The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 17-11-2009, 01:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Frenulum breve, foreskin doesn't fully retract when penis is erect — surgery?

Go Ask Alice!: Frenulum breve, foreskin doesn't fully retract when penis is erect — surgery?

There are many ways a penis, or foreskin, can look, and not necessarily one way they "should" look. As long as there is no pain associated with your foreskin not retracting all the way, it's probably just one more thing to appreciate about your anatomy's uniqueness. But let's explore a little further: The frenulum (Latin for "little bowstring") is a small strip of skin that joins the glans (the head of the penis) to the foreskin. It is often likened to the joining ridge under the tongue. Many men find that the frenulum is very sensitive and its stimulation can be erotic and arousing. Most often when the penis is erect, the frenulum allows the foreskin to retract completely and freely. However, if the frenulum is short, referred to, as you put in your question, as "frenulum breve," it can pull on the foreskin and cause it to slide forward. This pulling can be painful, especially during ejaculation, masturbation, and during intercourse, when the frenulum can actually tear and bleed.

But no need to despair. The procedure you ask about, a frenuloplasty, is a simple and highly successful procedure that can help to remedy any discomfort. Basically, a frenuloplasty is an operation that lengthens the frenulum. The average age for surgical treatment is from 17 to 27 years old. This outpatient procedure is performed under local anesthesia, often by an urologist — no need for admission in a hospital or any overnight stay. In a frenuloplasty, a series of small cuts are made in the frenulum in the shape of a z or a y (conveniently called to as a z-plasty or y-plasty), typically increasing the length of the frenulum from one to one and a half centimeters. The incisions are sewn up with small dissolving stitches, which are barely visible and should fall out in about ten days.

Most men do not need any painkillers apart from the anesthetic used during surgery. There can be a little bleeding for twelve to forty-eight hours post-operation, but this is usually minimal enough to allow for normal daily activities. It takes about six weeks for the operation to fully heal, but after three weeks most men are able to enjoy a normal sex life. Rarely, the skin may scar from the surgery, causing it to contract. In this case a circumcision might be necessary, but again, this is very unusual.

If you are experiencing pain as a result of your frenulum breve, you may want to make an appointment with your health care provider to discuss treatment options. Columbia students can make an appointment with their primary care provider through Open Communicator or by calling x4-2284. However you may not need treatment at all. Consider whether or not the partial retraction of the foreskin is painful or gets in the way of sexual pleasure. If not, no need to interfere; it's OK to look different from the other guys.

Quote:
I'm a 19 yr old uncircumcised male. There was a group discussion about sex in my dorm, and people were describing how erect, an uncircumcised and circumcised penis should look alike, that the foreskin should pull back all the way. I had never thought anything of this before, but looking it up on the internet found that I have what I believe to be a frenulum breve, in that my foreskin retracts (unlike phimosis) but not all they way. Unfortunately, all of the information about this (as well as surgery info) is from the UK. I have searched the web for hours and couldn't find any information about this condition in the US. I was just hoping you might shed some light on my condition, as well as on a procedure called frenuloplasty.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-11-2009, 01:59 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Is it possible to "break" your penis?
Go Ask Alice!: Is it possible to "break" your penis?

Even though there are no actual bones in a boner, it is possible to break one's penis. To understand how this incredibly rare and painful event can occur, we first need to review a little (or not so little) penile anatomy. The shaft of the penis is comprised of two chambers of spongy tissue, the corpora cavernosa, which run along the inside length of the penis. Erections occur when, in response to physical and/or mental triggers, the nerves of the penis signal the surrounding muscles to relax, allowing blood to pour into the corpora cavernosa. A thick membrane surrounding the corpora cavernosa, the tunica albuginea, keeps the blood that is being pumped into those spongy chambers from being able to escape. The result — a stiffer, larger, and more rigid rod. Although your erect penis may feel rock-hard, it is still flesh and blood.

Penile fractures occur when an erect penis is thrust against a harder, less flexible object. This could happen if someone enthusiastically plunges and pumps his penis into a partner, or a pillow let's say, and misses or "over-runs" the intended opening and instead hits a pubic bone, headboard, or other hard surface. If the object is hard enough, and the erect penis is thrust with enough force, that thick membrane surrounding the corpora cavernosa can tear, causing an audible "cracking" sound, abrupt loss of erection, severe pain and bruising, and a penis that is typically "bent" to one side or the other.

Penile fractures are a medical emergency and must be evaluated and treated immediately. In severe cases, it is possible to damage the urethra, interfering with urination. Treatment for penile fractures consists of immediate evaluation, and, most often, surgical intervention to repair the tunica albuginea and restore or preserve erectile function and the ability to pass urine. Similar to other fractures, the sooner the broken part is "set," the less likely permanent damage and misshapenness will result.

Even though many penile fractures can be fixed, it's probably safer and more pleasurable to focus on finesse rather than force when working and playing with an erection.

Again, broken penises are really hard to come by, so try not to let stories about this highly unlikely occurrence stand in the way of the happiness that your erect penis might bring to you and others.

Quote:
I was wondering if it is possible to fracture or "break" my penis when it is erect. I have heard that it is possible and that it is painful. Can it be corrected, and will it go back to normal?

Old 28-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Not Activated

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
adgjla is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i just wanna ask, why do i feel extremely pain when i insert my penis into my gf's virgina? i'm a first timer, the skin is still intact. my gf is an experienced girl
Old 06-01-2010, 07:38 AM

Does intercourse pain affect men?
Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)

Sometimes men experience pain during intercourse.
Common causes are skin disorders on the penis such as eczema or psoriasis.
It can be that the woman's vagina is too tight for her partner. A good sex lubricant can help here.

Occasional causes of male pain include:

* thrush – in which case the female partner will probably have thrush too
* a forgotten stitch left in the woman's vagina after childbirth
* an IUD thread or a displaced IUD in the vagina
* Peyronie's disease – a male disorder that causes bending of the penis

Pain During Intercourse
http://menshealth.about.com/od/sexua...intercours.htm
Experiencing pain during intercourse affects sexual performance as well as pleasure. It can even have lasting psychological effects such as fear of penetration leading to impotence. Not surprisingly, equating pain with intercourse can put a strain on relationships, so in this article I look at some of the physical causes of pain during intercourse.

Infection
Pain can arise because of infections such as herpes or sexually transmitted diseases such as untreated gonorrhea.

Foreskin Problems
An overtight foreskin (phimosis)or damage to the foreskin resulting from tearing, friction or inflammation can all lead to pain.

Deformities of the Penis
Conditions such as hypospadias or scar tissue from previous traumas or infections.

Priapism
This is a condition where a non-sexual and often painful and sustained erection occurs.

Allergy
Allergy to the penis by vaginal fluids or contraception chemicals.

Hypersensitivity of the penis
This can occur post orgasm and ejaculation. Growths (benign or cancerous), urinary tract stones or penile deformities.

Action
Pain during intercourse is not normal and should be checked out by a medical practitioner. Do not continue attempting intercourse until you have recieved treatment. This is especially important if the cause of pain is due to infection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adgjla View Post
i just wanna ask, why do i feel extremely pain when i insert my penis into my gf's virgina? i'm a first timer, the skin is still intact. my gf is an experienced girl

Old 19-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
ukblower is stuck in moderation for some time to come

that was very informative.
Old 20-02-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
nottituck is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

the G-spot like quiet hard to get leh... i not very good i think but what the hell, sometimes just need to release so i just get a tenga cup lor

very straightforward and feel exactly like the real thing. maybe even better.

my favourite is the tenga double hole cup - got 2 holes so can come 2 times. but cannot wash after using

the one tat can wash cost more (fliphole) but if you use more than 10 times you already earn back liao

check it out: tengatango.com but tell you first must pay online and they deliver. If you want to pay cash then try this one: tenga by thelustlaugh this one can just sms and pay when delivered.
Old 28-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
Bedek0.5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good sharing.
Old 20-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
flaming_quietly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very detailed! thanks for this informative thread!
Old 14-09-2010, 03:32 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ilovesingapore is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

this is more comprehensive than wikipedia great job, sexpert!
Old 04-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

hxrza09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very detailed,
thanks for sharing!
Old 04-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

Abbott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
You share very good information with us. This is very useful information about sex. Will you have any more information about this so please share with us.

Housewives
Old 02-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Great guide for all newbies to know the terminologies of SEX!
Old 03-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
thomastankuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah piang! Realy bow down at some of the info share here! Kum Sia!!
Old 09-05-2011, 03:38 PM

IYou're so vein(y), penis
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1193.html

Quote:
I have a question concerning veins on the penis. For a long time now, I have had a vein on my penis which is quite visible. The other day I noticed another vein on my penis that was becoming more noticeable. I know that there are no physical problems with having visible veins on my penis, but I don't like it. What has caused these veins to become more visible and how do I cover them up? I j/o frequently. I know this is a cosmetic problem, but it's an important problem to me. Thanks for your time.

Answer

Ah yes, penis veins. As you noted, they're completely normal and they may indeed change over time. The dorsal (top) side of the penis has a particularly large vein. Remember, these veins cause erections. Some people find them quite attractive and others do not. "Cosmetic" concerns are certainly a big deal when it comes to aspects of people's bodies that they would like to change. Still, it may be important to ask yourself why these veins bother you visually speaking and to note whether or not any of these veins are causing you any physical pain, as this could be indicative of something more serious. Several potential causes of more prominent veins making an appearance include:

* Varicocele, a bag of worm-like veins around the testicles, could develop from poorly functioning valves in the testicles. Some men with varicocele also get prominent veins in their penises. A surgical procedure may correct this, but if you don't have the testicular cluster then this is probably not the cause.
* Masturbation, if it causes irritation, may contribute to inflammation and vein-prominence. However, if you aren't experiencing general irritation or pain when masturbating, it seems unlikely that this would be a contributing factor.
* Blood clots, especially in the legs, may contribute to increase in vein prominence. Have you noticed other veins becoming more prominent, especially in your neck? This could be an indicator of some forms of clots. Seeing your health care provider would be a good idea, but also, vein changes are part of normal human growth.
* Certain surgeries, especially if they involved any blood vessels, could aggravate vein prominence. If you've had recent surgeries, consulting your health care provider could be beneficial.

In some cases, surgery may decrease vein visibility but they are not always advised, as they may sometimes have the opposite effect. Consulting with your health care provider may be helpful, as s/he can perform an ultrasound if necessary.

Some people may feel especially uncomfortable consulting with their health care providers about sensitive issues like their penises, but it may comfort you to know that providers are trained to handle whatever comes their way, such as men's sexual health issues. If you feel as though you won't be able to bring this up with your current provider, you could consider switching to someone with whom you feel more comfortable.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:40 PM

You're so vein(y), penis
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1193.html

Quote:
I have a question concerning veins on the penis. For a long time now, I have had a vein on my penis which is quite visible. The other day I noticed another vein on my penis that was becoming more noticeable. I know that there are no physical problems with having visible veins on my penis, but I don't like it. What has caused these veins to become more visible and how do I cover them up? I j/o frequently. I know this is a cosmetic problem, but it's an important problem to me. Thanks for your time.

Answer

Ah yes, penis veins. As you noted, they're completely normal and they may indeed change over time. The dorsal (top) side of the penis has a particularly large vein. Remember, these veins cause erections. Some people find them quite attractive and others do not. "Cosmetic" concerns are certainly a big deal when it comes to aspects of people's bodies that they would like to change. Still, it may be important to ask yourself why these veins bother you visually speaking and to note whether or not any of these veins are causing you any physical pain, as this could be indicative of something more serious. Several potential causes of more prominent veins making an appearance include:

* Varicocele, a bag of worm-like veins around the testicles, could develop from poorly functioning valves in the testicles. Some men with varicocele also get prominent veins in their penises. A surgical procedure may correct this, but if you don't have the testicular cluster then this is probably not the cause.
* Masturbation, if it causes irritation, may contribute to inflammation and vein-prominence. However, if you aren't experiencing general irritation or pain when masturbating, it seems unlikely that this would be a contributing factor.
* Blood clots, especially in the legs, may contribute to increase in vein prominence. Have you noticed other veins becoming more prominent, especially in your neck? This could be an indicator of some forms of clots. Seeing your health care provider would be a good idea, but also, vein changes are part of normal human growth.
* Certain surgeries, especially if they involved any blood vessels, could aggravate vein prominence. If you've had recent surgeries, consulting your health care provider could be beneficial.

In some cases, surgery may decrease vein visibility but they are not always advised, as they may sometimes have the opposite effect. Consulting with your health care provider may be helpful, as s/he can perform an ultrasound if necessary.

Some people may feel especially uncomfortable consulting with their health care providers about sensitive issues like their penises, but it may comfort you to know that providers are trained to handle whatever comes their way, such as men's sexual health issues. If you feel as though you won't be able to bring this up with your current provider, you could consider switching to someone with whom you feel more comfortable.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1