The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
you will continue suffering from my BQT look due to the presence of AK now...

Alamak then u better bring her home and keep her there

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowGuy View Post
Was disappointed with my AD gal, but found a new one there...

Already told u not to invest too much feelings, now u know why ne.....

So seems that you found the manufacturing factory instead

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
activate me to go there this fri/sat hor..
Quote:
Fri you want go early? everyday by 8pm will be full house roi. Then later maybe CPT carrot activate mask51 again? sure shag out...

If you see me there, I am there... and most probably will

1 question only, got guard dog at door??? (u kno what i mean....)

Your sentence really "Oo kong kena bo kong" like that of cos if see you there means you ARE there lah troi oi

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
in that case I come after work so can be there before 8 pm.
A reminder for you. If you want to visit this pub for the 1st time, you shower with flower water 1st.

Your record of causing a raid to happen is high..
furthermore this is F1 weekend.
Old 22-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A reminder for you. If you want to visit this pub for the 1st time, you shower with flower water 1st.

Yes, furthermore this area long time no raid

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 22-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Alamak then u better bring her home and keep her there
house arrest soon... I keep myself at home better.
trying to forget AK... last friday till yesterday I let go so many trees just because of her.

after house arrest, I will hunt hungrily again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Your sentence really "Oo kong kena bo kong" like that
that is why this is TCSS thread mah
Old 22-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Yes, furthermore this area long time no raid
To be exact, the last raid in this area/pub is Saturday, 17th July.
Old 22-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
How was the longish pub last night? Was it packed to the heel? Spent my night at Armani with bunga and her friend also from the north. Later went to 88 which was packed as usual.

Quote:

When is he coming? I better keep all my stock. Just in case MIB turn up!

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 22-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
How was the longish pub last night? Was it packed to the heel? Spent my night at Armani with bunga and her friend also from the north. Later went to 88 which was packed as usual.
pub is pack as usual.
you very the can travel.
157 ---> Armani ---> 88

Quote:
When is he coming? I better keep all my stock. Just in case MIB turn up!
zaryl like to visit pub on weekends... same same MIB

Hopefully not so zhung...
17th July raid was 1 day before my house arrest.
zaryl want to turn up on friday to this pub. It is also 1 day before my house arrest.

if it happen, i go buy 4D... 1724 on sat.
(SS08, kang tao zi for yu to buy again)
Old 22-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
house arrest soon... I keep myself at home better.
trying to forget AK... last friday till yesterday I let go so many trees just because of her. after house arrest, I will hunt hungrily again...
I thought last week she already became history in your life? As for letting go so many trees for just one girl, well it already happen to me that why me so lonely every night!

"Are you lonesome tonight......." (Yes I am lonesome, need company)

Old 22-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow u remember so clearly Tis is the time Nxx got caught

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 22-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
pub is pack as usual.
you very the can travel.
157 ---> Armani ---> 88

zaryl like to visit pub on weekends... same same MIB

Hopefully not so zhung...
17th July raid was 1 day before my house arrest.
zaryl want to turn up on friday to this pub. It is also 1 day before my house arrest.

if it happen, i go buy 4D... 1724 on sat.
(SS08, kang tao zi for yu to buy again)
I not so can travel lah, my bunga girl say 51 no customers so she and her frd decided to go Armani to try their luck at 1830 hrs. So I become their personal driver with very good incentive. Managed to hug, grope both of them all over their bodies cos they were dress to kill in their short skirt, G-string........ Also manage to french both of them long long. Boy was I in heaven for that 2 hours in Armani. Best part I din pay a single cents! We left Armani at 2000hrs and decided to go back 51. Din want to go in to 51. Landed in 88 with more rabba and kissing action. Boy, both of them sure can kiss well!

I want to ask you as a car owner when fetching these girls wearing such sexy clothing, do you feels like a pimp waiting for them along a busy stretch of road with lot of guys staring at them?

As for our bro Zaryl visiting the pub on weekend, I say very heng for me cos I very seldom goes to jc on weekend. So it does not affect me

Old 22-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow u remember so clearly Tis is the time Nxx got caught
Bro, you not interested in your meaty SYT? She look so sweet last night at the coffee shop outside 88.

Old 22-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought last week she already became history in your life? As for letting go so many trees for just one girl, well it already happen to me that why me so lonely every night!
sometimes things just go round and round... but I will make it happen and step out of this stupid circle. As what SHIFU MAFIA-VK says...

"TIME WAIT FOR NO MAN"

not much of my cheonging time left... now i see many acceptable gals around liao. Cannot becoz of her, I let the rest runaway. I got to cheong and grab as much as I can.. cannot let down my SHIFU

I wanna get back my TITLE from VK before retirement. (say say only.. VK got 17 gals on hand and the list still growing.. how to get back TITLE )

Quote:
Wow u remember so clearly. Tis is the time Nxx got caught
This is the day before my house arrest in july.
So I remember.
Old 22-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I want to ask you as a car owner when fetching these girls wearing such sexy clothing, do you feels like a pimp waiting for them along a busy stretch of road with lot of guys staring at them?
I feel great if the next destination I am going is hotel to bonk her for free/discounted rate.
I feel stupid if the next destination is some pub for her to work and let others enjoy.
I feel damn lousy if next destination is to eat/shop and kana whack in the wallet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1