uncover your
feminine side. The thrill of the pursuit lies in the pleasure of
trying to "have you 100%".

#4: Be savvy about personal style, but don't be obsessively VAIN
about it. Looks are important in the sense that they say key
things about your personality.

However, don't mistake looking good for making appearances the most
important thing in life. The main idea is to be clean, neat and
presentable so that you give the impression that you've "got it
together".

Having a good sense of style means being up-to-date on your looks,
but not to the point of being too picky with brands. Investing
JUST ENOUGH on quality items is cool, but don't go overboard with
the compulsive shopping.

A healthy and respectable physical appearance is essential in the
context of implying that you have your life UNDER CONTROL.
However, anything beyond that purpose is superficial.

As long as you have well-fitting clothes that suit your body frame
and don't smell like a gym bag, you're on the right track.

In essence, women want a MAN, and not a kid in adult's clothing.
They're into mature guys who are absolutely decided on a SOLID
course of action and aren't easily swayed by impulses or whims.

It's about having the lack of fear to go for what you really want,
and having the RESOLVE to accomplish it.

All in all, these masculine-boosting tips boil down to cultivating
an intangible "hardness" that women look for. If you possess this
"X-factor", reeling them in will be a cakewalk.

I'll see you around.

Mr. Guru

Bro WB: Your purpose-driven life n the "hardness" of ur manly character depend ultimately on ur SELF MASTERY.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro TD,

No healthy human beings r immune to KC trap.

I know I can count on ur help n vice versa.

Cheers!

Bro WB: Your purpose-driven life n the "hardness" of ur manly character depend ultimately on ur SELF MASTERY.

Cheers!
Bro WB,

You are absolutely right. No person is immune 100% to the KC trap. The only way not to fall into the KC trap is to be vigilant and know your own feelings towards the gal. Once you find yourself developing feelings for the gal, then it's time to take a couple of steps back and take a break for a while. In this way, hopefully you can lessen the KC effect...
Old 16-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
mama88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro WB for another enlightening post. The forces of attachment are strong, whether it's for family or a WL. Men have weaknesses or rather gaps in their lives that need to be plugged. I just hope that in our pursuit of these distractions that nobody gets hurt... Which is often difficult to do. I'm sure we all know the story of juggling glass balls. Thanks again.
Old 16-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama88 View Post
I just hope that in our pursuit of these distractions that nobody gets hurt... Which is often difficult to do. I'm sure we all know the story of juggling glass balls. Thanks again.
I've come across too many stories of bros getting hurt, mama88. Too many. Hence we should keep reminding each other and watch out for each other. Those MMs definitely won't be watching out for us - they're looking at the wallets.
Old 16-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
mama88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I've come across too many stories of bros getting hurt, mama88. Too many. Hence we should keep reminding each other and watch out for each other. Those MMs definitely won't be watching out for us - they're looking at the wallets.
Yes it's true. In the same vein, do take care to minimize the hurt to our families too. it can be both emotional or financial. Or even MMs who eventually fall for us or over rely on us. Many are conniving but there are also a few innocent ones. IMHO only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1